Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shreya_hassan thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I start waiting for the next chapter the min after I finish the new one..U r terribly awesome :D
l.savitree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsome update👏 & ❤️ it
Like the game & challenge between  both
Anav just share his past with kushi😭
finally kushi say it... i want you..i want you so muct😳
update soon.. waiting

aycma98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You know what? I am more excited to read the next update than this one!!!

Just because I want to see fury in Arnav's eyes, and his jealousy will rise to the top!

This was such an intimate update. I felt like I was disturbing their private moments.

They are finally confessing their feelings, not as far as I love yous, but they pretty much described how they feel about each other. And I see that Arnav has changed. He is possessive, he is not so ruthless anymore, he is more caring with Khushi.

aarrsshhii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
woowww... the passion...the intensity was soaring high...at its best...i couldnt seem to get enough of this chapter...ive got tachycardia nw...and am totlly dyspnc... :D updt soon...or ill jst collapse...
.i cant waittt...
Addicted87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update... Im still blushing...😳
Their conversation about what was on tv was hilarious... he likes riling her up...😆
N then the kissing game followed by the massage punishment... 😳 Khushi should have known that ASR never does anything without a reason...
Arnav opening up to her was a surprise...  It might make Khushi realize that there is much more to Arnav than what is obvious and that may make it easier for her to accept that she wants him despite everything he has done...!!! Im glad that she didnt let him leave...

Morning conversation was sweet, almost like a normal couple...

Just when things seem to have gotten better Buaji started something new... As it is Arnav's possessiveness knows no bounds, this is not gonna go down well when he finds out... 

Loved it...
thanx for the PM😊

Edited by Addicted87 - 11 years ago
Nehasupnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HOLY SH#T!!! Words cannot explain how impressed and unbelievably happy I am with the way things are shaping up in this fic!! Its brilliant and its all I have ever imagines a smutty, HBO version of ArHi to be!

Let me tell you that this fic is in no way vulgar! When I read it, I don't feel disgusted. Infact, you have weaved in their love, or what I am assuming to be some sort of affection, into their passion so well that I can't help but want more!! This is definitely you're best chapter till date! When I had first started reading this fic, I WANTED something exactly like this! But this a story written by you guys and I would in no way want to change your vision of it! But I'm incredibly happy that it has turned out this way. 

This chapter had all the right amount of passion, love(I'd like to think there was love)..but most of all intensity. I was reeling by the time I finished reading. The domesticity between ArHi was so normal. Them fighting, she ignoring him by watching tv, challenging each other...And I thought that the icing on the cake would be Arnav setting the delivery man straight about ogling Khushi. I thought THAT would show the readers what Arnav actually feels or thinks...but boy was I wrong and I'm so glad I was!!! Arnav was vulnerable and for the first time Khushi (and the readers) got to see just how much vulnerable and broken Arnav is. He DEFINITELY needs Khushi more than she does. At least that is how I see it. When he implores Khushi to vocalize her need for him, I think my heart was fighting to beat itself out of my rib cage. He wanted Khushi to admit that SHE needed HIM, just like HE NEEDS HER. He doesn't have a family that loves him. And subconsciously he's looking for that love in Khushi. He doesn't know this fact yet..but he is. What I really liked was the fact that Arnav admitted that his way of getting Khushi was a tad bit much...and also the fact that they met in less than ideal situation. He admitted it and I was proud of him at that moment. When he tells Khushi that he feels more like himself when he's with her...I think mera dil garden garden ho gaya!! And when he tells her that he's done with her my heart broke! I held my breath then! But when Khushi stops him and shows him just exactly how much she needs him I melted into a puddle of happiness then. And its not about the physical intimacy for Arnav or Khushi. The morning after routine was so normal that it left a smile on my face. They were teasing each other. He woke her up with a kiss. If he didn't care about her at least a little he wouldn't take the most gentle way of waking up a person he supposedly can't stand! And even when he gave her the morning off, I went Awww...And he continues to touch her through out, like he wants to be connected to her all the time. And when Khushi pushes his hair back and agrees to come in by lunch...yeah that made me happy. :P :P 

AND OH GOD CLIFFHANGER!! NAHII!!! Your precap has made me nervous!!! :O :O Keep 'em coming!! PLEASE UPDATE THIS SOON! I'm dying to read what happens next!!! 
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing...loved the emotional part ..poor kushi how will she explain what shes been up to...continue soon...
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
what can I say tina,i believe I have again to congratulate u to write something so steamy here,
But yes,tina u also never forgot the story that's special
even though their is  a contract bet them arnav is the perfect gentleman with khushi...he respect her desires n wishes too..and if I am getting the good vibe here the obsession...or possessive way he behave towards khushi...the jealousy he felt when someone else watch her ...that he will surely marry her just to let her be with him.
that was a painful n honest confession of a big cruel businessman ...khushi is already started to feel something other than desire for him too...
just keep it up...👏
stunning.ayesha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Looveed it

It was soo hot

Now khushi is understanding arnav

And what the
Who the heck is sarla's son
Make him go away arghh
YaSha0512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow that was intense
Love how,he,manages every time to get the response he wants from her.At last they both have admitted they want each other that's one step in right direction
But now her family want her to marry wonder how Arnav will react will he fight for her or let things happen so she will say no then again he has claimed many times she is his n his alone . How far will he go to keep her?
Anyways can't wait for to find out
Thanks for pm plz keep em comin