Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArhiHBO SS#2: Secret Passion *New Thd Link pg 146* (Page 39)

arooba55 Senior Member
arooba55
arooba55

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Congratulations on the new thread Tina! Big smile Ok so OMG secret passion is getting way too intense, especially with Arnav's constant hot gazes that he's giving Khushi, I don't understand how Khushi can stare back at him, the girl has a lot of courage! Oh gosh, when Arnav looks at her when she enters the office all wet and soaked from the rain, I don't even wanna know what his dirty mind was thinking. Wow Arnav is the most arrogant, ruthless, and sadistic person ever, the whole contract and how he made that deal with Khushi and poor Khushi was lured into his trap and the worst part of all was changing 30 days to as long as he desires, was just crossing the line. I really wonder how long their secret passion remains a secret, I really hope Arnav realizes that it's not lust that's pulling him to Khushi, it's something much greater than that! Wink Of course the sari would look amazing on Khushi and awww I loved how Arnav is just mesmerized by Khushi's ethereal beauty when she wore that sari. OMG, OH NO HE DIDN'T, he asked her to wear a bikini and that in front of the entire staff and people who were doing the photo shoot, not cool! Wow loved how Khushi outsmarted him, go Khushi!! She totally trapped him and I'm really happy that Arnav got possessive for Khushi, loved that soo much! If someone did see Khushi in a red bikini, it would've been the end of that person, LOL haha gotta love a jealous Arnav. Lol I wish he admitted that he lost, but I bet he will be doing that soon enough! Wink Loved the update sooo much!! After looking at the precap, super excited, desperate and eager to read the next chapter, so update ASAP!!! :)

Edited by extremelicious - 12 April 2013 at 11:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SatinadivyaarnavsrTINA!

B.Sri108 Groupbie
B.Sri108
B.Sri108

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
That was an amazing updateSmile
Totally hotBlushing

So Khushi is leading the challenges
Can't  wait to read more 

Update soonBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TINA!

TINA! IF-Rockerz
TINA!
TINA!

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tamaru

Tina di it was a don't-you-dare-stop-blushing-updateEmbarrassed
really you surprise me with higher intensity level every time
and everytime my cheeks are a new shade of redLOL
thnx for the fab update di Clap
you get five starsStar!!!!!!
waiting for the next one ...,,,,u know like a despoWinkWinkWink

awwHug

Satina

crazy-ash Goldie
crazy-ash
crazy-ash

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Fantastic as always!!
Gr8 job both of u!!

As u said, its complicated to get into the depth of what both of them hav in mind...apart from possesiveness, attraction and hunger for each other...

Gotta rush...

Thanx for the happy reading moment both of u..!!!

TINA!

TINA! IF-Rockerz
TINA!
TINA!

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyaarnavsr

Fiesty KKG. . .
Here cums the FB. . God both r findg chances to win each otr by words,passion, hate n evrytg nt love though. . .

Wah wat a way to win. .
Asr ur task backfired on u. .ROFL
Possessive huh. .

HOT HOT HOT. . .
2-0 gud goin. .

Loved the pics. .thanx fo d pm
Wow precap. . Man. . . . . Asr yummieee. . Hehe *drool*

haha true, but ASR does not accept defeat easilyEvil Smile K better watch outBlushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Satinadivyaarnavsr

TINA! IF-Rockerz
TINA!
TINA!

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by star303

Ok so this update was hot beyond imagination!!!!! Try as much as khushi wants she simply turns into mush when ASR is around. And the same is true about him too. Khushi has won the first two rounds. Will it be third time lucky for ASR?? Already waiting for the next part now.

yeah both lose controlEmbarrassed hmm round 3 will be a close one hint hint

Satina

laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
loved this udpate, khushi and arnav both their feelings were narrated beautifully.

SatinaTINA!

TINA! IF-Rockerz
TINA!
TINA!

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by extremelicious

Congratulations on the new thread Tina! Big smile Ok so OMG secret passion is getting way too intense, especially with Arnav's constant hot gazes that he's giving Khushi, I don't understand how Khushi can stare back at him, the girl has a lot of courage! Oh gosh, when Arnav looks at her when she enters the office all wet and soaked from the rain, I don't even wanna know what his dirty mind was thinking. Wow Arnav is the most arrogant, ruthless, and sadistic person ever, the whole contract and how he made that deal with Khushi and poor Khushi was lured into his trap and the worst part of all was changing 30 days to as long as he desires, was just crossing the line. I really wonder how long their secret passion remains a secret, I really hope Arnav realizes that it's not lust that's pulling him to Khushi, it's something much greater than that! Wink Of course the sari would look amazing on Khushi and awww I loved how Arnav is just mesmerized by Khushi's ethereal beauty when she wore that sari. OMG, OH NO HE DIDN'T, he asked her to wear a bikini and that in front of the entire staff and people who were doing the photo shoot, not cool! Wow loved how Khushi outsmarted him, go Khushi!! She totally trapped him and I'm really happy that Arnav got possessive for Khushi, loved that soo much! If someone did see Khushi in a red bikini, it would've been the end of that person, LOL haha gotta love a jealous Arnav. Lol I wish he admitted that he lost, but I bet he will be doing that soon enough! Wink Loved the update sooo much!! After looking at the precap, super excited, desperate and eager to read the next chapter, so update ASAP!!! :)

hey hunHug glad u liked it and agreed its getting more and more intense. both are hellbent not to lose. challenges will keep increasing and getting crazier too. LOL

arooba55Satina

Go to top