Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArhiHBO SS#2: Secret Passion *New Thd Link pg 146* (Page 115)

Tamaru Senior Member
Tamaru
Tamaru

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
tina diii when are you updating
plzzz jaldi...
im waaaiittiinnn...SmileSmileSmileSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SatinaTeriGalliyan.

Satina Goldie
Satina
Satina

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona136

Tina and Satina, first of all pardon my audacity , to have taken so long to comment on this update...!!!! sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry...Unhappy

and should i say, i had read this update three more times and then am now commenting...!!!

how sizzling can an update get...????? i guess we are yet to see the extreme point of passion and love in SP...Wink

though this story is completely an HBO version, I somehow found the essence of sweet, magical romance, emotion and feelings of the Star Plus version...even within the hot intimacy...!!! 

how sweet of them to admit it finally to themselves that they want each other more, they like each others touch, and never can enough of each other...!!!

i thought initially that he was going to be in his all time ASR mode and straight get to the point of intimacy as soon as khushi unlocked the door...i even thought why is he even waiting till she opens the door...Embarrassed...but he entered the apartment and straight went to the kitchen to look for food...!!! i feel he gave khushi some time and space for herself before he eventually pounced on her...LOLLOLLOL

arnav's comment on the tv channels and programs were hilarious...LOLLOLLOL and so was his jealousy when the delivery saw khushi dancing...LOLLOL

the game was seriously superb, and arnav always knew he was going to win...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed how naughty of him, to ask her for  a full body massageWink... but the interesting thing was khushi's restless feelings at the time of the massage even though she was used to seeing and touching him like that...!!!!

arnav's revelation of his life and past was painful and very sad...i got a glimpse of a vulnerable arnav behind this angry facade...Shocked awww so cute of him to even admit that he found peace in khushi presence and touch...i truly felt for him...!!! i so admire him for being good behind that monster, when he told that he always gave khushi a chance to back out, but it was always her bringing him closer and closer to her...how cute...!!!! he knew it was in a wrong way that he made khushi to accept his offer and come close to him, but he couldnt help it, he does what he feels like...and khushi proved him right by stopping him and apologizing to him...she truly cant be away from him, or let him go away from him, no matter how much she hates him...!!!!

thier this paticular encounter of intense passion was so different, endearing, and beautiful...i loved how they both were gentle with each other, i guess the confession of their wants helped them to get rid of the urgency and enjoy every single passionate moments...!!!!

lastly, the domesticity of the last scene in the morning was the truly calming for us...they actually without getting back to each other, spoke softly and cheekily to each other...i so long to see many of those more and more...!!WinkWinkWink

you know what the last line of this update was the best...she accepts that she is arnav's in all ways possible...and she herslef does not wish to change that... i hope this buaji doesnot create any problems now...i so detest these buaji's of your stories...everytime SHE seems to have some nephew or friend's son for khushi and create problems in our beautiful love stories...!!!! lets see what happens...all ready for the stormy arnav to unleash once he hears this... but i guess khushi is strong enough to handle this and not become weak infront of her parents and buaji's wishes and respect...!!!! i so wish khushi says to arnav clearly after he becomes mad at her hearing about this proposal that, she only wants him, more and more, and has no interest in any other man other than arnav...that will be a cherry on the cake...!!!!

awesome awesome awesome tina and satina... you girls rock...!!! bless you... waiting now for the next one...Clap this was my personal favourite till date of SP...Big smileBig smile

cheers...!!!

Wow wonderful analysis luved every comment. U really get SP Smile 
Hope u like coming chapters
I will tell tina about ur message when I see her tomorrow Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shona136

-aparna- IF-Sizzlerz
-aparna-
-aparna-

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
How i wish that u cud updt SP twice in a week :|
can we get updt soonish peeleej
really wanna read aftr super awesome updt last time
TeriGalliyan. IF-Rockerz
TeriGalliyan.
TeriGalliyan.

FF Graphicer

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Upadte guys???
vaish912 Senior Member
vaish912
vaish912

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Phew ...two hooottt updates in one go ...m dead ... But this story is coming along so beautifully 
daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged
waiting eagerly...
Sdea Goldie
Sdea
Sdea

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Luved the update...good that arnav and khushi realised their feelings for each other nd apparently they r on the same side...i hated hating asr allthe time...:))
shona136 Senior Member
shona136
shona136

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Satina

Originally posted by shona136

Tina and Satina, first of all pardon my audacity , to have taken so long to comment on this update...!!!! sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry...Unhappy

and should i say, i had read this update three more times and then am now commenting...!!!

how sizzling can an update get...????? i guess we are yet to see the extreme point of passion and love in SP...Wink

though this story is completely an HBO version, I somehow found the essence of sweet, magical romance, emotion and feelings of the Star Plus version...even within the hot intimacy...!!! 

how sweet of them to admit it finally to themselves that they want each other more, they like each others touch, and never can enough of each other...!!!

i thought initially that he was going to be in his all time ASR mode and straight get to the point of intimacy as soon as khushi unlocked the door...i even thought why is he even waiting till she opens the door...Embarrassed...but he entered the apartment and straight went to the kitchen to look for food...!!! i feel he gave khushi some time and space for herself before he eventually pounced on her...LOLLOLLOL

arnav's comment on the tv channels and programs were hilarious...LOLLOLLOL and so was his jealousy when the delivery saw khushi dancing...LOLLOL

the game was seriously superb, and arnav always knew he was going to win...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed how naughty of him, to ask her for  a full body massageWink... but the interesting thing was khushi's restless feelings at the time of the massage even though she was used to seeing and touching him like that...!!!!

arnav's revelation of his life and past was painful and very sad...i got a glimpse of a vulnerable arnav behind this angry facade...Shocked awww so cute of him to even admit that he found peace in khushi presence and touch...i truly felt for him...!!! i so admire him for being good behind that monster, when he told that he always gave khushi a chance to back out, but it was always her bringing him closer and closer to her...how cute...!!!! he knew it was in a wrong way that he made khushi to accept his offer and come close to him, but he couldnt help it, he does what he feels like...and khushi proved him right by stopping him and apologizing to him...she truly cant be away from him, or let him go away from him, no matter how much she hates him...!!!!

thier this paticular encounter of intense passion was so different, endearing, and beautiful...i loved how they both were gentle with each other, i guess the confession of their wants helped them to get rid of the urgency and enjoy every single passionate moments...!!!!

lastly, the domesticity of the last scene in the morning was the truly calming for us...they actually without getting back to each other, spoke softly and cheekily to each other...i so long to see many of those more and more...!!WinkWinkWink

you know what the last line of this update was the best...she accepts that she is arnav's in all ways possible...and she herslef does not wish to change that... i hope this buaji doesnot create any problems now...i so detest these buaji's of your stories...everytime SHE seems to have some nephew or friend's son for khushi and create problems in our beautiful love stories...!!!! lets see what happens...all ready for the stormy arnav to unleash once he hears this... but i guess khushi is strong enough to handle this and not become weak infront of her parents and buaji's wishes and respect...!!!! i so wish khushi says to arnav clearly after he becomes mad at her hearing about this proposal that, she only wants him, more and more, and has no interest in any other man other than arnav...that will be a cherry on the cake...!!!!

awesome awesome awesome tina and satina... you girls rock...!!! bless you... waiting now for the next one...Clap this was my personal favourite till date of SP...Big smileBig smile

cheers...!!!

Wow wonderful analysis luved every comment. U really get SP Smile 
Hope u like coming chapters
I will tell tina about ur message when I see her tomorrow Wink

hey satina, i truly am a great fan...and i was dying to comment, and finally when i got time, i think i blurted out everything that had been goingon in my mind since the day i first read this update...Wink... i think i wrote and essay back there... but what can i do??? you guys made me feel in such a way about SP, that i couldnt help, but let you know about my thoughts and perception of SP...I truly love SP a lot... i though have one wish...just a fan's wish...i so wish this will not be an SS but an FF...it would do injustice to such a great creation according to me, if it is hurried and shortened down to very small no of chaps...i know its really tiresome to write big FF's, but still i would want it to continue with its own pace, for quite some time...i see so many things coming up, and want to see many things coming up...!!!! i have full confidence in both of your thoughts, concepts, and execution which i know will surely take us and this story to great heights, but still yeh dil maange moooreee...WinkWinkWink LOL Big smile Day Dreaming Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming already day dreaming about he coming chapters...WinkWinkWink
Day Dreaming
Day Dreaming
Day Dreaming
Day Dreaming
i simply love both of you for coming with such a brilliant story...!!!!
update soon...!!!Clap

cheers dear...Big smile

Edited by shona136 - 26 April 2013 at 11:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tamaru

Go to top