Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArhiHBO SS#2: Secret Passion *New Thd Link pg 146* (Page 109)

TheSmurfs IF-Dazzler
TheSmurfs
TheSmurfs

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
woww,, calling this update just HOT N SEXY would b an understatement,, bcoz something else was also there, like  khushi felt,, something complete n relieving.. i ws really confused abt arnav's POV from the 1st chap,, but this update cleared all the doubts,,he just dont want to confess to himself but he has invested himself emotionally in khushi,,,n tht too heavily,, otherwise y he of all would open up his miseries infront of a girl whom he has signed just a petty contract to have sex,,  this shows tht she means a lottt to him,, n i wasnt expecting khushi to break her barriers towards him so soon,, she just couldnt let him part with her,, marvelous update,, 

Nehasupnfan Goldie
Nehasupnfan
Nehasupnfan

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TINA!

Originally posted by Nehasupnfan

HOLY SH#T!!! Words cannot explain how impressed and unbelievably happy I am with the way things are shaping up in this fic!! Its brilliant and its all I have ever imagines a smutty, HBO version of ArHi to be!

Let me tell you that this fic is in no way vulgar! When I read it, I don't feel disgusted. Infact, you have weaved in their love, or what I am assuming to be some sort of affection, into their passion so well that I can't help but want more!! This is definitely you're best chapter till date! When I had first started reading this fic, I WANTED something exactly like this! But this a story written by you guys and I would in no way want to change your vision of it! But I'm incredibly happy that it has turned out this way. 

This chapter had all the right amount of passion, love(I'd like to think there was love)..but most of all intensity. I was reeling by the time I finished reading. The domesticity between ArHi was so normal. Them fighting, she ignoring him by watching tv, challenging each other...And I thought that the icing on the cake would be Arnav setting the delivery man straight about ogling Khushi. I thought THAT would show the readers what Arnav actually feels or thinks...but boy was I wrong and I'm so glad I was!!! Arnav was vulnerable and for the first time Khushi (and the readers) got to see just how much vulnerable and broken Arnav is. He DEFINITELY needs Khushi more than she does. At least that is how I see it. When he implores Khushi to vocalize her need for him, I think my heart was fighting to beat itself out of my rib cage. He wanted Khushi to admit that SHE needed HIM, just like HE NEEDS HER. He doesn't have a family that loves him. And subconsciously he's looking for that love in Khushi. He doesn't know this fact yet..but he is. What I really liked was the fact that Arnav admitted that his way of getting Khushi was a tad bit much...and also the fact that they met in less than ideal situation. He admitted it and I was proud of him at that moment. When he tells Khushi that he feels more like himself when he's with her...I think mera dil garden garden ho gaya!! And when he tells her that he's done with her my heart broke! I held my breath then! But when Khushi stops him and shows him just exactly how much she needs him I melted into a puddle of happiness then. And its not about the physical intimacy for Arnav or Khushi. The morning after routine was so normal that it left a smile on my face. They were teasing each other. He woke her up with a kiss. If he didn't care about her at least a little he wouldn't take the most gentle way of waking up a person he supposedly can't stand! And even when he gave her the morning off, I went Awww...And he continues to touch her through out, like he wants to be connected to her all the time. And when Khushi pushes his hair back and agrees to come in by lunch...yeah that made me happy. :P :P 

AND OH GOD CLIFFHANGER!! NAHII!!! Your precap has made me nervous!!! :O :O Keep 'em coming!! PLEASE UPDATE THIS SOON! I'm dying to read what happens next!!! 

wow--amazing amazing analysis! u said it so well and I'm glad ur liking where we're going with this. ASR is powerful but he is also scarred. it is up to khushi if she can tackle his complexity. 
haha cliffhanger for sure hun, but we had to make it HBO likeLOL

YESSS!!! Please keep the passion/intensity/love coming!!!! I like a powerful Arnav...but I also love a scarred Arnav...makes him human somehow...And Khushi's exactly the medicine he needs!! :) I'm so excited to read what happens next!! :) 
vaidarsh Groupbie
vaidarsh
vaidarsh

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Tinaaa

Main Kya BolUuu...U leave me tongue tied...each time be it DH...Be its Mg or Be it Secret passion...

Ur each & every ARNAV IS passionate Man...I wnt mind reading only & only *** scene man...My Imagination wid ur words jst keeps me wanting for more...I wnt deny Dat It makes TURN ON...Man...AAHHH LOVED... 

Waiting for the next updateee...Plz make it sooner lol...I cnt controlll...I knw it gonna be a massive one... 
Inderpreetg Groupbie
Inderpreetg
Inderpreetg

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
omg. i just absolutely love you! damn it, you're the best writer i know. This chapter was full of so much tension and finally it seemed like it was falling into place. Arnav's abrupt truth about his life and then slowly blissfully torturing khushi was just amazing. I can actually imagine him doing something like that. Personally, I'm already starting to hate on the new guy that is coming as a proposal for khushi. She belongs to arnav and no one can change that. Hopefully arnav does something to keep his khushi with him forever. Once again, thanks for the amazing update.
shivanisaur Senior Member
shivanisaur
shivanisaur

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Great chapter!
There was definitely a lot of heat radiating from this chapter! ;-)
I loved the subtle developments in their relationship!
Hmm a marital prospect?! What will happen when ASR hears of it?
Thanks for the update!
Titaliya_AP IF-Rockerz
Titaliya_AP
Titaliya_AP

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Yup I am left blushing
What will happen next
cool_zephyr Goldie
cool_zephyr
cool_zephyr

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Thats a freaking awesome update
I just loved it. But what was Khushi's condition before signing the contract. I tried to recollect but I couldnt and I even gone through previous updates but couldn't find. Can any one of you both help me with it?

Precap also seems damn interesting, cant wait for it already

Edited by cool_zephyr - 21 April 2013 at 7:06pm

Go to top