Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArhiHBO SS#2: Secret Passion *New Thd Link pg 146* (Page 105)

sweet_5 Goldie
sweet_5
sweet_5

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
That picture of barun! God damn

So we're going to see more action unfold in the next week? I don't mind Arhi scenes along with some intense drama. ASR is going to explode when he finds out about the proposal

shijinareneesh IF-Dazzler
shijinareneesh
shijinareneesh

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Loving this more n more after each update...what can i say,there is no words to describe their passion for each other..
sakhter90 Goldie
sakhter90
sakhter90

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Firstly Barun looked drop dead gorgeous in that picture! Wow!

Coming to the update it was great! As usual it was hot!
The way Arnav and khushi were acting seemed really domesticated. Them eating and watching tv. So normal until the game started! Arnav made her give him a message! And that too a full body one!

Arnavs outburst was unexpected. But I think it was needed as khushi now knows a little about him. Whereas before Arnav knew everything about her but she didn't have a clue about his. She was always resentful for him making that contract. But he explained in his own weird way that it was his way of getting her.

The message from buaji will rattle some feathers in both their lives. Khushi has already accepted Arnav so will not be able to accept the proposal. But will be interesting to know what reasons she comes up with.

Precap looks very intense! Have a feeling Arnav finds out about the proposal.

Do continue soon.
AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Aha! Finally a confession of sorts and changed feelings...now if only Arnav would realize that whatever he may be feeling/his pull towards Khushi is not a reason for being a beast to her...sigh. Good job! :)
arooba55 Senior Member
arooba55
arooba55

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Omg, finished reading the second part of the chapter and I gotta admit that I LOVED IT JUST AS MUCH, IT WAS AWESOME AND AMAZING!!! :) So Arnav asked for a massage and lol knowing Arnav, I would be shocked too! Wink Whaat?! So he pulled her into a bedroom, took off all of his clothes just for a massage, I think my jaw dropped at that point, I really don't want to know what kind of thoughts are running through Arnav's mind. Oh so Khushi finally got the courage to massage his back and the fact thqt she surprisingly liked it made me blush a beetroot red! Wink Embarrassed Oh gosh, that was just 25% according to Arnav, and he wants her to go lower, Arnav is so shameless lol! Lol Khushi's cheeks are probably maroon right now, she was definitely not expecting this! LOL Omg, he flipped her over and told her to massage him everywhere, now he's really crossed the line of being shameless! Sleepy Khushi had every right to be upset, because of the contract, she's forced to give in to Arnav's demands and she will not do that every time, and Arnav needs to understand that. I'm so glad that Arnav empathized with Khushi and admitted that he was difficult and that his way of handling the situation with Khushi was wrong and irrational. Ooh Khushi really hurt him with that last line when she told him that " you had a perfect life before, and now you have someone else to control." Omg, I loved the way how Arnav told her everything about his background to make her understand the reason behind his bitter behavior. Awww Khushi embraced him and they kissed, super cute! :) I'm glad that the misunderstanding and hatred between the two of them is finally over! Awww Arnav is such a tease, he finally went to the office and left a blushing Khushi behind, cute! Hai re nand ke sore, Buaji, why did you have to come with this awful news when things were actually better! Oh I hope Khushi tells Arnav everything, so that misunderstandings between them don't occur! Anyways, AWESOME UPDATE! EXCITED, EAGER, AND DESPERATE TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER, SO UPDATE ASAP!!! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi5

saga_twilight IF-Dazzler
saga_twilight
saga_twilight

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Definately h0t scene with l0t 0f secret revelati0n. This w0uld surely change the dynamic 0f their relati0nship
sahada Senior Member
sahada
sahada

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Aaaw it was a greatly overwhelming update T!!!! Very intense but at the same moment so smoooth n heartwarming (: Day Dreaming... Guess it's the works of the names Arnav & Khushi & course your gripping n beautiful writing.. As a die hard fan I'm incredibly forgiving twds Arnav being 50 shades of f**ked up AND twds Khushi for being hopelessly in love & accepting Arnav as her 50 shades of f**ked up! ;PP Hence this update felt verryyy sweet n uplifting in spite of their scr***d up arrangement ;DP
Update sooonishsh!!! LOVINGGG the way this story is unfolding =DD! Star
arjuhi5 Goldie
arjuhi5
arjuhi5

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
first ofall congratulations dears 4 new thread...

n now about update its awesome super duper hot loved it really dying to read next part tuat what will arnav do when he got to know about marriage praposal 4 khushi...

plzzz update asap...

Go to top