Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArhiHBO SS#2: Secret Passion *New Thd Link pg 146* (Page 104)

TINA! IF-Rockerz
TINA!
TINA!

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cherry227

because you are mine dammit!!!

loving this passion tina... each chapter precedes the one before!

saw the vulnerable asr and am happy with the progress... their animalistic lust got a human touch :))) for the first time arnav has realised something before khushi... i like that!!!

im loving the raw sexuality between these two... MG Is passionate too but laced with love... this is pure attraction and that too a physical one! 

but can love take birth in this way? i think it can... cant wait to read ahead... continue soon!

reading the steamy part... go nuts! your style of writing makes it sound hot and sexy but never cheap or vulgar! u have a gift dear :D

aww thanks! yeah we try to make it always tasteful but hotEmbarrassed

TINA! IF-Rockerz
TINA!
TINA!

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by march2011

what can I say tina,i believe I have again to congratulate u to write something so steamy here,
But yes,tina u also never forgot the story that's special
even though their is  a contract bet them arnav is the perfect gentleman with khushi...he respect her desires n wishes too..and if I am getting the good vibe here the obsession...or possessive way he behave towards khushi...the jealousy he felt when someone else watch her ...that he will surely marry her just to let her be with him.
that was a painful n honest confession of a big cruel businessman ...khushi is already started to feel something other than desire for him too...
just keep it up...Clap

thanks!Embarrassed aww beautifully put--it was a painful and honest confession for both of them--him to say it and her to hear it
TINA! IF-Rockerz
TINA!
TINA!

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nehasupnfan

HOLY SH#T!!! Words cannot explain how impressed and unbelievably happy I am with the way things are shaping up in this fic!! Its brilliant and its all I have ever imagines a smutty, HBO version of ArHi to be!

Let me tell you that this fic is in no way vulgar! When I read it, I don't feel disgusted. Infact, you have weaved in their love, or what I am assuming to be some sort of affection, into their passion so well that I can't help but want more!! This is definitely you're best chapter till date! When I had first started reading this fic, I WANTED something exactly like this! But this a story written by you guys and I would in no way want to change your vision of it! But I'm incredibly happy that it has turned out this way. 

This chapter had all the right amount of passion, love(I'd like to think there was love)..but most of all intensity. I was reeling by the time I finished reading. The domesticity between ArHi was so normal. Them fighting, she ignoring him by watching tv, challenging each other...And I thought that the icing on the cake would be Arnav setting the delivery man straight about ogling Khushi. I thought THAT would show the readers what Arnav actually feels or thinks...but boy was I wrong and I'm so glad I was!!! Arnav was vulnerable and for the first time Khushi (and the readers) got to see just how much vulnerable and broken Arnav is. He DEFINITELY needs Khushi more than she does. At least that is how I see it. When he implores Khushi to vocalize her need for him, I think my heart was fighting to beat itself out of my rib cage. He wanted Khushi to admit that SHE needed HIM, just like HE NEEDS HER. He doesn't have a family that loves him. And subconsciously he's looking for that love in Khushi. He doesn't know this fact yet..but he is. What I really liked was the fact that Arnav admitted that his way of getting Khushi was a tad bit much...and also the fact that they met in less than ideal situation. He admitted it and I was proud of him at that moment. When he tells Khushi that he feels more like himself when he's with her...I think mera dil garden garden ho gaya!! And when he tells her that he's done with her my heart broke! I held my breath then! But when Khushi stops him and shows him just exactly how much she needs him I melted into a puddle of happiness then. And its not about the physical intimacy for Arnav or Khushi. The morning after routine was so normal that it left a smile on my face. They were teasing each other. He woke her up with a kiss. If he didn't care about her at least a little he wouldn't take the most gentle way of waking up a person he supposedly can't stand! And even when he gave her the morning off, I went Awww...And he continues to touch her through out, like he wants to be connected to her all the time. And when Khushi pushes his hair back and agrees to come in by lunch...yeah that made me happy. :P :P 

AND OH GOD CLIFFHANGER!! NAHII!!! Your precap has made me nervous!!! :O :O Keep 'em coming!! PLEASE UPDATE THIS SOON! I'm dying to read what happens next!!! 

wow--amazing amazing analysis! u said it so well and I'm glad ur liking where we're going with this. ASR is powerful but he is also scarred. it is up to khushi if she can tackle his complexity. 
haha cliffhanger for sure hun, but we had to make it HBO likeLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nehasupnfan

TINA! IF-Rockerz
TINA!
TINA!

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Addicted87

Amazing update... Im still blushing...Embarrassed
Their conversation about what was on tv was hilarious... he likes riling her up...LOL
N then the kissing game followed by the massage punishment... Embarrassed Khushi should have known that ASR never does anything without a reason...
Arnav opening up to her was a surprise...  It might make Khushi realize that there is much more to Arnav than what is obvious and that may make it easier for her to accept that she wants him despite everything he has done...!!! Im glad that she didnt let him leave...

Morning conversation was sweet, almost like a normal couple...

Just when things seem to have gotten better Buaji started something new... As it is Arnav's possessiveness knows no bounds, this is not gonna go down well when he finds out... 

Loved it...
thanx for the PMSmile

u pointed out all the key points this ch so well!  yes, it will not go well heheEmbarrassed his possessiveness knows no bounds
TINA! IF-Rockerz
TINA!
TINA!

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssyahoo

The passion, the sizzle, the romance was all amazing!! I just loved it all dammit Smile

So many fun points to the chapter. ASR coming over on a Wednesday and him vocalizing how they can do it more. I loved the normalcy of how they seemed like a domestic couple as well, arguing over dinner and watch to watch on TV! And a very possessive ASR really gave it good to the delivery guy!

Of course trust Arnav to play a game like this and he always wins!Wink 

Loved her punishment and their passionate love making after. Can't wait for the precap.. Hope you both have decided to extend this...

glad u liked the ch of a typical wednesday night btw asr-khushiLOL no plans to extend it yet
emistry IF-Dazzler
emistry
emistry

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
That was a pretty awesome chapter! I think that outburst of his, finally softened khushi's resolve on him! Now buaji is here with a rishta.. this is going to be interesting!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TINA!

TINA! IF-Rockerz
TINA!
TINA!

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by emistry

That was a pretty awesome chapter! I think that outburst of his, finally softened khushi's resolve on him! Now buaji is here with a rishta.. this is going to be interesting!

yes *rubs hands with glee* LOL
P4rveen12 IF-Dazzler
P4rveen12
P4rveen12

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
A brilliant and amazing update, wow it was so intense, powerful and passionate. It was nice to see a protective and possessive Arnav when the delivery guy came as he was too busy staring at khushi. Loved the challenge that Arnav had set for khushi, whilst kissing no touching and khushi lost, as Arnav said he never loses. Wow the punishment was fabulous, khushi giving Arnav a full body massage. Poor Arnav lost his temper and told khushi how he does not have a prefect life, loved the way khushi hugged him and there passionate love making was awesome and beautifully written. So buaji has arranged a rishta for khushi and I'm loving the precap, I'm sure we can expect ASR's anger unleashing when he finds out about the rishta. Please continue soon and thanks for the PM xx  

P.S. the new banner for the update is wow just wow, it had my heart going Dhak Dhak!!! 

Go to top