Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArhiHBO SS#2: Secret Passion *New Thd Link pg 146* (Page 103)

deeswarna IF-Rockerz
deeswarna
deeswarna

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
tina how come every chapter of this ff gets even more passionate and hot by every update! i mean the actual one always double the last one in terms of passion and every time after reading the update im having this stupid smile on my face thinking about the update (not to mention that some people have started to think i have finally lost it, lol)

this update was just too good and i think this one ordinary wednesday night is the one night that has changed things irrevocably between them! i guess this is the first time arnav has opened up to khushi even if it was in his anger bu  he did shared the bitter truth of his life with her and admitted that with her he is more himself! and for a man to whom words do not come easily, these mere words were enough to start changing khushi's opinion of him and maybe seeing their relationship in a new light!

lol. arnav was not totally not a gentleman concerning the food, i mean he tells her to eat the leftovers while he orders fresh food for him! he should have atleast asked her if she wanted to have some italian food! im sure by the looks arnav gave him for looking at khushi, the delivery guy will never dare try looking at another dancing girl. lol!

OMG marriage for khushi! well thats for sure of question because as arnav said khushi is his and he will never let her go, let alone become someone else! n i have a feeling the green monster is going to make an appearance soon!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TINA!

narcy24 Senior Member
narcy24
narcy24

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Tina...this chapter was PERFECT...
Intense but so well written that I don't know when it finished...I was so caught up in the story that I am still wanting more...
His life isn't perfect...but is complete with Khushi by his side...he didn't force himself over her but wants her to accept him...
The precap sounds little scary...but I think that Arnav will go nuts when will hear that her family has find a husband for her...
Update soon...
Congratulation for this FANTASTIC update.

TINA!

basanti108 Senior Member
basanti108
basanti108

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
I really think I can speak for the rest of the people who read this story either from the beginning or who just started to read and that is turn this into an FF!!!! This update was truly amazing!!!! and may I say HOT!!!!...please please please Tina and Satina!!!! turn this into an FF!!! 

I loved how arnav explained what khushi ment to him and he identified to himself and khushi how much khushi life is so much better even with the amount of money he has...he can't live in peace because he has money he still has a lot of baggage i.e. cheating brother in law, parents who killed themselves...and it showed how arnav felt like excited/ breath of fresh air/ happiness happening to him when khushi fell on him (from the heavens may i say) 

Also loved how khushi took in all the pain and suffering he was feeling and merge it with hers and gave him a moment, if anything, just to let him feel loved, wanted, cared list could go on...it has to be an amazing update out of all the previous update

I just wished khushi and arnav could spend more time together and then have problems starting i.e khushi bauji found a guy for her...im sure arnav and khsuhi will sort that out

it would be amazing to see khushi helping arnav to uncover arnav cheating brother in law...they can have there romance (arshi) as well as some funny noks noks jokes in between and standing up like a pair and being a pillar for each other ---> this is why I think you both amazing writers should turn this into an FF...there an amazing foundation and storyline that can be taken...BUT I know tina work and she always out does herself and I love every chapter she has done including chapters from MG and most favourite of mine DH...So I do have full faith with both of you this story will be amazing!!!! 

Keep up the fabulous work girlies...I really appreciate both of your talent...update soon and thank you for the PM Smile   (sorry if i've miss anything out)

TINA!

arooba55 Senior Member
arooba55
arooba55

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Just read the first half of the update, and it was so AWESOME!! :) Oh no poor Khushi, she was getting soaked in the rain and I agree it's all Arnav's fault. Wow speak of the devil and the devil's here, I'm glad Khushi didn't try to argue with him, and sat in the car without making a fuss, because no matter what Arnav will always get his way no matter what! I didn't know that not being able to fasten the seatbelt will lead to a kiss! Wink Embarrassed There is a lot of secret passion that lies between Arnav and Khushi and they should both realize that it's not lust that's luring them to each other. Omg Arnav's intense and hot gazes will make any girl nervous and when he kept his hand on her thigh and when Khushi lied to Arnav saying that she didn't like it, Arnav probably read her easily. Everything just has to go Arnav's way, he really can't control himself around Khushi. Lol really, Arnav thought Khushi was going to food poison, I don't think she would ever do that. What is Arnav's problem, he can't even let her watch a show of her choice and his dirty thoughts, I feel like around Khushi, all he thinks about is ahem ahem. So when Arnav finally ordered and what the?, the pizza delivery guy wouldn't stop lustily looking at Khushi, and I loved the way Arnav noticed that and blocked his view, take that you jerk!! Angry Awww I loved when he said "you're mine," I love a jealous and possessive Arnav! Not again, he really can't stand to watch any shows peace fully. Woah, what kind of a game was that, he knew Khushi would lose, what a cheater. No wonder he played this game, so he can get his way. Now wonder what he wants to do, excited and eager to find! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR AN AMAZING UPDATE, CAN'T WAIT TO READ PART 2!!!

TINA!

TINA! IF-Rockerz
TINA!
TINA!

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by extremelicious

Just read the first half of the update, and it was so AWESOME!! :) Oh no poor Khushi, she was getting soaked in the rain and I agree it's all Arnav's fault. Wow speak of the devil and the devil's here, I'm glad Khushi didn't try to argue with him, and sat in the car without making a fuss, because no matter what Arnav will always get his way no matter what! I didn't know that not being able to fasten the seatbelt will lead to a kiss! Wink Embarrassed There is a lot of secret passion that lies between Arnav and Khushi and they should both realize that it's not lust that's luring them to each other. Omg Arnav's intense and hot gazes will make any girl nervous and when he kept his hand on her thigh and when Khushi lied to Arnav saying that she didn't like it, Arnav probably read her easily. Everything just has to go Arnav's way, he really can't control himself around Khushi. Lol really, Arnav thought Khushi was going to food poison, I don't think she would ever do that. What is Arnav's problem, he can't even let her watch a show of her choice and his dirty thoughts, I feel like around Khushi, all he thinks about is ahem ahem. So when Arnav finally ordered and what the?, the pizza delivery guy wouldn't stop lustily looking at Khushi, and I loved the way Arnav noticed that and blocked his view, take that you jerk!! Angry Awww I loved when he said "you're mine," I love a jealous and possessive Arnav! Not again, he really can't stand to watch any shows peace fully. Woah, what kind of a game was that, he knew Khushi would lose, what a cheater. No wonder he played this game, so he can get his way. Now wonder what he wants to do, excited and eager to find! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR AN AMAZING UPDATE, CAN'T WAIT TO READ PART 2!!!

hi hunHug! i was waiting for ur comments on thisEmbarrassed hope u like part 2

arooba55

TINA! IF-Rockerz
TINA!
TINA!

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by basanti108

I really think I can speak for the rest of the people who read this story either from the beginning or who just started to read and that is turn this into an FF!!!! This update was truly amazing!!!! and may I say HOT!!!!...please please please Tina and Satina!!!! turn this into an FF!!! 

I loved how arnav explained what khushi ment to him and he identified to himself and khushi how much khushi life is so much better even with the amount of money he has...he can't live in peace because he has money he still has a lot of baggage i.e. cheating brother in law, parents who killed themselves...and it showed how arnav felt like excited/ breath of fresh air/ happiness happening to him when khushi fell on him (from the heavens may i say) 

Also loved how khushi took in all the pain and suffering he was feeling and merge it with hers and gave him a moment, if anything, just to let him feel loved, wanted, cared list could go on...it has to be an amazing update out of all the previous update

I just wished khushi and arnav could spend more time together and then have problems starting i.e khushi bauji found a guy for her...im sure arnav and khsuhi will sort that out

it would be amazing to see khushi helping arnav to uncover arnav cheating brother in law...they can have there romance (arshi) as well as some funny noks noks jokes in between and standing up like a pair and being a pillar for each other ---> this is why I think you both amazing writers should turn this into an FF...there an amazing foundation and storyline that can be taken...BUT I know tina work and she always out does herself and I love every chapter she has done including chapters from MG and most favourite of mine DH...So I do have full faith with both of you this story will be amazing!!!! 

Keep up the fabulous work girlies...I really appreciate both of your talent...update soon and thank you for the PM Smile   (sorry if i've miss anything out)

aww Hug wonderful analysis and yes it would be easy to make this a FF. right now we are going with the flow--i want the chapters to be strong and take us till the end of the story--wherever that may be. tentatively about 12-15 chapters but that's not set in stoneBig smile
TINA! IF-Rockerz
TINA!
TINA!

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by narcy24

Tina...this chapter was PERFECT...
Intense but so well written that I don't know when it finished...I was so caught up in the story that I am still wanting more...
His life isn't perfect...but is complete with Khushi by his side...he didn't force himself over her but wants her to accept him...
The precap sounds little scary...but I think that Arnav will go nuts when will hear that her family has find a husband for her...
Update soon...
Congratulation for this FANTASTIC update.

agreed he is very possessive--he won't be able to handle the thoughtEmbarrassed
TINA! IF-Rockerz
TINA!
TINA!

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeswarna

tina how come every chapter of this ff gets even more passionate and hot by every update! i mean the actual one always double the last one in terms of passion and every time after reading the update im having this stupid smile on my face thinking about the update (not to mention that some people have started to think i have finally lost it, lol)

this update was just too good and i think this one ordinary wednesday night is the one night that has changed things irrevocably between them! i guess this is the first time arnav has opened up to khushi even if it was in his anger bu  he did shared the bitter truth of his life with her and admitted that with her he is more himself! and for a man to whom words do not come easily, these mere words were enough to start changing khushi's opinion of him and maybe seeing their relationship in a new light!

lol. arnav was not totally not a gentleman concerning the food, i mean he tells her to eat the leftovers while he orders fresh food for him! he should have atleast asked her if she wanted to have some italian food! im sure by the looks arnav gave him for looking at khushi, the delivery guy will never dare try looking at another dancing girl. lol!

OMG marriage for khushi! well thats for sure of question because as arnav said khushi is his and he will never let her go, let alone become someone else! n i have a feeling the green monster is going to make an appearance soon!

haha so cute! keep smilingBig smile great analysis and yes ur right, jealous angry arnav is in next part

deeswarna

Go to top