Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mastermagician thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Such brilliance!!! i was glued to it from the very beginning!!!
In the begging i only saw ASR as a possessive man ready to even cross any limit to get what he wants... But the way you showed how vulnerable he his behind his hard facade was simply beautiful!! His hurt was expressed so brilliantly... in his heart he longs for Kushi to admit that she wants him... just as he wants her. And Goodness!!! He not letting any opportunity  on showing that she is HIS in every way! Kushi felt that softness in him for the first time. And my god!!! This guy so darn possessive of her!! And now i can imagine how he is gonna react if Kushi tells about Buaji's message to Arnav. i cannot wait for it!!
I dont know why but i got attached to this update so much!! It spoke volumes and emotions had depths in it!!

here is my token of appreciation for this wonderful updateπŸ˜ƒ

And lets not forget these😊😊

waiting impatiently for your next update

love,
pals

Edited by mastermagician - 11 years ago
orchids8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey dear, thanks for the pm.

I read the update on the blog.

Wow the update was totally hot. ❀️ This SS is getting more and more intense and I m loving every bit of it. You are definitely a fantastic writerπŸ‘

Please continue soon dear. Eagerly waiting
luvkkgasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TOOFAANI UPDATE... πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈ

Hawtnesss amplified... Needless to say i loved evry bit of it... No it wasn't too steamy... well being a shameless and mindless reader it was juct perfect for me.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

WOAH... all night long.. *** cough cough***.. Seriously dese two are insatiable... πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Awww... d best part was when he explained d misery of his life to Khushi... and whatever happened after dat wasn't some game or lust... It was all love... πŸ‘β­οΈ.. They have a new start .. 😊

Gawwddd.. d pre-cap freaks me out.. Ofcourse all hell is going to break lose now with dat other guy coming up in scene..

yeah but why to worry.. She is his only in every way possible.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ and Tina won't even try separating dem.. right Tina??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanku so much for d update n pm... Continue soon... πŸ€—

p.s. on a serious note Tina, how do u manage to write so much beautifully nd passionately...??? Truly u r GIFTED my friend.. πŸ˜ƒ

gangsu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awsum update.
d update was intense but u knw i feel vry shy 2 read wid my frnz but i njoy readin a lot but alone
smiley-shiney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

awesome update

intense & passionate

loved it

what will be ASR reaction ??

waiting for the enxt update

thanks for the PM
Theepthidevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update:) though in anger, arnav opened up his feelings to khushi. Their passionate moments were very hot. Omg buaji what has she done. Now who will face ASR's wrath when he comes to know about proposal for khushi. But then he will never let her go coz he himself said 'u r mine damn it'.
mim15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow..finaly arnav open up to khushi...awsm update..i lovd it
shafqee80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yar ur story is mind blowingly good ..and yes it was a GOOD part to read ...
kriti_angel1819 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG thus chapter was amazing!!!
They are actually getting somewhere now
Can't wait till he gets to know about Khushi's family getting her married
musax007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
congrat buddy for new thread    i know they both love each other but in eyes of world and god they are wrong in every way 
buddy make them realized that they  love each and arnav should give her respect in eyes of world by marrying her
This my opinion about everything 
update soon i am waiting