ArhiHBO SS#2: Secret Passion *New Thd Link pg 146* - Page 51

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by divyaarnavsr

Omg the banner. . Barun's new pic. . *wetting lips*
N cropped perfect. . . . *thud*
i know right *joining u on the ground faintwa*😆
The update, Oh its a kiss. . Bt its not a JUST a kiss. . . Fire. . . . . .
Rofl she s saying as if sex only once n a day. . Hehe. .
Wit Asr's passion n hers matching fiesty passion. .*grin*

Oh tey havent done mre than once n a day tats d reasn. .  yes, that's why she always reacts with surprise
Aww hs attitude *winks*
🤣 Changing Channels nd that mating description. . Hahahahahahah

Slumber party. . ?
You re mine dammit. . Awww
Wah wat a challenge. . Asr way truly. .
Wow i knw he wud win this *grin* did u? poor khushi how could she beat his skills
I frownd tnkg update ws ovr
Forgot the nte chappy n 2parts by their hot passionate Attempts in the name of a challenge*

The pic cam out as if only 2 write ts chappy i do realize it now. . .  ahh perfect pics for sure😳

Quivering wit update
Phewww its so hot here !!
🤣 Everywhere !!
Its gud tat she resisted , as Asr opened up b4 her n he was r8 askg her nt 2 b lyk a victim. . She was equaly
Responsible. .  good point hun!

Nd wen he said i m done, khushi hav realizd i tnk. . Bt i afraid of d aftermath of ts session, Their REACTIONS..

Thank god neither of tem held bk n reactd lyk nothing hs hapend nd shared beyond passion . . S sumtg much more. .

Tere convo mrg was sumtg too nice. .
Buaji what the ? ?
Precap ? ? I dint get the point 😔 hmm.. well what do u think arnav will do once he finds out about mr. nri? no way he'll let anyone near his girl😳
Thanx fo d pm

Originally posted by golpokobita

I think this is he best chapter of SP, both story-wise and your passionate narration-wise!

I never thought of arnav's outburst about his past.. but it was good. It brought them closer to each other's hearts!

Now it would be a treat to watch Arnav's reaction to Khushi's would-be or could-be husband from America..

Pls update soon.. The story pulls exactly the way arnav and khhsuhi pulls each other towards themselves!

that bad huh😆
never thought about it that way😳
glad u liked the passionate update! i think it's the best too
Wow hot smoky hot hard to handle.
U write very beautifully ASR express his painful life .
Khushi ka rishta oh no Ager ASR ko pata chala tab kya hoga?
He already said Khushi sirf Arnav ki hai.
Precap is very interesting plz update soon
Thanks for pm.
 It's a very steamy relationship.  But how can he do these things in the office? Wouldn't the rest of the staff know what they are upto 😛

On chap 4, it looks like there is more to his feelings for her but trueASR style he can only manage crass😆

amazing update. arnav being emotionally open even for a couple of minutes was amazing and the rest was hottt. loved the precap can't wait 
Oh that was great!
Finally got to see sum feelings!
Superb!
res
Unres
Gosh Tina..Amazing chapter .Arnav's game..ASR always know how to get his way..Poor Khushi..How did she resist that long..*Sigh*!!
Body massage..*blushing like crazy* That was hot...
ASR's outburst at her.I dint see that coming..She really thinks his life was happy and perfect because he had money..Arnav's anger was...*sigh*!!
My favourite part.Khushi herself hugging him asking him not to go..See Khushi..I had already told you that it was not just passion between the you two..here comes the truth..:-P
After that..*whole blood in my body creeps and concentrates on cheeks and neck* .OMG!!In the morning how sweetly they talked to each other.Best slumber party ever...Love you Tins..mmmwwwaaah!!
Love
AamiEdited by Arshicrazee - 11 years ago
Such passionate encounters!! I'm surprised that Arnav opened up to her, but it's good that he did.

I can't even begin to think of the anger Arnav will have when he finds out about this rishta.

so finally khushi accepts..so xcited fr the 5th chap
Awww now i got it. . Bt knwg there s a threat to their relationship. . He ll surely deal it in hs very own Asr way . . Bt he ll realise there s much more to b needed to b done to their relationship to avoid forthcoming threats. . Ths ll make him realise as the truth hits. . Atleast i think. .

To aapko kya farak padtha hei , farak padtha hei dammit kyunki i. .
Though
Ts already hapnd n here. .you re mine