Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
amazing update like always loved it arnav opened up in this chapter we got to see him more than just ASR awww felt bad for him his life is mess up n saying khushi his but he was about to say something else before but change it right cuz he said because i n then said your're mine n they change it was more than just desire for them in this update n buaji came arnav gonna be furious cant wait for the next update
adhu11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what an update.amazing...now how will khushi explain this to arnav ?waiting for arnav's reaction i mean blast πŸ˜†
GoGreen thumbnail
uffooo...can't these people leave them alone...to carry on their favorite activities with out a hitch...
vks11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Want to see Asr hitting the roof if he comes to know that Khushi got a proposal. Maybe he will then admit his feelings for her .
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I was waiting for the story to turn around and what a dramatic twist you brought about !
ArShiDelena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
WOW Awesome...Loved It...Can't Wait 4 d Next Part...Plzzz Update Soon πŸ˜Š
henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i love this FF; no barriers. love the passion, the intensity
wildandsweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loving it
The love/hate thing turning into love

Raila1014 thumbnail
First of all is that Barun Sobti's body in the picture b4 the chapter?  I loved his character ASR in the show but this bod?  It is beyond hot!  Ufff, I had to fan myself here.  Ok back to the update, it was a great one.  I loved their little domestic scene at her appartment, eating and watching TV.  Boy he is one possessive man, not liking someone else watching his Kushi - kinda like the holiday scene where he shoved the guy dancing around her saying that's my wife dude, back off!  I liked their game, I knew she would lose.    I liked the massage scene in the show even though I felt they could have done more with it but yours was way hotter.  Full frontal massage - he knew where he was going with this one.  I especially loved their conversation, how brutally honest he was with her and she ever so tenderly pulled him back trying to soothe his pain.  He did not disappoint either did he now?  Killing her softly with his lovemaking - yes it was not sex this time, it was lovemaking.  He worshipped her body and made her feel special.  Of course he would not be ASR if he did not get her admission while going at it.  Then you had to end this chapter by bursting their fresh bubble -  heis going to lose it for sure.  What will she do?  Will she be able to refuse the rishta?  Pls don't wait too long to update, this is getting good . . .
lovespell thumbnail
HOT!HOTHOT!!!!!

That is what coming o my mind. Finally Arnav let it out and the magic doubled.   Now eagerly waiting for the unleashed. Actuall rather restlessly waiting. Would love to see Arnav's reaction