Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TinaEskay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: aycma98

Phew!! I surely need the fire extinguisher!!!! This was a hot update!!!! I loved how Arnav was so possessive about Khushi, but at the same time I wonder... how will Khushi react when Arnav falls for her?? 

it will be a challenge for sure. she will not be convinces so easily😉
TinaEskay thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sarunfanatic_Ji

Munda Bada Possessive Hai, Watch out Gupta 😛

'YOU ARE MINE'

HOW CUTE WAS THAT! 'Blushes'

Yip Yip Score
KKG - 2
ASR - 0 🤣

ahem!

LOVED THAT QUICKIE! So hot sizzling and passionate.

Its too late to take a shower. Its 1am here 🤣

I'll just walk to the fridge and have some ice cubes for my cold coffee.
🤣

ahem!

She always forgots herself when he touches her. And I faint here imagining the same.

Fire Extinguisher came handy! Phew!!

ahem!

Slumber Party? With ASR?
*gulps*

ahem!

Next instalment kaaab milega? SaTina?

Come on dont be shy bata bhi do 😃

HAAYE MAIN MAR JAWA 'SP' EPISODES Read-Ke

Waiting like anything!

Love
Aapka Friedrice Ji

ps : muaahs! ❤️

gulps too.. poor khushi how will she resist him at slumber party😉
TinaEskay thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveandluck

hahahah, im glad she's happy about her win. and why did she change it from 30 days to however long he wants? did she like him before? im confused. :P but i liked when he said no one else would have or see her like that. 

she didn't change the time limit. he changed it in exchange for accepting her condition😊
TinaEskay thumbnail
Originally posted by: Addicted87

Go Khushi!!! ASR has finally met his match... N I know its too early in the game to predict who will win but right now Khushi is kicking his a**...!!!

I have decided Im not picking sides... Im just gonna sit back and enjoy the game n hope it continues for a long time😆
Lovely work
Thanx for the PM...

haha good plan😆
TinaEskay thumbnail
Originally posted by: saarah96

just read this story
it is a brilliant story
What was khushi condition
and will you write about their first time,?
cant wait to read more=]

condition will be revealed later
and yes we will write about first time😳
TinaEskay thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepa876

This update should have come with a tag line 'read at your own risk, too hot to handle '. Fantastic, superb & awesomeness all rolled in to one. I like this Khushi, she's not scared of Arnav & is always trying to give him a taste of his own medicine.
Come to think of it I like all of the Khushi characters in all of your fics. I guess cos u show her as strong, feisty & bold all together. A beautiful woman inside and out. Good going Tina, keep it up :)

aww thanks. i always make khushi a strong character😃
TinaEskay thumbnail
Originally posted by: beauty14

awsome update... very hottt update!! ;) loved the way khushi won and beat arnav..its actually kind of funny and sweet how khushi is the only one that can actually manipulate arnav or make him lose to her in her own way... luved how khushi actually beat arnav at his own game, but that will definitly cause arnav to step his game up!! can't wait for ur next update!! thanks for the pm..plz do continue soon..

exactly. the challenges will go up😳
TinaEskay thumbnail
Originally posted by: P4rveen12

Wow this is a mind blowing and amazing story, just read all the parts and each update was written exceptionally well. Loving the concept of the story, ASR at his best; ruthless, cruel, harsh and passionate. Poor khushi had to sign the contract but she can't stay away from him, the attraction between the both is so strong, powerful and intense. Love the mature scenes you have written they are so passionate, hot and mind blowing, written so well. The last update was fabulous, khushi knew how to out smart Arnav by wearing the bikini, he didn't let her do the photo shoot as he admitted she only belonged to him. Please continue soon and can you please PM when you update xx 

glad u liked it. will pm u, just comment regularly so i know ur reading😊
GoGreen thumbnail
Tina...2 and 0 score...the whole game seemes to be one sided now...

Hope other side too start scoring...then only the tom and jerry came will heat up...
TinaEskay thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raila1014

Possessive much?  Mr Raizada was digging his own grave when he asked her to wear the tiny weeny red bikini.  Seriously did he think he was going to be able to resist her?  I think she is learning his weakness very quickly and will get back at him.  Are they gonna get tired of each other? Not likely!  So Mr Raizada better think quickly about what he will do when her parents start finding rishtas for her . . .

true.. khushi definitely surprised him this time😳