Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divyaarnavsr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Fiesty KKG. . .
Here cums the FB. . God both r findg chances to win each otr by words,passion, hate n evrytg nt love though. . .

Wah wat a way to win. .
Asr ur task backfired on u. .🤣
Possessive huh. .

HOT HOT HOT. . .
2-0 gud goin. .

Loved the pics. .thanx fo d pm
Wow precap. . Man. . . . . Asr yummieee. . Hehe *drool*
star303 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ok so this update was hot beyond imagination!!!!! Try as much as khushi wants she simply turns into mush when ASR is around. And the same is true about him too. Khushi has won the first two rounds. Will it be third time lucky for ASR?? Already waiting for the next part now.
venusfairy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
though he is a rogue,rascal,arrogant,idiot etc etc... i love him... loved tis update...loved tis challenging kushi,,,,,,,,,,precap is superb...waiting 4 next update...
arooba55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations on the new thread Tina! 😃 Ok so OMG secret passion is getting way too intense, especially with Arnav's constant hot gazes that he's giving Khushi, I don't understand how Khushi can stare back at him, the girl has a lot of courage! Oh gosh, when Arnav looks at her when she enters the office all wet and soaked from the rain, I don't even wanna know what his dirty mind was thinking. Wow Arnav is the most arrogant, ruthless, and sadistic person ever, the whole contract and how he made that deal with Khushi and poor Khushi was lured into his trap and the worst part of all was changing 30 days to as long as he desires, was just crossing the line. I really wonder how long their secret passion remains a secret, I really hope Arnav realizes that it's not lust that's pulling him to Khushi, it's something much greater than that! 😉 Of course the sari would look amazing on Khushi and awww I loved how Arnav is just mesmerized by Khushi's ethereal beauty when she wore that sari. OMG, OH NO HE DIDN'T, he asked her to wear a bikini and that in front of the entire staff and people who were doing the photo shoot, not cool! Wow loved how Khushi outsmarted him, go Khushi!! She totally trapped him and I'm really happy that Arnav got possessive for Khushi, loved that soo much! If someone did see Khushi in a red bikini, it would've been the end of that person, 😆 haha gotta love a jealous Arnav. Lol I wish he admitted that he lost, but I bet he will be doing that soon enough! 😉 Loved the update sooo much!! After looking at the precap, super excited, desperate and eager to read the next chapter, so update ASAP!!! :)Edited by extremelicious - 11 years ago
B.Sri108 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That was an amazing update😊
Totally hot☺️

So Khushi is leading the challenges
Can't  wait to read more 

Update soon😃
TinaEskay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Tamaru

Tina di it was a don't-you-dare-stop-blushing-update😳

really you surprise me with higher intensity level every time
and everytime my cheeks are a new shade of red😆
thnx for the fab update di 👏
you get five stars⭐️!!!!!!
waiting for the next one ...,,,,u know like a despo😉😉😉

aww🤗
crazy-ash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic as always!!
Gr8 job both of u!!

As u said, its complicated to get into the depth of what both of them hav in mind...apart from possesiveness, attraction and hunger for each other...

Gotta rush...

Thanx for the happy reading moment both of u..!!!
TinaEskay thumbnail
Originally posted by: divyaarnavsr

Fiesty KKG. . .
Here cums the FB. . God both r findg chances to win each otr by words,passion, hate n evrytg nt love though. . .

Wah wat a way to win. .
Asr ur task backfired on u. .🤣
Possessive huh. .

HOT HOT HOT. . .
2-0 gud goin. .

Loved the pics. .thanx fo d pm
Wow precap. . Man. . . . . Asr yummieee. . Hehe *drool*

haha true, but ASR does not accept defeat easily😈 K better watch out☺️
TinaEskay thumbnail
Originally posted by: star303

Ok so this update was hot beyond imagination!!!!! Try as much as khushi wants she simply turns into mush when ASR is around. And the same is true about him too. Khushi has won the first two rounds. Will it be third time lucky for ASR?? Already waiting for the next part now.

yeah both lose control😳 hmm round 3 will be a close one hint hint
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved this udpate, khushi and arnav both their feelings were narrated beautifully.