Fan Fictions

ArhiHBO SS#2: Secret Passion *New Thd Link pg 146* - Page 20

Friedriceji thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Okay Fried Rice Ji reached little late , but never too late to give this mind blowing piece of work above, for All "SP" readers!

You really need this ji😆

I have not read the update yet, but I am always ready and prepared.! MIND IT!

Precaution is better than cure ji

Have a happy read, !

Tina, got some work to finish, btw this was the gift I was talking about!

Please share it with your readers!

@Satina Great going girl!

Keep it up!

Much Love

Fried Rice!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
tina and satina first of all congrats to both of u for this chapter really u guys blow it...wow...still catching my breaths..
please don't u dare stop...each chapter had its own sweet torture n this one excel itself also with the title...
 many tried their hands in passionate full chapter but only some succeeded, its neither vulgar but full of passion...

shijinareneesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think i have to say it in ur each update that it was hot intense and passionate...both are stubborn people...aisa thodi na haar manoge...but here is Khushi winning the battle and me loving it...when Arnav is possessive about something then no way he is gng to let any one have it...looking forward to more...
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tina...i am feeling breathless...so hot ...so sexy ,,so beautiful...so passionate ..yet never vulgar
Hot.Pink.Heels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
I love how Khushi's rebellion and willpower to defeat Arnav at his own game makes her so sexy and bold.
It was a wonderful chapter. Khushi's determination to not back down will eventually force Arnav to step up his game. Eager to see what ASR comes up with and how Khushi handles it!
Continue soon :)
tachyon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow!!! Hot update!!!!!!☺️
eagerly waiting for the next one!!!
koisk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was hot!!!!!
And love khushi, the way she wins... Arnav will bend down soon for sure but in his own way😃.
dva2vra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
that was crazy + madness

loved it
TinaEskay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: AbdulloveIPKKND

Breathing in Breathin out breathing in breathing out.

OK I need to concentrate. Stop thinking Abdul about the scene. God!! TINA that was like the most HOT scene ever you wrote😳

Hahahah Khushi won. The best part of it. I love how Khushi is full with moral but living with ASR she had to do what hse wanted to do.

Although I feel bad for Khushi but I liked the part where Arnav is that she is his and stupid Khushi didn't even noticed it.

This just keep getting better and better.
First I was scared that what will Khushi do and how will Arnav make her do the bikini shot.
He gave her the red sari and I was hell confused that time too.
But they both have some secret passion because they both are crazy for each other.
Seriously I would love to see this passion on HBO LMAO.

Awesome update.
Now to the PRECAP!! Oye hoye. Back Massage!! Why the bachelor party? I think he will make Khushi massage and torture her. I could sense that how much ASR will be tortured with that LMAO.

I picked RED because I was all RED and I think I won't be able to focus on my test anymore that I have to take for Pre Calculus LMAO

i agree with u--i think it was one of the hottest scenes i ever wrote. i think shameless cave scene was the most 😳 haha good luck on ur test😃
Tamaru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Tina di it was a don't-you-dare-stop-blushing-update😳
really you surprise me with higher intensity level every time
and everytime my cheeks are a new shade of red😆
thnx for the fab update di 👏
you get five stars⭐️!!!!!!
waiting for the next one ...,,,,u know like a despo😉😉😉