Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

welcome to to the forums
Thank You Very Much...!!!

GroverAddict IF-Sizzlerz
GroverAddict
GroverAddict

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
welcum here
they call each other that from starting only..lol..
and for story on first page of forum u wud find all writen updates
read them :)
enjoy
mochhug IF-Rockerz
mochhug
mochhug

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sapnapatel13

The just are very formal with eachother. When zoya is in trouble or hurt  then asad calls her zoya. And zoya rarely calls asad by his name i think she has only used his name twice . Zoya came to live with asad's family because asads mom and zoyas jiju know each other.At the start of the serial they are always getting into finds and disagreements because asad is very traditional and believes woman should behave a certain way and not wear jeans this irritates zoya because she is a modern and independent women. They both are very different from one another and asad belives that ever since zoya came to life at his house it has only cause trouble in his life. But they always help eachother when one of them is in trouble or worried. Asad always saves zoya when she is in trouble. It seems like they always had an attraction for eachother but just felt they are different and could never work out. Slowly as the the serial progresses they you see that they simply just dont have an attraction for eachother but its more. They really care for eachother and there is a type of understanding between them. I would suggest watching some episodes on dailymotion so you get more of an understanding of the story.

Just curious.. I remember she called him Asad when he saved her from Akram.. but when did she cal him Asad again? I don't remember any other instance :) Thanks! 
sapnapatel13 Senior Member
sapnapatel13
sapnapatel13

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mochhug

Originally posted by sapnapatel13

The just are very formal with eachother. When zoya is in trouble or hurt  then asad calls her zoya. And zoya rarely calls asad by his name i think she has only used his name twice . Zoya came to live with asad's family because asads mom and zoyas jiju know each other.At the start of the serial they are always getting into finds and disagreements because asad is very traditional and believes woman should behave a certain way and not wear jeans this irritates zoya because she is a modern and independent women. They both are very different from one another and asad belives that ever since zoya came to life at his house it has only cause trouble in his life. But they always help eachother when one of them is in trouble or worried. Asad always saves zoya when she is in trouble. It seems like they always had an attraction for eachother but just felt they are different and could never work out. Slowly as the the serial progresses they you see that they simply just dont have an attraction for eachother but its more. They really care for eachother and there is a type of understanding between them. I would suggest watching some episodes on dailymotion so you get more of an understanding of the story.

Just curious.. I remember she called him Asad when he saved her from Akram.. but when did she cal him Asad again? I don't remember any other instance :) Thanks! 
On monday when she was talking to tanveer in the car she refers to him as asad
sumaiya14 IF-Stunnerz
sumaiya14
sumaiya14

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 3:09am | IP Logged
welcome dear

Go to top