India-Forums

Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat
Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat

letter sender (Page 3)

rittu_deep Goldie
rittu_deep
rittu_deep

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
100% it is Prerna... Some are saying that she did it out I revenge as her wedding proposal was rejected as boy's family wanted Rahul as son-in-law... But I am wondering that why she will have revenge in her mind, when she was not that interested in her wedding, that's why she refused to go to beauty parlour for makeup/facial as well as refused to wear necklace given by Dadi...
There is a possibility that she secretly likes Rahul but could not disclose it as her mother doesn't like Rahul...
I remember, in a scene between Madhav's dad and grandmom earlier (even before Prerna's proposal came), Madhav's dad mentioned that one day they will get a good guy for Prerna who will win their hearts in a moment... Will it be Rahul?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessglory

princessglory Goldie
princessglory
princessglory

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
right ritu this is what i mentioned may be secretly she is in luv with rahul and after some time we can see a parallel track of fun luving rahul and very strict prerna really opposites attract each other 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momorockz

kapoormenka IF-Rockerz
kapoormenka
kapoormenka

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rittu_deep

100% it is Prerna... Some are saying that she did it out I revenge as her wedding proposal was rejected as boy's family wanted Rahul as son-in-law... But I am wondering that why she will have revenge in her mind, when she was not that interested in her wedding, that's why she refused to go to beauty parlour for makeup/facial as well as refused to wear necklace given by Dadi...
There is a possibility that she secretly likes Rahul but could not disclose it as her mother doesn't like Rahul...
I remember, in a scene between Madhav's dad and grandmom earlier (even before Prerna's proposal came), Madhav's dad mentioned that one day they will get a good guy for Prerna who will win their hearts in a moment... Will it be Rahul?

I agree you never wanted Aradhya with Madhav even I supported because I knew they are made for each other but please Prerna is like Rahul's sister and it has been going on all along. Spare the poor boy Bharti kam thi kya jo tum log chahte ho vo us bitter prerna ko bhi jhele. For Rahul let new nice girl come. 
kapoormenka IF-Rockerz
kapoormenka
kapoormenka

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessglory

right ritu this is what i mentioned may be secretly she is in luv with rahul and after some time we can see a parallel track of fun luving rahul and very strict prerna really opposites attract each other 
Parallel track can happen with some new girl too there is no need to have a track with prerna. Yaar Madhav is his real brother, Bharti is his Ma, dadi is his dadi and Madhav's father is his father but Madhav's sisters are not his sisters what a stupid logic is that. 

I feel Prerna is like Bharti who hates fair skin people like she was talking in party about how irresponsible Rahul is. I don't find any love in her words. I will prefer Rahul to live alone rather than marrying Prerna.
princessglory Goldie
princessglory
princessglory

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
@kapoormenaka  it is just i am giving my opinion about prerna and rahul even i dont want that to happen seriously i dont like bharathi and prerna in this entire show see i just want some spice in the show so i thought lets make one more opposite pair but i really want a girl who is matured who is somewhat from middle class somewhat like purvi for rahul
rahul - handsome rich but child at heart and the girl middle class sincere and practical in approach if they run a parallel track the show definitely will be a hit 
kapoormenka IF-Rockerz
kapoormenka
kapoormenka

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessglory

@kapoormenaka  it is just i am giving my opinion about prerna and rahul even i dont want that to happen seriously i dont like bharathi and prerna in this entire show see i just want some spice in the show so i thought lets make one more opposite pair but i really want a girl who is matured who is somewhat from middle class somewhat like purvi for rahul
rahul - handsome rich but child at heart and the girl middle class sincere and practical in approach if they run a parallel track the show definitely will be a hit 
I can't tolerate Prerna. Regarding girl Yep I will also like some middle class girl who is mature but not prerna please. She is bitter and not at all mature.

Edited by kapoormenka - 07 April 2013 at 9:01am
cuteheena Goldie
cuteheena
cuteheena

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
its pallavi because i think she loves rahul

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index