Phulwa
Phulwa

Phulwa is NOT Junoon! - Please Read.

gk_09 IF-Veteran Member
gk_09
gk_09

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,

A while ago when I had announced that this forum would be closed and many of you had requested that this forum remain open. Your request was granted given that you make his forum active with discussions related to Sargun and Ajay only.

However, it has come to my attention that this forum is being used to talk about other shows and other characters that have no relevance to this show. This was not apart of the deal we made. I am highly disappointed.

Please consider this as your first and last warning. If such behaviour continues, I will be forced to close this forum.

We hope for your co-operation.

Phulwa Devt Team

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15Reenatyzed

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
@gk_09 sorry it won't happen anymore but we r not doing this regularly but its only wen we get sum such scenes of their oder shows. and we don't want 2 discuss sumthing like this there as we r not much in nos there. plz allow us 2 do bit of oder show's discusion also bcoz i'd seen this in oder forums also.and thatswhy i thot that we can discuss sum oder shows also 2 sum extent. but still we only discuss it wen it gets 2 much oderwise we r mostly discussing  phulwa . and thatswhy we'd started epi discussion threads & abt missing the show threads & even game.and we r also trying 2 start new games & sum oder phulwa realted topics but from past few days ppl r getting busy in their exams & net was/is also slow in sum places . so it has bcum like this.Smile

u won't b disappointed & i think we r doing our best 2 not 2 disappoint u but wen there r no new articles etc. on phulwa so it"ll b not that much & u know even wen it was on-air, forum was not much active.and we r really v.grateful 2 u that u paid attention 2 our request.
but really we r only discussing their shows wen its getting bit frustrated oderwise we r trying  2 open as much as threads on phulwa & ajay-sargun as abahy-phulwa only.Smileand i think u only saw that thread where i'd said we r disappointed wid his new show & ckt & now this convo which we r doing from past 2-3 days in btn our oder discussion. hope u"ll understand our situtns.Smile

Edited by tiny15 - 06 April 2013 at 12:34am

gk_09Reenatyzed

gk_09 IF-Veteran Member
gk_09
gk_09

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

@gk_09 sorry it won't happen anymore but we r not doing this regularly but its only wen we get sum such scenes of their oder shows. and we don't want 2 discuss sumthing like this there as we r not much in nos there. plz allow us 2 do bit of oder show's discusion also bcoz i'd seen this in oder forums also.and thatswhy i thot that we can discuss sum oder shows also 2 sum extent. but still we only discuss it wen it gets 2 much oderwise we r mostly discussing  phulwa . and thatswhy we'd started epi discussion threads & abt missing the show threads & even game.and we r also trying 2 start new games & sum oder phulwa realted topics but from past few days ppl r getting busy in their exams & net was/is also slow in sum places . so it has bcum like this.Smile

u won't b disappointed & i think we r doing our best 2 not 2 disappoint u but wen there r no new articles etc. on phulwa so it"ll b not that much & u know even wen it was on-air, forum was not much active.and we r really v.grateful 2 u that u paid attention 2 our request.
but really we r only discussing their shows wen its getting bit frustrated oderwise we r trying  2 open as much as threads on phulwa & ajay-sargun as abahy-phulwa only.Smileand i think u only saw that thread where i'd said we r disappointed wid his new show & ckt & now this convo which we r doing from past 2-3 days in btn our oder discussion. hope u"ll understand our situtns.Smile

Rules vary forum to forum. So what may be okay in one forum may not be okay in another forum.

The issue isn't activity - I understand that people have exams which is totally fine. The issue is discussion on Junoon. I understand you were discussing Ajay's character but there was also discussion about Meera and Prithvi + their chemistry. Such topics have no relevance to this show nor are they related to Ajay. There is a forum to discuss Meera-Prithvi, which is the Junoon forum.

So kindly please avoid talking about Meera-Prithvi. You are free to talk about Ajay's character and its relation to the storyline but nothing beyond that.

Thanks for your co-operation. Much appreciated.

tiny15Reenatyzed

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
@gk_09 thanx  a lot 4 understanding &telling us wat is not  2 discuss bcoz i was confused abt it & as i'd seen discussions abt oder ckts & shows of the actors on sum oder forums ao i was thinking that we can discuss but didn't know that we can't discuss which u told us.
and abt chemistry btn M-P generally we don't discuss but while discussing ajay's ckt & his chemistry wid mouni it diverted 2wards M & P also.Smile

btw again thanx 4 clearing all abt it.Smile

gk_09Reenatyzed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top