India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Who needs enemies when u have a friend like Tanvee

Asyaalways Senior Member
Asyaalways
Asyaalways

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
The Stupid Tanveer...You are so going to regret what you are doing to Asad.  Zoya is someone u just met, Asad-your childhood friend, you are hurting him for money and to get back at Razia!  I am sure Asad would gladly give you whatever amount your heart desires!   Tanveer does not realise that she is getting them closer because if Zoya had decided to stay no confession would have happened, now by Asad having to stop Zoya he will have to admit his feelings. (Atleast we hope) 
I did not watch the black magic crap they are showing with Razia and Shireen, when you fast forward the nonsense, you only get about 5 minutes of actual Asya scenes.  Yes, I know there is more to Qubool Hai than Asya but I seem to have gotten use to watching so much of them.  Can someone tell me what is the name of the song that they have been playing recently, not Mitwa...It came on when Asad was asking Zoya if she had decided whether to stay or go? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyPatel1WhenInRomeMrDarcyfan

risingsea101 IF-Rockerz
risingsea101
risingsea101

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Yes yes especially now since she's a new Tanveer, and looks way older than Asad. She looks evil and can't even act good to save her life
Great job New Tanveer, your agreeing to work with Razia and loose a hot-ass friend like Asad...great job
Nice post Ritat <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asyaalways

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Even I have to agree this new Tanveer is not even close to as good as the previous one! She had an innocent / evil look that really worked! She was pretty too! But this new Tanveer just looks terrible and her acting is not as good as the previous Tanveer! No up side to this one anymore!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

recoupAsyaalways

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top