Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

India-Forums

Mithvi gets into a Marital bliss finally <3 (Page 2)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by liza81

OMG, what a beautiful analysis Clap Day Dreaming

i was sad for that sehra system & saans song ..but now  all d negativity vanished Cool

thanku so much for dis amazing post Hug

& dis line .dil pe lag gayi Hug
"Prithvi is finally ready to fulfill his duties and responsibilities towards Meera" 

Thumbs Up di 

Liza actually CVs stuck to the traditions and reality by putting that sehra as per rituals .. they colud hv taken cinematic liberty there to show Prithvi's expressions but I guess they wanted to go the traditional way and so I m fine with it Big smile

Rest everything was dreamyy Day Dreaming

rimitimi2000 IF-Dazzler
rimitimi2000
rimitimi2000

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged
V Nice Post...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ALUJNA21

After reading your analysis I must only say that you said it all.
like you i also like when Prithvi hold Meera hand in a sign that she's not alone but he's with her.so no worry for Meera.
I like the part Prithvi took some few minutes to put the mangalsutra on Meera.
just for fun
I like when Meera searched for Akash after the wedding as if he'll sing bhaiya aur bhabhi ko badhaai ho badhaai... when on the other side Akash is completely turning psycho for Meera who already told him that she does not love him and that also in front of everyone ...go man seach for someone else have a life...
when prithvi told Meera if ever she would have drank the poison he would have also killed himselfwas good but i thought of Romeo and juliet.
today for the very 1st time they were lost in their own world w/o caring thinking about the others that wassomething great an exception.

@Bold
: I so agree with the bold parts .. I too loved the way Prithvi toook his own sweet time to tie the mangalsutra around her neck ..its almost as if he is playing around her neck to chk out her blushing expressions Wink... I guess its this moment where u feel the sehra should not hv been there so that we can see Prithvi's naughty expressions too WinkTongue...  And yess it did remind me of romeo juliet scenarioo too where Romeo feels Juliet died and drinks the poison ... I lvoed the way Prithvi confessed that if she dies , he wont b alive too ...CryCry

And coming to AKash , only if Meera and Prithvi knew about this creepy obsessed that AKash has turned into .. sighhh Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OyeNautankiALUJNA21

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

Tu meri chahat mere Dil ka karaar hai ... Tujhe pake Dil ne jaana Dil ko tumse pyaar hai ! Day Dreaming
This is the reason I love this new version !!! The music doesn't compete a lot to the junoon one ... But the lyrics... Day Dreaming

Happy married life MithVi ! Party April 5th, another beautiful couple has a memorable moment ! [:D/]

Me too wanted prithvi to take off the sehra but good at least they went with the tradition ! Clap
Awww miu ! Hug she was sooo adorable with her Colgate shine smile throughout ! LOL as if she really got her life back !
Saans mein Teri ! Clap another great song choice team !

Me too love how prithvi assures a disappointed Meera holding her hand ! Hubby gesture ! Wink

Akash ! Ouch yeh toh Gaya ! But bachke baccha ! The day prithvi finds your sinister plan --- Do Say Alvida ! Cool

PS: you still haven't seen the link I FBed you ! Friendly reminder ! ROFL

Khushhh your new username is supercool Cool... and yess me loved that colgate smile throughout as well LOLLOL ... that blush and smile on her face was so good to see after a series of rona dhona Big smileBig smileBig smile

About Akash , chalo he gets married to Meera ka photo and soon we might see him stammering M..M ..M..Meera too just like SRK of Darr ... LOLLOLLOL...

And haan I m yet to see the link ... my Net speed is like bailgadi since last 2 days .. lets hope aaj thoda fast ho and I can watch it .. damn youtube videos r giving me problem AngryAngryOuch

-Khush-krock

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvsati

Once again great post. But i didnt like saans song..love u mithvi.

I m not a fan of this song either but it looked good on Mithvi actually the way both come so close to each other for the first time and could feel each other's breath EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

krock

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SahanaG

Wonderful analysis Jyoti Clap I lubbed the hand holding scene of Mithvi the best Embarrassed Loved Miu's blushing bride smiles Thumbs Up Prithvi's confession Day Dreaming 

In spite of all this i still can't ignore how shoddily the episode was made Ouch It was an important episode & i felt the technical team could have put in more effort to make this as the episode Ouch it was a good episode no doubt, fell short of being an excellent episode as per me Ermm

Actually in daily soaps the technicality is not always perfect ..u will see some bloopers in terms of editing and execution in almost all daily soaps ... in fact many soaps marriages r even more shoddy than this ... so I guess CVs here did a grt job in bringing out the perfect emotions at least from all the characters Big smile

OyeNautankikrock

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

awsomeee analysis Claploved the eps...it was the besttt...Clap
what i didnt like was when miu stood and said i cant marry then maiyya ne question pucha there maiyaa could have given better expressionsLOLand Saans song when it started it looked good but later part of lyrics didnt go much with the scene...though loved the sceneBig smile

Maiyya needs to work on her expressions big time ...Her son Akash is dumped by Meera on marriage mandap ...so as mother she should hv showed some hyper emotions there but her expressions suggested she is bored of the whole circus and just wanted to go home and sleep LOLLOL

About saans song later part of the lyrics ..hmm I agree ..they could hv given only the mukhda part of the song Ermm

snehapatrokrock

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
ha jo the entire epi was awwwEmbarrassed
and best part was miu smile gawddd she really madly love prthvi she was in 7th heaven happy from heart i wish prithvi ka expresion bhi dikhta but its okWink
when he held her hand it was like so hubby wify sighhh and miu smile while taking pheras and female version of junoon was cuteee
u said it right she got her life backBig smile
abt her rembering akash my mom was like akash ko ashirwrd lene ke liye dhoond rahi hogi re biyan apke bina yeh nahi ho pataROFL
i loved the epi was short and sweet not much drag

jyoti06

Go to top