India-Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq
Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

Mithvi gets into a Marital bliss finally <3

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Finally Mithvi r married Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...I dunno if I m in majority or minority  but I lovedd the entire episode from start to end despite that sehra covering Prithvi's face during the marriage LOLLOLEmbarrassed... I just loved the way whole confession followed by marriage that took place right in front of Akash Cool .. Rarely we see good winning over evil in daily soaps and so I m glad that finally we see Good winning over evil in this show where both Mithvi's love win over evil Akash StarStarStarStar

Prithvi finally said it to Meera "Hum bhi tumse bahut mohabbat karte hai" Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...There was so much passion , intensity and possessiveness in his voice and eyes when he finally confesses his love to Meera Blushing and I loved the way how even before confessing , he pulls Meera in his arms out of possessiveness since he feels relieved to see her all fine EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Meera's little anger on Prithvi was totally justified Wink but I loved the way Prithvi convinces Meera when he admits that everything that she does , it affects him a lot ..awww EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... Prithvi for the first time bows down in front of a girl and thats Meera  BlushingBlushingBlushing...

Also I loved the way Prithvi picks up that poison bottle and blasts her for doing such stupidity and also tells her that if something happened to her , then he would not hv been alive as well .. awww Embarrassed...Finally we get to see Prithvi's junoon for Meera as well when he keeps talking to Meera without really caring about the rest standing there Thumbs Up...Whats really praiseworthy about Prithvi is that despite being a man , he still goes on to admit that Meera is courageous enough to confess her love repeatedly in front of everyone without any fear , something which he too could not do all this while but today he finally sheds all his inhibitions and pours his heart out to her ClapClapClap

And finally we hv the most beautiful , passionate and blissful Mithvi hug to Saans song Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...I felt the song was actually apt for the sequence since the song is actually meant for a couple who r madly in love and starts breathing all over again once both their breaths become one and in this case too thats what happens when both tightly hug each other and starts feeling each other's breath so closely for the first time Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...

Then comes the most awaited moment ..that is Mithvi marriage BlushingBlushingBlushing...Even though sehra on Prithvi's face was a bit distracting since we could not see Prithvi's expressions during the jaimala or 7 pheras or sindoor putting ritual while we could see blushing and happy Meera in action but I will let it go because its part of a ritual to put the sehra and Prithvi being a rural boy will follow these rituals , so CVs kept it real in a way without taking any cinematic liberty which I appreciate Thumbs Up... What I loved here was Prithvi's desperation to actually catch a glimpse of smiling Meera by peeping in through the sehra and that was romantic for me WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... Meera's whole-hearted smile throughout the marriage was lovely to watch .. After a long time she could smile so openly without any fears or sadness ...sighhh Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...

Now this is my most favourite moment in the episode when post marriage they go on to take everyone's blessings but when Mr.Khanna's wife refuses to bless them for obvious reasons , we see Meera feeling a little sad Ouch , but Prithvi instantly holds her hand thus assuring her that he is always there with her and so she should never feel sad or alone in this house EmbarrassedEmbarrassed,.It was a small moment but that one moment actually nails the fact that Prithvi is finally ready to fulfill his duties and responsibilities towards Meera as her husband now and that hand holding was just the start StarStarStarStar...It was a good directional touch Thumbs Up...

Earlier DT slapping Meera was fully justified too since as a father he will never let his daughter die like a coward especially after taking such a bold and courageous step and also I m glad that its DT who stops Meera from consuming the poison Thumbs Up

About precap , Akash has turned totally a psycho now who is obsessed with the thought of bringing back Meera in his life  even if its at the cost of her happiness Ouch but its gonna b interesting since Mithvi's love and trust on each other will b tested now and how they fight out all hurdles and emerge victorious remains to b seen Cool...

Overall a Paisa Vasool episode for me Thumbs Up

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80dollyvkananthi.shankarCamrynunforgetable112ahutaibmeem275phulwamonalikaSiMi615kaadalrimitimi2000-Khush-shrujaAshi22swethasyam08jmoyee200sue_21OyeNautankiAdallysnehapatroALUJNA21foram.

Adally IF-Sizzlerz
Adally
Adally

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
OMG, what a beautiful analysis Clap Day Dreaming

i was sad for that sehra system & saans song ..but now  all d negativity vanished Cool

thanku so much for dis amazing post Hug

& dis line .dil pe lag gayi Hug
"Prithvi is finally ready to fulfill his duties and responsibilities towards Meera" 

Thumbs Up di 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
After reading your analysis I must only say that you said it all.
like you i also like when Prithvi hold Meera hand in a sign that she's not alone but he's with her.so no worry for Meera.
I like the part Prithvi took some few minutes to put the mangalsutra on Meera.
just for fun
I like when Meera searched for Akash after the wedding as if he'll sing bhaiya aur bhabhi ko badhaai ho badhaai... when on the other side Akash is completely turning psycho for Meera who already told him that she does not love him and that also in front of everyone ...go man seach for someone else have a life...
when prithvi told Meera if ever she would have drank the poison he would have also killed himselfwas good but i thought of Romeo and juliet.
today for the very 1st time they were lost in their own world w/o caring thinking about the others that wassomething great an exception.

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 05 April 2013 at 5:51pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

unforgetable112OyeNautankijyoti06krock

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Tu meri chahat mere Dil ka karaar hai ... Tujhe pake Dil ne jaana Dil ko tumse pyaar hai ! Day Dreaming
This is the reason I love this new version !!! The music doesn't compete a lot to the junoon one ... But the lyrics... Day Dreaming

Happy married life MithVi ! Party April 5th, another beautiful couple has a memorable moment ! [:D/]

Me too wanted prithvi to take off the sehra but good at least they went with the tradition ! Clap
Awww miu ! Hug she was sooo adorable with her Colgate shine smile throughout ! LOL as if she really got her life back !
Saans mein Teri ! Clap another great song choice team !

Me too love how prithvi assures a disappointed Meera holding her hand ! Hubby gesture ! Wink

Akash ! Ouch yeh toh Gaya ! But bachke baccha ! The day prithvi finds your sinister plan --- Do Say Alvida ! Cool

PS: you still haven't seen the link I FBed you ! Friendly reminder ! ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OyeNautankijyoti06krock

luvsati Goldie
luvsati
luvsati

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Once again great post. But i didnt like saans song..love u mithvi.

jyoti06

jmoyee200 IF-Rockerz
jmoyee200
jmoyee200

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
 Lovely post...super epi... lovely song.Smile

jyoti06

OyeNautanki IF-Rockerz
OyeNautanki
OyeNautanki

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Wonderful analysis Jyoti Clap I lubbed the hand holding scene of Mithvi the best Embarrassed Loved Miu's blushing bride smiles Thumbs Up Prithvi's confession Day Dreaming 

In spite of all this i still can't ignore how shoddily the episode was made Ouch It was an important episode & i felt the technical team could have put in more effort to make this as the episode Ouch it was a good episode no doubt, fell short of being an excellent episode as per me Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06krock

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:29am | IP Logged
awsomeee analysis Claploved the eps...it was the besttt...Clap
what i didnt like was when miu stood and said i cant marry then maiyya ne question pucha there maiyaa could have given better expressionsLOLand Saans song when it started it looked good but later part of lyrics didnt go much with the scene...though loved the sceneBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OyeNautankijyoti06krock

Go to top