Saraswatichandra - beautiful love Story IMPORTANT

iloveipkknd96 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Never have a been more engrossed and emotionally attached to a drama before, this is the purest most beautiful kind of love that I have ever seen, not only is credit due to the amazing leads but to the rest of the cast and the crew members for weaving such a beautiful story.

The love shared between Saras and Kumud is clearly seen and is translated through the flawless expressions in their eyes, who cares about their relationship off screen? Does it really matter, they deliver impeccably on screen and really tug at the heart strings; as crazy as it sounds today's episode had me in tears, the way Kumud'd heart broke when she learnt of Saras leaving and the way Jennifer portrayed her character needs applauding, and what can I say about Gautum? He is so amazing it's unreal, he really broke my heart when I saw the tears in his eyes, he yearned for her to stop him and that tiny smile as he went to leave left me with hope, hope that this love transcends all boundaries, hope that Sanjay will leave us mesmerised by the way the show turns out.

TRPs don't matter, shitty dramas like DABH, SNS, YRKKH and so on may be at the top but they will never be cherished, never be celebrated like the genius of this show. And for those of you complaining about the pace of the show, then it's merely a prologue to long journey with its highs and lows, the setting of foundations is key for a drama to survive and prosper, why would we want a rushed show where no character is made to feel like they contributed, where ultimately actors quit because they don't feel valued?

For those of you complaining about its intensity, then why are you watching the show? It's intensity is just draws it apart from other shows and makes it unique, it will glorify it and will make it cherished in years to come.

Lastly for those of you complaining about lack of chemistry between the leads, then you are mad, go back to today's episode and watch it again and again, Jennifer and Gautum have so much passion, so much chemistry and work so hard to make the show what it is; appreciate it, don't take it for granted they are perfect, they really live up to expectations and they really deserve the role of a lifetime.

I live in the UK but my heart lies with this beautiful saga, I may only be 16 but I know true entertainment and innocence in a show; we just need to think of it as more of an epic saga that is inevitable, we need to stop pondering on the future tracks and think and appreciate what we are seeing currently: Saraswatichandra is a phenomenal show that deserves all the success in the future, it may not be top of the TRPs or Show Ranking but it lies close to my heart.

Saraswatichandra is beautiful.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Love them they are amazinggg couple
They are my 2nd favorite couple after ARSHI 😳
iloveipkknd96 thumbnail
Yeah they have such amazing chemistry they are my new favourite Jodi!
HydroxyGroup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Agree wid u dear... Its a best show
mandygill thumbnail
loved ur post! agree! the best show with the best actors!
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agree with u.
SC is beautiful and amazing.different from other shows that star plus is known for. 
-ParamHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sc is brilliant...I hope ppl aprreciate it soon...
tharun123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
AGREE. beautifull love story
LekhSha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A wonderful saga of love, untold ever before.
Agree, its beautiful n completely different frm d regular idiot crap things [my pov]