Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Musings over Mystifying Mysteries of Monuland-30 (Page 7)

devilsadvocate IF-Dazzler
devilsadvocate
devilsadvocate

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohanKiMeera-

Good morning girls! Just woke up, and having a gloomy feeling without NBT. It's an important part of life, after all. So yep, can we think of something fun this week? It's just stupid Saturday today, then soul-torturing Sunday, and then the mind blowing Monday will come Day Dreaming

Top of the Morrow to you too Bidz...its actually afternoon here now...but what do you have in mind for the weekend? Smile

BTW your Siggy *sigh* its soo soo sooo Cute *sigh*

I loved this little detail of Having Addu hugging Mohan in there...I would like to think Addu wasnt misunderstanding and fighting with Mohan everyday...somedays he was nicer, somedays he was seduced by the child in that Spider man...I would like to think, that in that particular Flashback scene, Mohan was telling an adventurous Magical story to Nanhi and a reluctant Addu...and Addu was intrigued by the story, so he came and sat next to Mohan and at a particularly scary part he hugged Mohan, just like Nanhi did and then both Nanhi and Addu fell asleep in his arm while listening to the story *sigh*

Another thing that I loved, was Mohanification of Nanhi Big smile Just as Mohan mock bites Megha's finger so does Little Nanhi...and Spidey was soo proud of his little Minion...for emulating him perfectly!! *sigh*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

1973anuLeesan_SilentSoul_

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
By Meera:"I loved this little detail of Having Addu hugging Mohan in there...I would like to think Addu wasnt misunderstanding and fighting with Mohan everyday...somedays he was nicer, somedays he was seduced by the child in that Spider man...I would like to think, that in that particular Flashback scene, Mohan was telling an adventurous Magical story to Nanhi and a reluctant Addu...and Addu was intrigued by the story, so he came and sat next to Mohan and at a particularly scary part he hugged Mohan, just like Nanhi did and then both Nanhi and Addu fell asleep in his arm while listening to the story *sigh*

Another thing that I loved, was Mohanification of Nanhi Big smile Just as Mohan mock bites Megha's finger so does Little Nanhi...and Spidey was soo proud of his little Minion...for emulating him perfectly!! *sigh*"

By Leesan:    Same to same! I had exactly the same feelings re this magical FB scene! More than just one big happy Bhatnagar family, Addu was clearly part of that dynamic! Sleeping in Mohan's arms as well, and comfortable enough with Mohan to do so! Addu just needed more time as many kids do! But fate had other plans ...for him and everyone  else! Cry

Ashnoor was superb as usual, what a gifted and lovely little girl! She just lights up the screen, what a radiant smile! Sigh...I miss her so much! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devilsadvocate_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Perhaps these small moments of the childhood where he was happy with Mohan will help Addu/Munna realize that he wasn't a bad father at all. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

1973anudevilsadvocateLeesan

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Thy Hair Maketh a Halo
Dont take my heart and Khelo
Only Mirchi Ko You Jhelo
Dont think about JayLo
Otherwise Mirchi Will Hilo
Get so Mad and Kill-o
Then There will be No Hairo
and the Fandon will be Ro Ro

super fantastic song meera jiROFL ROFL meera ji become now jhalle songs writerLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

devilsadvocate

purplelolo Senior Member
purplelolo
purplelolo

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devilsadvocate

Originally posted by purplelolo

What an indepth analysis into the characters.
So very apt. Something I've been thinking of writing aswell, and I wouldnt have been able to put it as accurately as you have.

Mohan and Megha are running around in a web spun of misunderstandings, created by time and to an extent themselves aswell. Also the lack of conversation between them, an important factor in any relationship. 

12 years ago, they let whirlwind of emotions drain their souls and take over their lives, which inadvertently lead to the separation and misunderstandings. Had they been verbal about issues in their lives things would have been easier. But then again the show is about the unsaid "na bole tum na maine kuch kaha" 

Ashnoor and Kunal light up the screen with their chemistry. Its beyond words.
The flashbacks showed how easy their relationship was (Megha included) but what was missing was conversation. Which most of the relationships in real life lack too. 

Like they say "its not always rainbows and butterflies"

Hey purplelolo...welcome to Monuland Embarrassed  and yes I agree, its a web of misunderstandings they are in...with the ongoing theme of not communicating...its after all "Na bole tum na Maine Kuch Kaha"  so they break from one web and fall into another...forever tangled in this mess of half-truths and emotions...

Ashnoor and Kunal are magic together *sigh* there are no words for them...

Do come more often and share your thoughts with us okay Big smile

Yes I will for sure. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1973anudevilsadvocate

Go to top