Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Musings over Mystifying Mysteries of Monuland-30 (Page 6)

blmadhuri Goldie
blmadhuri
blmadhuri

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Wonderful Analysis Meera and Payal  ClapClap..Its simply SuperbThumbs Up

Loved the episode very much especially the FB are to die for..MMNA FB was soo cute and LovelyDay DreamingDay Dreaming..Kunal and Ashnoor were Magical together Day Dreaming..Awww i miss Ashnoor so muchCry.. Hope we get to see more FB next weekBig smile..

Loved Mohan's expression after him having the syrup and saying Mast hai pizza jaisa taste hai! LOLLOL..He is so cuteBig smile

Soja chand made me CryCry..Felt bad for Mohan ,Megha and Addu/MunnaCry..

I dont understand why guru is thinking that it is out of his handConfused..It is in his hands to clear the mess created by him..Hope next week he opens his mouth..

Jiji is shaken learning RJ is Mohans daughter..Hope she clarifies the MU with either Mohan or Guru..
Renu found perfect DILROFLROFL ...Loved Aarti ordering food by renu's moneyClapLOLROFL..I was like Go aarti goLOL

Overall it was an Awesome episode..Thumbs UpDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2devilsadvocateLeesan

devilsadvocate IF-Dazzler
devilsadvocate
devilsadvocate

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
By Payal:
Thanks, Meera...this whole understanding Megha's POV is rather new for me, but I feel like I am finally getting to know her again, and her plight just hurts my heart

By Meera: I am so glad that you are finally coming to the darkside Big smile I mean to the Notorious Mass Murderer Megha's side...we need people lie you who can articulate Megha's plight with such understanding...our mute washerwoman needs more defenders Wink

By Payal: BTW, Guru tried to make up for his lies today by asking Megha to stay - so that his Bhaiya and his Jaan could experience her nearness for a little more time...really though, he did it for himself - for his own guilt. Ouch Poor Guru.

By Meera: Yep...Totally...he surrendered his soul to the guilt monster and he must obey...but I hope he is able to muster courage to go speak to Megha or Maybe Mohan...soonish Ouch

By Payal: Have I heard May it Be? Hasn't everyone? If they haven't, maybe we should post it in Monuland for all to hear...u know, it would be sad if one were to never have heard it.

By Meera: Yes we should definitely post it in Monuland...but the song is so heartbreaking...I dont want to make people cry...but it would be a shame if anyone hasnt heard it...its sooo sooo beautiful *sigh*

By Payal: I don't like kitties. Not a fan. At all. Ouch So on a good note - no Defibrillator for you! LOL

By Meera: Win-Win situation for both of us then LOL

By Payal: Me not a fan of Spongebob. Did u know there have been studies that have linked the excessive watching of Spongebob to ADD/ADHD?

By Meera: Wow really? Had no Idea...but I can see that, Spongebob is soo Hyper LOL  I did a Paper on Loony tunes about how it was desensitizing Violence in little kids...we sat up reasearch and everything, got kids who already watched the looney tunes...and it was true...after watching the cartoon, you gave them a character toy and they were more violent and aggressive and thought it was funny...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesan

devilsadvocate
devilsadvocate

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Payal-

Originally posted by Leesan

"Yes I did Big smile  LOL and Yes Hopefully heavy doses of mindless TV, Friendies, shopping and Taxes will help Smile

You filing taxes this weekend too? Me too. Hug"

Leesan:  Taxes: %#*'#%^ Censored AngryDead!  Me too! And Im owing !! Grrr! 

Gotta pay the piper and Uncle Sam!!! LOL

Me too. Gosh I hate tax time...literally the blood drains from my face at the thought. Dead  I have an early morning appointment with the accountant. Ouch Night ladies. Happy weekending (minus paying uncle sam, of course)

Bleughh!!!! DeadDeadDeadDeadDead I hate it soo much...it always ends up making me a confused nervous wreck...I did ours for last two years...this year I have no patience...going to the accountant, in a lil bit actually DeadDeadDead I Hate Taxes!!! over here, I have to do freakin four different ones. Federal, State, City and then the Stupid Village...shoot me!!Dead

Edited by devilsadvocate - 06 April 2013 at 11:38am

Leesan

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Good morning girls! Just woke up, and having a gloomy feeling without NBT. It's an important part of life, after all. So yep, can we think of something fun this week? It's just stupid Saturday today, then soul-torturing Sunday, and then the mind blowing Monday will come Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devilsadvocateLeesan

devilsadvocate
devilsadvocate

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --MI--

well excellent post  meera  like  always  

Thank you Vyas Embarrassed

and excel;lent analysis   payal  

It was brilliant...Payal you are Awesomesauce Big smile

well about the episode 

it is  heartbreaking to  see megha like this and  hope   by end of next week   megha  gets some positive truth on    mohan atleast

It is, but I doubt they will clear the misunderstanding so soon...Maybe they will bring these two on an Impasse...

ya  it  is like  what  it might  have been    for megha  

the fbs were written very well

they were heartbreakingly Beautiful...Little Nanhi Cry Ouch
Ouch

the  episode  was  very good  

yes twasBig smile liked it alot...the whole week was great...the show has been soo good, since Sonal's return...I am sooo Glad Big smile

even   munna scene   with  daddu was  great as it  gave insight into   munnas   status

It did Ouch I hope he gets some inkling, starts questioning himself a little...or just the storm of rage and pain within her gets something to hold on so he can calm down a little...Ouch

aarti  renu    tannu scene was very funny 

It was hilarious...PHANtastic...I loved Aarti's solution to Renu's stinginess LOLLOLLOLLOL Nehley Pe Dehla Wink

Leesan

devilsadvocate
devilsadvocate

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1973anu

excellent as always dear... felt bad again for Megha Mohan and Addu

Thank you Anu Embarrassed 

Leesan

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
I suppose, I meant... this weekend! Can we have some fun? 

devilsadvocate

devilsadvocate
devilsadvocate

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blmadhuri

Wonderful Analysis Meera and Payal  ClapClap..Its simply SuperbThumbs Up

Thank you Madhu Embarrassed

Loved the episode very much especially the FB are to die for..MMNA FB was soo cute and LovelyDay DreamingDay Dreaming..Kunal and Ashnoor were Magical together Day Dreaming..Awww i miss Ashnoor so muchCry.. Hope we get to see more FB next weekBig smile..

They were so beautiful...they broke my heart though Ouch and agreed, Kunnu+ Ashnoor= Magic *sigh*...FBs are making me really sad...I want them to be a little lighter in the present time...then have flashbacks...remember the good days...but not torture themselves with it...
Loved Mohan's expression after him having the syrup and saying Mast hai pizza jaisa taste hai! LOLLOL..He is so cuteBig smile

Ohmigosh!! he is sooo sooo Adorable *sigh* it was soo cute...and what a thing to say...Pizza wala taste in a syrup...ewww...If he had said Candy, I would have believed it...My Mom used to say it to make me drink LOL Hell she still has to say it sometimes, when making me drink Nyquil or Theraflu LOL

Soja chand made me CryCry..Felt bad for Mohan ,Megha and Addu/MunnaCry..

twas ver ver sad Ouch at least Megha has Nanhi and RJ...who does Addu has Ouch
I dont understand why guru is thinking that it is out of his handConfused..It is in his hands to clear the mess created by him..Hope next week he opens his mouth..
Thats just the acknowledgment of his ineffectiveness...he will open his mouth and he will confess...not sure when though...

Jiji is shaken learning RJ is Mohans daughter..Hope she clarifies the MU with either Mohan or Guru..
I have hopes...maybe she will give Guru a tongue lashing and then he will go to his Bhaiyya and confess everything and get a Kantaap for his efforts Ouch
Renu found perfect DILROFLROFL ...Loved Aarti ordering food by renu's moneyClapLOLROFL..I was like Go aarti goLOL

So Was I!!! Aarti is being proven to be pretty cool LOL LOL a Perfect antidote to Renu's venom LOL
Overall it was an Awesome episode..Thumbs UpDay Dreaming

yep episode was great and so was the whole week...enjoyed all of it...

Leesan

Go to top