Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Musings over Mystifying Mysteries of Monuland-30 (Page 5)

-Payal- IF-Rockerz
-Payal-
-Payal-

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leesan

Meera and Payal...wow! You both have  left me speechless tonight. I'm so enthralled with your thought processesThumbs Up , your ability to see and understand the depths of emotions of Mohan and Megha, and the absolutely exquisite way in which you're able to express such heart rendering emotions with words! Clap   

I think KUDOS to every single person on the NBT team for giving us these characters and this story which the viewers can relate to...and a raw emotion which is palpable. 

Today I just wanted to hug them both and tell them that soon it'll be okay!Unhappy Actually there was a sense of helplessness about them both IMO, about how to wrap their minds and hearts around everything that has transpired between them, and tentatively move forward . Where do we go from here?  What next?  There was a sort of reticence about Megha that I found interesting. Yes she loves RJ, but to subject herself to that pain of implied rejection and desertion, would be like rubbing salt in her own wounds! 

I agrreee, Lee. Well said. In the scene where she says she should go, there was this look of hopeless helplessness on her face that made me so very sad for her. It's like you said, to subject herself to that would be torture. She loves RJ, but RJ is the very symbol of Mohan's 'betrayal'...Broken Heart

Yet she didn't seem angry or upset, just kind of resigned to her fate , yet perhaps curious re Mohan's new life and "other love ". It's almost like she was punishing herself by watching it all, an outsider looking in, yet not totally accepting that Mohan could have moved on ,not when he still responds to her so lovingly, not when he can't seem to be out of her presence for too long!  She's not sure what to believe or how to respond! 

Exactly. She's an outsider who can't help but look in. She wants to be close to him, she wants to know about his new life, this other love, and perhaps how she passed away...and at the same time, does she notice or allow herself to believe that perhaps he is stuck in the moment with her 12 years ago? 

Or is she thinking about the pain Mohan may have endured at losing his 'wife' and RJ's mother? She knows that pain all too well - she lost Amar...is she now also connecting with Mohan on that level? 

Realistically this MU should be settled before Megha eventually leaves for JM! It would make sense for Guru to break down, or RJ to mention some   pertinent info re her "mom " shared with her by Mohan. I saw the promo, I mean really, why would Mohan have the audacity to  offer Megha  to wear the saris of his " other wife"?  Surely this must be leading up to clearing this MU soon? Confused I would hate for Megha to have to return to JM with all these perceived  indignities and insensitivities on her already over burdened soulOuch

How incredible would it be to have the air cleared before she leaves? Not gonna happen tho - cause they'll milk it and drag it well into May, I think. Ouch
But I agreee - RJ may be very instrumental here...and I still have high hopes for Jiji-Bua coming and saving the day. 
@Bold: Agreed. It still bothers me a bit that Guru insinuated that Mohan takes the sanctity of marriage so lightly as to get married for a 3rd time. I would love for her faith in him to be revived soon. For her own heart, as much as for him. 

Then why have her stay overnight with Mohan after all, unless something major was going to occur?  Really, I hope by the end of next week ,Megha can get some clarity on this issue, and I think it should be Guru, but at this point I really don't care who does the deed, as long as it gets done!! Wink

Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping all goes as you say. Maybe Mohan will leave for work and Guru will finally break down and tell his Megha didi that Meera didi is a fiction of his own imagination (Sorry Meera and Bidzie...your titles will officially fly out the window, and I shall rejoice!LOL) I really would love for it to be as you say, Lee!

Anyways,ladies, I'm beyond impressed, and may even use pieces of your posts to reaffirm Megha or Mohan's pov  if / when it becomes necessary! Wink  If you get my drift!! LOL

Thank you both,ever so much for giving such eloquent and  honest voices to both Megha and Mohan's painful journey. It's so encouraging to know that others understand and empathize without being  so judgmental and critical! You are both a breath of fresh air on the forum!!  Thumbs Up

Monuland is a special place, ain't it? Huge thanks to Meera for giving us all a place to ramble and share our thoughts and opinions.

Thanks so much Lee!! Its nice to see that we all seem to be on the same page here. Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

spidieblmadhuriswavai2asmi279devilsadvocateLeesan

-Payal- IF-Rockerz
-Payal-
-Payal-

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

"Yes I did Big smile  LOL and Yes Hopefully heavy doses of mindless TV, Friendies, shopping and Taxes will help Smile

You filing taxes this weekend too? Me too. Hug"

Leesan:  Taxes: %#*'#%^ Censored AngryDead!  Me too! And Im owing !! Grrr! 

Gotta pay the piper and Uncle Sam!!! LOL

Me too. Gosh I hate tax time...literally the blood drains from my face at the thought. Dead  I have an early morning appointment with the accountant. Ouch Night ladies. Happy weekending (minus paying uncle sam, of course)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuridevilsadvocateLeesan

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
well excellent post  meera  like  always  

and excel;lent analysis   payal  

well about the episode 

it is  heartbreaking to  see megha like this and  hope   by end of next week   megha  gets some positive truth on    mohan atleast

ya  it  is like  what  it might  have been    for megha  

the fbs were written very well

the  episode  was  very good  

even   munna scene   with  daddu was  great as it  gave insight into   munnas   status

aarti  renu    tannu scene was very funny 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuridevilsadvocate

1973anu Goldie
1973anu
1973anu

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged
excellent as always dear... felt bad again for Megha Mohan and Addu

blmadhuridevilsadvocate

naq5 IF-Dazzler
naq5
naq5

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Payal-

Hmmm...just some thoughts as I watched to episode today...and thinking about the developments of the past week or so...random musings...hope it all makes sense.

The Mother
How hard it must be for Megha to watch Mohan shower so much of love and affection on RJ.
No, not because Mohan never showered that love on Nanhi-Addu, because he did (as we clearly saw in the FB...I'll get to that later). But because all these years, Mohan should have been showering that love on Nanhi-Addu. Addu should have still been with them, and they should have spent their lives happily...together. Unfortunately, call it a cruel twist of fate, Mohan wasn't given the chance to shower that love on Nanhi-Addu for the past 12 years...and he didn't take the chance he should have...by coming back...and set things right, fighting for his family - with or without, Addu.  ...What's worse is that Megha thinks RJ is his biological daughter. According to her, he's got this whole other life, a life where she is left on the outside looking in. All the while, in her heart of hearts, she's quite taken seeing Monu be the loving, caring father figure...the one he would have been to Nanhi-Addu...the one she always knew he could be. I feel even sadder for Megha today...because of the cruel game fate has played on her...because of the lies that have been told...because of the misunderstandings that show no sign of letting up. But mostly, because as far as she is concerned, RJ is living proof of Monu's having moved on and betrayed his promise, and her...yet in her heart, she knows she loves this girl and is now bound to her forever...and thereby bound to Mohan. ...That lullaby...Addu's lullaby...was simply heartbreaking...clearly, it was the swan song of her ever-bleeding heart. I am appalled at the strength of this woman. For the mother in her is able to put aside the pain of a wife...and care for her child despite the storm brewing within her. But as we know, Megha has always been a mother before a wife.

The Father
*sigh*...Monu...
Season 2 has headlined Monu the father...RJ's father. But something Monu said today really struck a chord: You must be thinking I was never able to be the father you needed me to be, but if only you could peer inside my heart, you'd see how much my children mean to me...how much they've always meant to me...and how I've always had their best interest at heart...and loved them unconditionally with every fiber of my being. I may not have always been there with them, but they were always here with me.
It's like Monu said to Nanhi...he loved them both, equally...and unconditionally. Sadly, his own relationship with his father got the best of him...he never knew how to be a father. With Nanhi, it always came easily because as he claimed, (even after marriage) Nanhi was Megha's daughter, but his friend...his best friend...the one he confided in. He was just learning how to be a father...and he was trying so hard (again, the flashback). The first step was when he decided not  to help Addu lie to his principal...cause that's what any good father would have done - taught his kid the difference between right and wrong. I can't help but think that all his shortcomings with Addu have helped shape him into this overprotective, first-time parent with RJ. He's overprotective because God-Forbid anything ever happen to her...and he gives into her every whim because if he doesn't she too may begin to hate him...the way Addu did.
He's so afraid that something will happen to her - and he'll lose her too, like he lost his beloved Addu. For the past 12 years, Mohan has been trying to set things right by Addu through RJ...(and ironically, today, Megha is trying to fill Addu's void in her heart through RJ...magical child RJ is, really...and in the end, she will be the one to unite her parents).
"Isko kuch hota hai toh meri saans atak jaati hai"...because he can't bare the thought of hurting another one of his beloved children.
I am loving this entire angle...of Mohan - the father. It's a wonderful new angle of this wonderfully written character. It really gets to the heart of the man he was 12 years ago - a slightly confused, lost soul who is caring, humble, and dignified...and who loves with every fiber of his being...and will go to the end of the world and back for that love. He puts his love for others before all else...that is the one truth at the core of his being. 
THE FLASHBACK: With a flashback like the one we saw today, how is anyone supposed to believe Monu wasn't a good father? It seemed to me as though he loved and cared for those kids and doted on them just as he should have...and by no means did he seem to be anywhere near the "S" word - the dark cloud which which he has lived with and endured all these years. Was it that maybe he really was a good father, perhaps perfect even? They say when your relationship with your own parents isn't ideal, you vow and do everything in your power to be the parent for your kids that your own parents never were. Was this true for Monu? Was the shortcoming simply the fact that Megha and the kids' faith in him was shortlived and that all his good deeds and efforts went flying out the window the day Addu went missing (through no fault of his)? The thought of it makes me so said. The flashback today was so so cute...Ashnooor. Broken Heart

The Lovers
The flashbacks...*sigh* How is it that these two always end up in the same flashback at the same time? 
12 years...of living, every moment of every day, through one of these beautiful memories...this beautiful history. And now, fate is kind enough to put them in the same space and time...and they find themselves still living every moment of the day through one of these beautiful memories. Because who's to say what the future will hold...and so they do the only thing they know how to do anymore...live by memory of times passed by...better times, when for a while, their lives were perfect...they were together, and life, was beautiful.
Have the memories become the vital tool upon which they have built the foundation of their lives without one another? I think so.
She: An outsider, looking in on this too familiar looking man and the world he has created without her. One she should have been a part of.
He: Watching her so seamlessly fit herself into this world he has created with her...asking her to stay...and be a part of...

[Side Note: How beautiful it must be for Mohan to see Megha take her rightful place as RJ's mother...the moment he's been waiting for all these years...short-lived as it may be, has finally come.]

Time
The symbolism again. "Abhi bhi ruk ruk ke chalti hai..?" 
For her:
The watch he gave her hasn't worked properly for 12+ years...and yet she wears it, every day...cause she's forever stuck in that moment...with him.
The watch he gave her hasn't worked properly for 12+ years...and yet she wears it...for him.
The watch he gave her hasn't worked properly in 12+ years...and yet she wears it...waiting...for him.
The lies and misunderstandings will leave her feet rooted to that moment when her world came crashing down around her. Until these are cleared she will stay there, waiting...even if she knows in her heart that he can never be hers again...he chose to move on from her, but she'll continue her wait...because she deserves it - until she can forgive herself, it's the price that she must pay.
For him:
The watch he gave her hasn't worked properly for 12+ years...and yet she wears it...for him.
He's desperate to uproot them from that moment when the world came crashing down around them..he's desperate to move on...move forward...and for the chance to set things right once again. 
He's desperate to make up for his actions (or lack there-of)...for leaving her...and he's desperate to fulfill his promise so that just maybe, she'll forgive him...and ask him to stay. But for now, when Guru has told her everything...and the reality of his hell, why can't she see that he's tried, he's been tried...and he's still trying. 
...but he gives her her own time...to heal the hurt which he inflicted...he's been waiting for 12 years and he's used to it by now...and so he'll mend his own heart and continue to hope...that one day, time will heal them all.

My song today:

EDIT ADD: Special mention for my dear Ashnoor today. I dunno why seeing this girl puts an instant smile on my face...I miss her so so much. Loved that scene today.

true.. If mohan would have been the biological father.. the trust wud not have been lost so easily. but you have analysed so well.. all the feelings. u write so well..

Edited by naq5 - 06 April 2013 at 3:02am

blmadhuriswavai2

devilsadvocate IF-Dazzler
devilsadvocate
devilsadvocate

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Meera and Payal...wow! You both have  left me speechless tonight. I'm so enthralled with your thought processesThumbs Up , your ability to see and understand the depths of emotions of Mohan and Megha, and the absolutely exquisite way in which you're able to express such heart rendering emotions with words! Clap 

Thanks Lee Embarrassed you are too kind, I am so glad that we all are on the same page and are able to see each others perspective with open minds Smile 

Today I just wanted to hug them both and tell them that soon it'll be okay!Unhappy Actually there was a sense of helplessness about them both IMO, about how to wrap their minds and hearts around everything that has transpired between them, and tentatively move forward . Where do we go from here?  What next?  There was a sort of reticence about Megha that I found interesting. Yes she loves RJ, but to subject herself to that pain of implied rejection and desertion, would be like rubbing salt in her own wounds! 

Yet she didn't seem angry or upset, just kind of resigned to her fate , yet perhaps curious re Mohan's new life and "other love ". It's almost like she was punishing herself by watching it all, an outsider looking in, yet not totally accepting that Mohan could have moved on ,not when he still responds to her so lovingly, not when he can't seem to be out of her presence for too long!  She's not sure what to believe or how to respond! 

That is so true, they both were pretty helpless...Mohan resigned to the fact that Megha would leave and this dream would be over...and Megha, she wanted to stay as well, perhaps curiosity? or she wants to torment herself with the glimpses of Mohans new life *sigh*

Realistically this MU should be settled before Megha eventually leaves for JM! It would make sense for Guru to break down, or RJ to mention some   pertinent info re her "mom " shared with her by Mohan. I saw the promo, I mean really, why would Mohan have the audacity to  offer Megha  to wear the saris of his " other wife"?  Surely this must be leading up to clearing this MU soon? Confused I would hate for Megha to have to return to JM with all these perceived  indignities and insensitivities on her already over burdened soul! Ouch

Doubt that this will be over so soon, Guru wants to confess and he probably will...but he is gonna build up to it, perhaps for a few more days. Have a couple of almost spilling the beans and then someone would interuppt...and then finally one of these days he will say it...even confession needs courage sometimes...and Stretching storylines definitely need time LOL 

Then why have her stay overnight with Mohan after all, unless something major was going to occur?  Really, I hope by the end of next week ,Megha can get some clarity on this issue, and I think it should be Guru, but at this point I really don't care who does the deed, as long as it gets done!! Wink

Just have her stay overnight coz they need to start appeasing Mohan and Megha fans now...since they have met, now they should have more scenes...they will take all this time for Megha to learn about Mohan's new life, collect all the torturing details...every possible rejection percieved...and also learn in the process that she still loves RJ and Mohan after all of this...she is helpless against her heart. Mohan on the otherhand, will also collect the memories of what could have been, live some more in his dreamland...walk around like a clueless idiot and be adorable and heart breaking all at the same time...RJ will come to the conclusion that she wants dance teacher as Mummy...Her and Papu look cute together...Guru will have more opportunities to feel his guilt...and perform the above routine LOL and thats the reason for the prolonged stay...

Anyways,ladies, I'm beyond impressed, and may even use pieces of your posts to reaffirm Megha or Mohan's pov  if / when it becomes necessary! Wink  If you get my drift!! LOL

Go ahead...I wont sue you for copyrights or plagarism Big smile promise!!

Thank you both,ever so much for giving such eloquent and  honest voices to both Megha and Mohan's painful journey. It's so encouraging to know that others understand and empathize without being  so judgmental and critical! You are both a breath of fresh air on the forum!!  Thumbs Up

awww Thanks Lee for the kind wordsEmbarrassed...I am trying very very hard to sustain the natural urges WinkLOL but it is your understand, kindness and acceptance that keeps us writing otherwise, I prolly would have given up Embarrassed so Thank you for that..

blmadhuriLeesan

devilsadvocate
devilsadvocate

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohanKiMeera-

What's up girls? Looks like some serious talking going on! You people are freaking' amazing with words. My god! Hats off to Meera, Payal and Leesan. 

Than you Bidz Embarrassed  you yourself are pretty awesome too Embarrassed
devilsadvocate
devilsadvocate

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purplelolo

What an indepth analysis into the characters.
So very apt. Something I've been thinking of writing aswell, and I wouldnt have been able to put it as accurately as you have.

Mohan and Megha are running around in a web spun of misunderstandings, created by time and to an extent themselves aswell. Also the lack of conversation between them, an important factor in any relationship. 

12 years ago, they let whirlwind of emotions drain their souls and take over their lives, which inadvertently lead to the separation and misunderstandings. Had they been verbal about issues in their lives things would have been easier. But then again the show is about the unsaid "na bole tum na maine kuch kaha" 

Ashnoor and Kunal light up the screen with their chemistry. Its beyond words.
The flashbacks showed how easy their relationship was (Megha included) but what was missing was conversation. Which most of the relationships in real life lack too. 

Like they say "its not always rainbows and butterflies"

Hey purplelolo...welcome to Monuland Embarrassed  and yes I agree, its a web of misunderstandings they are in...with the ongoing theme of not communicating...its after all "Na bole tum na Maine Kuch Kaha"  so they break from one web and fall into another...forever tangled in this mess of half-truths and emotions...

Ashnoor and Kunal are magic together *sigh* there are no words for them...

Do come more often and share your thoughts with us okay Big smile

Go to top