Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Musings over Mystifying Mysteries of Monuland-30 (Page 4)

-Payal- IF-Rockerz
-Payal-
-Payal-

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leesan

Originally posted by devilsadvocate

Bidz...The flasbacks just make me so sad...I cant even notice their cuteness...but they show such a beautiful life these two could have had...it breaks my heart to see them in such pain...they are fictional characters, what is wrong with me?

I feel the same way! Ouch  Hauntingly beautiful and moving FB, but while it gives me some measure of solace to know our MM shared a happy life together as a couple and as a family, it makes me kinda sad to actually witness how much they both lost in the past 12 years of separation. I totally get where you're coming from Meera. Will respond to musings maybe tomorrow, brain drained today with work/ travel! Wink  But great/ funny stuff as usual! Yay...we're at No. 30!! Congrats!! Party

I agree. It's so so sad to think what might have been, but at the same time, my heart smiles at this beautiful couple who is so in love and their little family...their little world. 

Spot on Lee, its heartbreaking to see what they've been missing these past 12 years...so many beautiful moments lost...Cry

CONGRATS on 30, Phangurls EmbarrassedClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhurimadhubansendevilsadvocateLeesan_SilentSoul_

-Payal- IF-Rockerz
-Payal-
-Payal-

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Hope--

Originally posted by -Payal-

Hmmm...just some thoughts as I watched to episode today...and thinking about the developments of the past week or so...random musings...hope it all makes sense.

Payal your random thoughts are bang on and beautiful woven into the ver fabric of emotions between thes two.  thank you.  well said :))

Thank you, Hope. It's just the way these two have been written, their heartbreakingly beautiful love which has such a deep undercurrent of raw, palpable emotion...you can't help but connect...and get lost on this journey with them. Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhurimadhubansendevilsadvocate_SilentSoul_

purplelolo Senior Member
purplelolo
purplelolo

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
What an indepth analysis into the characters.
So very apt. Something I've been thinking of writing aswell, and I wouldnt have been able to put it as accurately as you have.

Mohan and Megha are running around in a web spun of misunderstandings, created by time and to an extent themselves aswell. Also the lack of conversation between them, an important factor in any relationship. 

12 years ago, they let whirlwind of emotions drain their souls and take over their lives, which inadvertently lead to the separation and misunderstandings. Had they been verbal about issues in their lives things would have been easier. But then again the show is about the unsaid "na bole tum na maine kuch kaha" 

Ashnoor and Kunal light up the screen with their chemistry. Its beyond words.
The flashbacks showed how easy their relationship was (Megha included) but what was missing was conversation. Which most of the relationships in real life lack too. 

Like they say "its not always rainbows and butterflies"

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenblmadhuridevilsadvocateLeesan-Payal-

-Payal- IF-Rockerz
-Payal-
-Payal-

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:58pm | IP Logged

It does...I loved the song...so perfect...so soothing...so heartbreaking...

Glad you liked it...I like his stuff.

it must break her heart a little more everytime when she sees it...this love, this care, she and her family have been deprived of it for 12 yrs...shattered...incomplete...just stuck...

@Bold: Exactly. CryBroken Heart

Broken Heart Broken Heart Beautiifullly heart breaking Payal...infact your analysis of the situation is...heart-breakingly beautiful Broken Heart

Thanks, Meera...this whole understanding Megha's POV is rather new for me, but I feel like I am finally getting to know her again, and her plight just hurts my heart

You know I have always gotten the feeling that Mohan is seeking Approval from RJ...his self-esteem and his confidence in himself must have taken such a beating after being Lost (coz all of them were Lost when Addu went missing)...I feel, every action of his with RJ, his over indulgence is due to the fact that he wants RJ a little girl to tell him, to reassure him that he is a good father...I think he asks her too, when its her birthday...its so sad, how must he doubt himself, question his own actions in hindsight...His survival's guilt must be breaking him from within...

Agreed Ashnoor Broken Heart

I agree.I think we may have discussed this before too in a previous Monuland. He IS seeking approval...he was, according to them, never a good father to Nanhi-Addu and so he's making up for it throught RJ. Not only seeking her approval and do right by Addu, but I think he's trying to make Megha proud at the same time...if Megha could only see the father he was being to RJ, she would be so proud...and maybe she'd think him worthy again. 

ASHNOOR Cry I love this girl. For realz. Love. Broken Heart

You have written it soo beautifully, I have no words...But the cynical and bitter me feels, Has Fate really been kind to them? Is it not tormenting to remember and relive the life that was just a dream, fleeting and always knowing that you will never have it again...Is it kind of fate to keep twisting the knife, so the wound would never stop bleeding...everytime you feel like, you are okay, the pain and longing is not  that anymore, something reminds you of them and you are again a slave of that pain...helpless in the face of this sweet helpless torture...its like a drug...it gives you a high for a moment and then it brings you down...crashing down to earth...where you are left breathless and broken...waiting for another for another cycle to start...

Thanks, Meera. I understand where your cynicism stems from and I get what you're saying. Is this nearness and familiarity god or is it simply torture...actually, these words of yours were running thru my head when I was watching the epi again, and I realized you're absolutely right. How tortured these two were when they were sitting on RJ's bed just 2 feet away from one another. I noticed it in the way he looked at her...in the way she looked at him when she said "mujhe chalna chahiye"...the look she gave him was screaming "I don't wanna go, but the circumstances are just so...time's up." And he understood her look so so well...he didn't even flinch when he shook his head in agreement, never mind the fact that his heart was breaking into a million pieces at the thought. 

BTW, Guru tried to make up for his lies today by asking Megha to stay - so that his Bhaiya and his Jaan could experience her nearness for a little more time...really though, he did it for himself - for his own guilt. Ouch Poor Guru. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuridevilsadvocateLeesan

-Payal- IF-Rockerz
-Payal-
-Payal-

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swavai2

Thanks Meera, payal for your lovely posts. Seeing Ashnoor and Kunal together was magical.

Wasn't it? Day DreamingHeart They hurt my heart. I miss them sooo!! Broken HeartCry

Even this episode is putting me in a pensive mood. Is it only because of the episode or the mood of the episode and my own desire to ponder over things pensively and practically being able to spare that kindnof leisure ? ???

Good episode. But its time to have a more filrty Mohan and an alluring Megha who is hopelessly romantically responsive to him.

I think the epi was just very well written and executed (despite the random production team blooper which really irritated me - they coulda edited that better). It was an amalgamation of everything these two have endured these past 12 years ...and it was an ode to their current state - living half-lives ebbed in half-truths...just heartbreaking stuff. 

I too am waiting to see Lafanga Patrakaar and Mirchi Madam back in action. Its been nice seeing the flashbacks, but if only they could be light-hearted in the present moment. *sigh*

blmadhuriswavai2devilsadvocate

-Payal- IF-Rockerz
-Payal-
-Payal-

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naina2010

Payal, I cried reading your post esp Mother , Father.  I think you are a fabulous writer friend. 
brilliant you need a standing ovation Clap

I always cried whenever Mohan Bhatnager was called sautela. How much pain has he gone through yaar. the dilogues which Mohan said today were so heart touching 

"samajh mein nahi aata tumhara, yeh saara dil se kehrahi ho ya tane maar rahi ho

Tumhari nazar mein kabhi achha baap ban nahi saka,
Lekin kaash tum mere dil mein jhaak pati, tumhe andaza hota ki meine apni bachon ke liye itne saalon mein kya mehsoos kiya, kya kiya hai unke liye."

These lines were so touching i cant tell you how much i felt bad for Mohan. Cry

I understand the pain of Megha too , par aisi saza Mohan ko , Kya itni hi samajh payi kya Megha Mohan ko. Yeh sochke mera dil baita jaata hai

But your post is awesome. I liked it so much. Thank you for making such a 
wonderful post. 

Jeez...so sorry to make you cry. Please don't. But I hear ya - they're heartbreakingly beautiful, aren't they?

That "S" word which still hangs like a sword over Monu's head...even post his patch up with Nanhi, it will remain there - 'til he finds Addu and returns him to Megha...for only then wil she be able to forgive his shortcomings. Broken Heart

@the blue above:  The lines really were touching. Really allowed one to peer into the heart of Mohan-The-Father...which has been bleeding all these years. Broken Heart

Don't worry, Megha's not afflicting this pain on Mohan on purpose. She too is very much in pain, and she's been lied to, she's living with half-truths that have caused her to misunderstand Mohan time and again. It's hurting her as much as it's hurting him..cause in the end, isn't his pain hers, and vice versa? Wait and watch, things will be mended over timeEmbarrassed

blmadhuriswavai2devilsadvocate

-Payal- IF-Rockerz
-Payal-
-Payal-

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

Thank you, Have you heard her May it Be? absolutely heart breaking stuff...Imma have it play at my funeral...

Have I heard May it Be? Hasn't everyone? If they haven't, maybe we should post it in Monuland for all to hear...u know, it would be sad if one were to never have heard it. 

I hope so...I mean Jiji is like  fairygod mother, so yes she will make everything alright...but today it felt like her bright spirit dimmed a lil due to this lie Ouch

Agreed...the lie is dampening the situation, but I have a feeling some good will come out of it. Stay hopeful! Embarrassed 

Sure, anything goes...not the shock...I think it will have adverse effect on my brain...Imagine if the real Psycho Meera asserts herself...it will Death by Kitties for all then Ouch

I don't like kitties. Not a fan. At all. Ouch  So on a good note - no Defibrillator for you! LOL

Yea, I kinda gave up on cribbing about the symbolism...was very much taken with the running theme of Time Embarrassed and Thank you...

I know...I loved the undercurrent of "time" through today's episode too. 

My heart breaks for the kid, even after all the Man-handling with Ragini...I cannot Fathom how I am sympathizing with an almost abuser...I am very biased on this...but I still feel terrible for the kid...he needs to know the truth and that too soon...before he drives himself insane with rage and hurt Ouch

I know...I too am very torn. When I see the Addu burried deep down inside Munna, I can't help but weep for him...cause clearly his woman-abusing nature stems from the reality that is his horrid life...But then I see him and the way he treats Ragi and it makes me want to vomit. DeadOuch Agreed - maybe Nanhi can sit him and Mommy down and tell them a bedtime story...

You being Sarcastic with me?? LOL

Nah, for realz.

Really? I thought he couldnt bear to stay away for a second...I thought it was completely natural for him to gravitate towards Megha, like a moth to a flame...even though he is in and out of his reality and dream...he just wishes to stay as close to her as possible, just for a little while longer...remember Monu is a Masochist...these are the images of could have been he is collecting, so he can torture himself with it later...

Really. Something seemed off when he invaded her space like that. I know he can't stay away - he IS a moth to a flame when it comes the Megha, but I wish he woulda given her that time...just a personal thing. And yes, he is a masochist...must make things hard on himself. Must etch this memory in his mind forever 'cause who knows if it will ever come to be again? Ouch

Its Patrick Big smile Ashnoor is Magical, that little flashback... Ouch I mish her Ouch 

Me not a fan of Spongebob. Did u know there have been studies that have linked the excessive watching of Spongebob to ADD/ADHD? Yea...me too...miss her. Broken Heart

Yes I did Big smile  LOL and Yes Hopefully heavy doses of mindless TV, Friendies, shopping and Taxes will help Smile

You filing taxes this weekend too? Me too. Hug

blmadhuridevilsadvocateLeesan

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
"Yes I did Big smile  LOL and Yes Hopefully heavy doses of mindless TV, Friendies, shopping and Taxes will help Smile

You filing taxes this weekend too? Me too. Hug"

Leesan:  Taxes: %#*€#%^ Censored AngryDead!  Me too! And Im owing !! Grrr! 

Gotta pay the piper and Uncle Sam!!! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuridevilsadvocate

Go to top