Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Musings over Mystifying Mysteries of Monuland-30 (Page 2)

devilsadvocate IF-Dazzler
devilsadvocate
devilsadvocate

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Bidz...The flasbacks just make me so sad...I cant even notice their cuteness...but they show such a beautiful life these two could have had...it breaks my heart to see them in such pain...they are fictional characters, what is wrong with me?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

spidieblmadhurimadhubansennaq5asmi279-Payal-Leesan_SilentSoul_

-Payal- IF-Rockerz
-Payal-
-Payal-

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devilsadvocate

Hello ladies Big smile

Been thinking how will I waste 5 seconds of your time before starting with the usual crap...but nothing comes to mind...so Science it is GeekBig smile Did you guys know that the color of the Universe is actually Biege Shocked Some Random space scientist thought it would be cool if he found out what color our universe was and wasted a lot of money on it...and he found it!!Big smile So you guys know what that means?? Huh? Huh? It means we are officially Mediocre...Like even our universe is Mediocre Stern Smile Big smile... I hope everyone enjoyed this soul sucking fact...I know I did ! TongueWink

Thank you for the useless factoid. I'm a nerd, so sincerely appreciate such things. 

Anyway, Moving on to more Mediocrety...ahem awesome stuff!!...Lets Play Wink

Song of the Day

Spot on. As usual. Embarrassed

Anyway, so Jiji and Meggie talk in circles coz you know she cant be saying to Jiji about Monu's Philandering ways...So she just becomes this Yes and No Man...I mean woman...and the village Idiot (Monu)  doesnt get it D'oh

I think Jiji will kinda suspect Mohan but she would rather go and clarify it with Mohan, rather then assuming things on her own...so I have hopes Big smile Kinda...

I love Jiji. I have a feeling she's going to be instrumental in revealing to Megs that Guru was trying to drive her out of his beloved Monu's life. 
As for Monu, he can't see past the fact that SHE is THERE...in his House...just a few feet from him...breathing the same air as him...in short, he can't see past HER. Can ya blame the poor guy? LOL

Alright my Palies...Time to breakout the booz, Lozenges and your Emo wigg...oh and Dont forget the Dark Eyeliner...you can substitute a marker as well Wink Tis Flash Back Time...

*sigh* Mrs Mirch Bhatnagar...Lo ji Shocked Village Idiot married a fourth time...All my organs got a heart attack for a fraction of a second...

Then I remembered that Mirchi is our Megster...so all is cool Cool No worries...False Alarm...
*Taking a moment to feel all the Fillings...ahem...feelings*  *sigh*

Need some Norepi? Maybe some Mg+ or K+ too? Or shall we just shock u back into rhythm? LOL

Poetic absolutely poetic scene...Its soo true that when you miss someone, its not that you are missing them, but a part of you is missing with them. Part of you which rejoiced at small things. Part of you who was filled with light. Not this part which is remaining, a dark shadow of the past, A husk of bitterness and frustration. Time has passed, so much that sometimes Mohan and Megha have trouble recognizing themselves, but the memory of this love doesnt fade. Every little thing is a reminder...An aroma of frying spice brings nostalgia like the days never passed. A stopped wrist watch brings recollections as if they are transported back into that moment...But the reality of Time is that it never stands still...People may Stand Still, but time passes...and it changes us, our environment, our perception and our reality.

Beautifully written. I immensely loved the scene as well...despite all the symbolism. Today, time has turned them into two people, strangers perhaps, with familiar but blurred faces, who are stuck in their yesterday when they were themselves...complete and familiar....Broken Heart

I have read that memories Fade, but I feel its not really true...I feel memories are there just out of our conscious mind...They are waiting for us to forget, to be lulled into a false sense of security that the person that you miss, his memory wont be there to choke your every breath...but just when you least expect it, the mind attacks. A place gone by, the fragrance of a flower, a distant voice on the phone, a date on the calender, a song, a book or smell of coffee anything can turn on you and pierce your heart with the memories of the past. Memories that you didnt even realize that you are still holding on to... perhaps its the otherway around...Perhaps Memories are holding you...

Well said, Meera. I agree as well. Memories don't fade, we push them aside to protect ourselves from the pain they often inflict. 

Poor Kid is gonna get branded just like Addu Ouch, Anyway Daddasaurus shows his true colors to the world, by that I mean, Again to Munna...that he doesnt give a Rats-rearend about him...He is just an empty vessel, a thing to be used and when the usefulness is over, something to be discarded without another thought. Someone who does not matter, who is unwanted, unneeded...Can you imagine the plight of a lost soul, who is always looking for the answers of where he belongs...But forget about belonging, this man just told that lost soul that he is not needed, neither is he wanted. His existence is pointless, meaningless...he isnt even a person, let alone a human being...He is just a thing...Like a Glass of water, shattered at the whims of the person holding it...Ouch

The scene with the boys lined up was painful to watch. It reminded me of some sort of morbid concentration camp type setting where children are being conditioned for nuclear war. Ouch

I am convinced again today that Munna is Addu and vice versa. My heart breaks for him (except when he is man-handling Ragi). He's lost his identity, his family, and the one hope he's held on to all these years - that if nothing else, his mother must surely miss him and be waiting for him even after all this time. His stone cold heart won't let him express the emotion, the warfare that's raging within him, but that doesn't make the pain and feeling of betrayal go away. He may have temporarily found some sense of belonging with Dsaurus, and for a while, he even seemed as though he'd be willing to do anything for a bit of acceptance, but now it seems he's lost even that. I think sometimes we forgot  (I know I do) just how young Addu was when Amar died. He lost his father at too ripe an age...perhaps that's what made him cling to Megha the way he did...and maybe that was the root of all his obedience issues. The one chance he had at having some sort of father-figure in his life came in the form of Mohan Bhatnagar - a man who had, in every sense of the word, grown up fatherless himself...a man who didn't quite know how to deliver. A child, some misgivings, and poor actions/circumstances took from him the father (however rough around the edges) he ever could have had...and in doing so, took from him his beloved mother...and family. 12 years later, he realizes he still does not have a family...never has, perhaps never will...because while some don't need him, others have moved on without him. Broken Heart Poor poor child.
But for now, I'm still DeadAngry at his man-handling Ragi...I know it's not his fault (entirely), but ugh...I concur with this: 

Rags+Munna+ Angst= ABUSE!!!! Angry NOT COOOL people!! NOT COOL, So stop it...we know he is violent and dangerous...stop romanticizing it!!! ARGHHH!!!! Angry

oh Beera hasnt seen Munna...Like ever Shocked WTeff?? Confused 

But he has...he's had that flashback, remember...of young Addu...or maybe that was the last time they saw each other? But I feel Beera would recognize that upsidedown horseshoe M on his arm...let's see.

Water Clock) Oh Hair-O *sigh*

Thy Hair Maketh a Halo
Dont take my heart and Khelo
Only Mirchi Ko You Jhelo
Dont think about JayLo
Otherwise Mirchi Will Hilo
Get so Mad and Kill-o
Then There will be No Hairo
and the Fandon will be Ro Ro

LOL (this is terrible) LOL

I disagree! Infact, I think it's one of your best! LOL

Moving on, Mohan is rumaging in his drawer, when he comes upon the Earring...The Earring which was left behind, For a second perhaps he thought of returning the earring but he holds on to it for a moment longer, just wants to linger on something that belongs to Megha. Stay for a just a little bit longer with something that is hers...But she is the one who breaks his reverie...RJ is getting sicker then before, her temperature is higher then before...all the thoughts of love and lost love go on the backseat, and the concerned worried father resurfaces...He actually has no idea what he is doing, so out of his depth...he helplessly asks what should he do?? Ironically, Spiderman, the proclaimed hero is asking for someone to save him...

The earring...again, her earings luuurve him. You've descirbed this scene wonderfully, Meera. Especially, @Bold

I loved this next bit. Truly. He's so concerned for his Jaan, and had Megha not been there, he would have Dr. there spending the night making sure his child was okay instead. BUT, he has complete faith in this woman that is a naturally a mother who knows all. I saw in this scene the natural shortcomings of a father...one who (as men tend to be) is clueless in certain situations...i saw a man, who was completely dependent upon his wife to fix a situation he knew she could handle better than he ever could. For a moment, he was lafanga patrakaar again...*sigh*...I miss that guy!

But relax Hairo...When superman is here not to fear!! Wink You just be the Louis Lane and look pretty Kay...Superman will take care of it Wink LOL LOL LOL I loved the fact how easily Mohan slips from being a saviour to being someone who needs to be saved...He is soo adorbs Day Dreaming

INDEEED! Day Dreaming 

Sun Dial) The lullaby Broken Heart whenever she sings...I just feel horrible for her...I mean how much she must miss her baby boy? How is she surviving? How is he? Broken Heart

Addu's lullaby. This is just heartbreaking. 

Mohan Spies on her and he sees her longing and pain too...For a moment he averts his eyes...as if the raw hurt in unbearable for him to watch...as if he is spying on her private grief...he feels somewhere he has lost the right to witness and bear the burden of her grief with her...But he composes himself. And She says that she should leave. For that one instant, his little happy bubble burst again...his eyes spoke volumes...a silent wish comes out an a sigh...wish for her to stay, remain with him forever...Guru, the reflection of his soul is about to voice his desire...but he stops him midway...nt wanting to put her in that position...not letting his heart hope... ..but lo and Behold, as soon as his heart hoped and the hope broke...the universe Granted...she will stay!!

It was kinda weird for me that he invaded that space when she was lullabying..it WAS her private grief, and at the same time, it was her time with her RJ...I would have preferred Mohan staying away and just letting her have that time and space for a bit longer...BUT, our pighlu majnu can't keep himself away...can't say I blame him. He's been waiting all these years to see Megha take her place as RJ's mother...he's probably pictured this a thousand times in the past when RJ's been sick...wishing Megha was there to ease his jaan's pain. It only makes sense that his eyes would be fixated on the scene...that he'd be trying to drink it in.
@Bold: WORD. Well said.

Another Flash Back...remember the routine Chicas...Emo Eyeliner is a Musht...Glycerine bottles Handy...

Oh little Nanhi Broken Heart...You know what, I cant say anything...it was just beautiful...and Little Nanhi was being an Imp...and they were sooo sooo happy Broken Heart

Who is this spongebob character above? Seeing Ashnoor makes my heart do that. I miss her so much. This girl is so magical. She has this magical ability to make you smile instantaneously, yet my heart weeps because I miss her so and I miss her and KKK and I miss my little nanhi! Broken Heart

Dont even have anything to say about Gurus guilt either...Ouch I hope he will confess himself...

Yea...his self-inflicted pain is breaking my heart. I wish he'd just come clean and put us all out of our misery. 

In conclusion...It was a good week...very very beautiful episodes. poetic, and subtle and deep *sigh* you know the rest...

*sigh*...Indeeed! Day Dreaming

P.S. Monu was saved coz of Munna...otherwise, I was in a mood to make him do My humps LOLLOLLOL So you guys are welcome Cool

P.P.S. I tried...not quiet there yet Confused...I mean I aspire to be the Absurdest of all Embarrassed...anyway...do your thing kay Big smile

Did you really put the "My Humps" video in your post??!?! ROFL

Glad to see you're on your way to recovery, Meera...hopefully the weekend will help.

Thanks so much for this...and Monuland every week. Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenblmadhuriasmi279devilsadvocate

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 8:00pm | IP Logged

Bidz...The flasbacks just make me so sad...I cant even notice their cuteness...but they show such a beautiful life these two could have had...it breaks my heart to see them in such pain...they are fictional characters, what is wrong with me?

I feel the same way! Ouch  Hauntingly beautiful and moving FB, but while it gives me some measure of solace to know our MM shared a happy life together as a couple and as a family, it makes me kinda sad to actually witness how much they both lost in the past 12 years of separation. I totally get where you're coming from Meera. Will respond to musings maybe tomorrow, brain drained today with work/ travel! Wink  But great/ funny stuff as usual! Yay...we're at No. 30!! Congrats!! Party

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenblmadhuridevilsadvocate-Payal-_SilentSoul_

-Payal- IF-Rockerz
-Payal-
-Payal-

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 8:01pm | IP Logged

Nothing's wrong with you. It IS heartbreaking to think what could have been. That FB with Nanhi has left me Broken Heart Cry

madhubansenblmadhuridevilsadvocateLeesan_SilentSoul_

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Payal-

Hmmm...just some thoughts as I watched to episode today...and thinking about the developments of the past week or so...random musings...hope it all makes sense.

Payal your random thoughts are bang on and beautiful woven into the ver fabric of emotions between thes two.  thank you.  well said :))

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhurimadhubansendevilsadvocate-Payal-Leesan_SilentSoul_

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Meera

nice thread.  funny as usual and sensitive too.  very interesting guests :))))

Hope

Edited by --Hope-- - 05 April 2013 at 8:06pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenblmadhuridevilsadvocateLeesan-Payal-_SilentSoul_

devilsadvocate IF-Dazzler
devilsadvocate
devilsadvocate

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Payal-

Hmmm...just some thoughts as I watched to episode today...and thinking about the developments of the past week or so...random musings...hope it all makes sense.

It does...I loved the song...so perfect...so soothing...so heartbreaking...

The Mother
How hard it must be for Megha to watch Mohan shower so much of love and affection on RJ.

it must break her heart a little more everytime when she sees it...this love, this care, she and her family have been deprived of it for 12 yrs...shattered...incomplete...just stuck...

No, not because Mohan never showered that love on Nanhi-Addu, because he did (as we clearly saw in the FB...I'll get to that later). But because all these years, Mohan should have been showering that love on Nanhi-Addu. Addu should have still been with them, and they should have spent their lives happily...together. Unfortunately, call it a cruel twist of fate, Mohan wasn't given the chance to shower that love on Nanhi-Addu for the past 12 years...and he didn't take the chance he should have...by coming back...and set things right, fighting for his family - with or without, Addu.  ...What's worse is that Megha thinks RJ is his biological daughter. According to her, he's got this whole other life, a life where she is left on the outside looking in. All the while, in her heart of hearts, she's quite taken seeing Monu be the loving, caring father figure...the one he would have been to Nanhi-Addu...the one she always knew he could be. I feel even sadder for Megha today...because of the cruel game fate has played on her...because of the lies that have been told...because of the misunderstandings that show no sign of letting up. But mostly, because as far as she is concerned, RJ is living proof of Monu's having moved on and betrayed his promise, and her...yet in her heart, she knows she loves this girl and is now bound to her forever...and thereby bound to Mohan. ...That lullaby...Addu's lullaby...was simply heartbreaking...clearly, it was the swan song of her ever-bleeding heart. I am appalled at the strength of this woman. For the mother in her is able to put aside the pain of a wife...and care for her child despite the storm brewing within her. But as we know, Megha has always been a mother before a wife.

Broken Heart Broken Heart Beautiifullly heart breaking Payal...infact your analysis of the situation is...heart-breakingly beautiful Broken Heart

The Father
*sigh*...Monu...
Season 2 has headlined Monu the father...RJ's father. But something Monu said today really struck a chord: You must be thinking I was never able to be the father you needed me to be, but if only you could peer inside my heart, you'd see how much my children mean to me...how much they've always meant to me...and how I've always had their best interest at heart...and loved them unconditionally with every fiber of my being. I may not have always been there with them, but they were always here with me.
It's like Monu said to Nanhi...he loved them both, equally...and unconditionally. Sadly, his own relationship with his father got the best of him...he never knew how to be a father. With Nanhi, it always came easily because as he claimed, (even after marriage) Nanhi was Megha's daughter, but his friend...his best friend...the one he confided in. He was just learning how to be a father...and he was trying so hard (again, the flashback). The first step was when he decided not  to help Addu lie to his principal...cause that's what any good father would have done - taught his kid the difference between right and wrong. I can't help but think that all his shortcomings with Addu have helped shape him into this overprotective, first-time parent with RJ. He's overprotective because God-Forbid anything ever happen to her...and he gives into her every whim because if he doesn't she too may begin to hate him...the way Addu did.
He's so afraid that something will happen to her - and he'll lose her too, like he lost his beloved Addu. For the past 12 years, Mohan has been trying to set things right by Addu through RJ...(and ironically, today, Megha is trying to fill Addu's void in her heart through RJ...magical child RJ is, really...and in the end, she will be the one to unite her parents).
"Isko kuch hota hai toh meri saans atak jaati hai"...because he can't bare the thought of hurting another one of his beloved children.
I am loving this entire angle...of Mohan - the father. It's a wonderful new angle of this wonderfully written character. It really gets to the heart of the man he was 12 years ago - a slightly confused, lost soul who is caring, humble, and dignified...and who loves with every fiber of his being...and will go to the end of the world and back for that love. He puts his love for others before all else...that is the one truth at the core of his being. 
THE FLASHBACK: With a flashback like the one we saw today, how is anyone supposed to believe Monu wasn't a good father? It seemed to me as though he loved and cared for those kids and doted on them just as he should have...and by no means did he seem to be anywhere near the "S" word - the dark cloud which which he has lived with and endured all these years. Was it that maybe he really was a good father, perhaps perfect even? They say when your relationship with your own parents isn't ideal, you vow and do everything in your power to be the parent for your kids that your own parents never were. Was this true for Monu? Was the shortcoming simply the fact that Megha and the kids' faith in him was shortlived and that all his good deeds and efforts went flying out the window the day Addu went missing (through no fault of his)? The thought of it makes me so said. The flashback today was so so cute...Ashnooor. Broken Heart

You know I have always gotten the feeling that Mohan is seeking Approval from RJ...his self-esteem and his confidence in himself must have taken such a beating after being Lost (coz all of them were Lost when Addu went missing)...I feel, every action of his with RJ, his over indulgence is due to the fact that he wants RJ a little girl to tell him, to reassure him that he is a good father...I think he asks her too, when its her birthday...its so sad, how must he doubt himself, question his own actions in hindsight...His survival's guilt must be breaking him from within...

Agreed Ashnoor Broken Heart

The Lovers
The flashbacks...*sigh* How is it that these two always end up in the same flashback at the same time? 
12 years...of living, every moment of every day, through one of these beautiful memories...this beautiful history. And now, fate is kind enough to put them in the same space and time...and they find themselves still living every moment of the day through one of these beautiful memories. Because who's to say what the future will hold...and so they do the only thing they know how to do anymore...live by memory of times passed by...better times, when for a while, their lives were perfect...they were together, and life, was beautiful.
Have the memories become the vital tool upon which they have built the foundation of their lives without one another? I think so.
She: An outsider, looking in on this too familiar looking man and the world he has created without her. One she should have been a part of.
He: Watching her so seamlessly fit herself into this world he has created with her...asking her to stay...and be a part of...

[Side Note: How beautiful it must be for Mohan to see Megha take her rightful place as RJ's mother...the moment he's been waiting for all these years...short-lived as it may be, has finally come.]

Time
The symbolism again. "Abhi bhi ruk ruk ke chalti hai..?" 
For her:
The watch he gave her hasn't worked properly for 12+ years...and yet she wears it, every day...cause she's forever stuck in that moment...with him.
The watch he gave her hasn't worked properly for 12+ years...and yet she wears it...for him.
The watch he gave her hasn't worked properly in 12+ years...and yet she wears it...waiting...for him.
The lies and misunderstandings will leave her feet rooted to that moment when her world came crashing down around her. Until these are cleared she will stay there, waiting...even if she knows in her heart that he can never be hers again...he chose to move on from her, but she'll continue her wait...because she deserves it - until she can forgive herself, it's the price that she must pay.
For him:
The watch he gave her hasn't worked properly for 12+ years...and yet she wears it...for him.
He's desperate to uproot them from that moment when the world came crashing down around them..he's desperate to move on...move forward...and for the chance to set things right once again. 
He's desperate to make up for his actions (or lack there-of)...for leaving her...and he's desperate to fulfill his promise so that just maybe, she'll forgive him...and ask him to stay. But for now, when Guru has told her everything...and the reality of his hell, why can't she see that he's tried, he's been tried...and he's still trying. 
...but he gives her her own time...to heal the hurt which he inflicted...he's been waiting for 12 years and he's used to it by now...and so he'll mend his own heart and continue to hope...that one day, time will heal them all.

My song today:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE2drPbFOao[/YOUTUBE]

EDIT ADD: Special mention for my dear Ashnoor today. I dunno why seeing this girl puts an instant smile on my face...I miss her so so much. Loved that scene today.

You have written it soo beautifully, I have no words...But the cynical and bitter me feels, Has Fate really been kind to them? Is it not tormenting to remember and relive the life that was just a dream, fleeting and always knowing that you will never have it again...Is it kind of fate to keep twisting the knife, so the wound would never stop bleeding...everytime you feel like, you are okay, the pain and longing is not  that anymore, something reminds you of them and you are again a slave of that pain...helpless in the face of this sweet helpless torture...its like a drug...it gives you a high for a moment and then it brings you down...crashing down to earth...where you are left breathless and broken...waiting for another for another cycle to start...

madhubansenblmadhuriLeesan-Payal-_SilentSoul_

swavai2 Goldie
swavai2
swavai2

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks Meera, payal for your lovely posts. Seeing Ashnoor and Kunal together was magical.

Even this episode is putting me in a pensive mood. Is it only because of the episode or the mood of the episode and my own desire to ponder over things pensively and practically being able to spare that kindnof leisure ? ???

Good episode. But its time to have a more filrty Mohan and an alluring Megha who is hopelessly romantically responsive to him.

madhubansenblmadhuriasmi279devilsadvocate-Payal-

Go to top