Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blmadhuri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Wonderful Analysis Meera and Payal  πŸ‘πŸ‘..Its simply SuperbπŸ‘πŸΌ

Loved the episode very much especially the FB are to die for..MMNA FB was soo cute and Lovely..Kunal and Ashnoor were Magical together ..Awww i miss Ashnoor so much😭.. Hope we get to see more FB next weekπŸ˜ƒ..

Loved Mohan's expression after him having the syrup and saying Mast hai pizza jaisa taste hai! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..He is so cuteπŸ˜ƒ

Soja chand made me 😭😭..Felt bad for Mohan ,Megha and Addu/Munna😭..

I dont understand why guru is thinking that it is out of his handπŸ˜•..It is in his hands to clear the mess created by him..Hope next week he opens his mouth..

Jiji is shaken learning RJ is Mohans daughter..Hope she clarifies the MU with either Mohan or Guru..
Renu found perfect DIL🀣🀣 ...Loved Aarti ordering food by renu's moneyπŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ€£..I was like Go aarti goπŸ˜†

Overall it was an Awesome episode..πŸ‘πŸΌ

devilsadvocate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
By Payal:
Thanks, Meera...this whole understanding Megha's POV is rather new for me, but I feel like I am finally getting to know her again, and her plight just hurts my heart

By Meera: I am so glad that you are finally coming to the darkside πŸ˜ƒ I mean to the Notorious Mass Murderer Megha's side...we need people lie you who can articulate Megha's plight with such understanding...our mute washerwoman needs more defenders πŸ˜‰

By Payal: BTW, Guru tried to make up for his lies today by asking Megha to stay - so that his Bhaiya and his Jaan could experience her nearness for a little more time...really though, he did it for himself - for his own guilt. Poor Guru.

By Meera: Yep...Totally...he surrendered his soul to the guilt monster and he must obey...but I hope he is able to muster courage to go speak to Megha or Maybe Mohan...soonish Ouch

By Payal: Have I heard May it Be? Hasn't everyone? If they haven't, maybe we should post it in Monuland for all to hear...u know, it would be sad if one were to never have heard it.

By Meera: Yes we should definitely post it in Monuland...but the song is so heartbreaking...I dont want to make people cry...but it would be a shame if anyone hasnt heard it...its sooo sooo beautiful *sigh*

By Payal: I don't like kitties. Not a fan. At all. So on a good note - no Defibrillator for you! πŸ˜†

By Meera: Win-Win situation for both of us then πŸ˜†

By Payal: Me not a fan of Spongebob. Did u know there have been studies that have linked the excessive watching of Spongebob to ADD/ADHD?

By Meera: Wow really? Had no Idea...but I can see that, Spongebob is soo Hyper πŸ˜†  I did a Paper on Loony tunes about how it was desensitizing Violence in little kids...we sat up reasearch and everything, got kids who already watched the looney tunes...and it was true...after watching the cartoon, you gave them a character toy and they were more violent and aggressive and thought it was funny...

devilsadvocate thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Payal-

Me too. Gosh I hate tax time...literally the blood drains from my face at the thought. 🀒  I have an early morning appointment with the accountant.  Night ladies. Happy weekending (minus paying uncle sam, of course)

Bleughh!!!! 🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒 I hate it soo much...it always ends up making me a confused nervous wreck...I did ours for last two years...this year I have no patience...going to the accountant, in a lil bit actually 🀒🀒🀒 I Hate Taxes!!! over here, I have to do freakin four different ones. Federal, State, City and then the Stupid Village...shoot me!!🀒
Edited by devilsadvocate - 11 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Good morning girls! Just woke up, and having a gloomy feeling without NBT. It's an important part of life, after all. So yep, can we think of something fun this week? It's just stupid Saturday today, then soul-torturing Sunday, and then the mind blowing Monday will come
devilsadvocate thumbnail

Originally posted by: --MI--

well excellent post  meera  like  always  

Thank you Vyas 😳

and excel;lent analysis   payal  

It was brilliant...Payal you are Awesomesauce πŸ˜ƒ

well about the episode 

it is  heartbreaking to  see megha like this and  hope   by end of next week   megha  gets some positive truth on    mohan atleast

It is, but I doubt they will clear the misunderstanding so soon...Maybe they will bring these two on an Impasse...

ya  it  is like  what  it might  have been    for megha  

the fbs were written very well

they were heartbreakingly Beautiful...Little Nanhi 😭 

the  episode  was  very good  

yes twasπŸ˜ƒ liked it alot...the whole week was great...the show has been soo good, since Sonal's return...I am sooo Glad πŸ˜ƒ

even   munna scene   with  daddu was  great as it  gave insight into   munnas   status

It did  I hope he gets some inkling, starts questioning himself a little...or just the storm of rage and pain within her gets something to hold on so he can calm down a little...

aarti  renu    tannu scene was very funny 

It was hilarious...PHANtastic...I loved Aarti's solution to Renu's stinginess πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Nehley Pe Dehla πŸ˜‰
devilsadvocate thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1973anu

excellent as always dear... felt bad again for Megha Mohan and Addu

Thank you Anu 😳 
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I suppose, I meant... this weekend! Can we have some fun? 
devilsadvocate thumbnail

Originally posted by: blmadhuri

Wonderful Analysis Meera and Payal  πŸ‘πŸ‘..Its simply SuperbπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you Madhu 😳

Loved the episode very much especially the FB are to die for..MMNA FB was soo cute and Lovely..Kunal and Ashnoor were Magical together ..Awww i miss Ashnoor so much😭.. Hope we get to see more FB next weekπŸ˜ƒ..

They were so beautiful...they broke my heart though  and agreed, Kunnu+ Ashnoor= Magic *sigh*...FBs are making me really sad...I want them to be a little lighter in the present time...then have flashbacks...remember the good days...but not torture themselves with it...
Loved Mohan's expression after him having the syrup and saying Mast hai pizza jaisa taste hai! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..He is so cuteπŸ˜ƒ

Ohmigosh!! he is sooo sooo Adorable *sigh* it was soo cute...and what a thing to say...Pizza wala taste in a syrup...ewww...If he had said Candy, I would have believed it...My Mom used to say it to make me drink πŸ˜† Hell she still has to say it sometimes, when making me drink Nyquil or Theraflu πŸ˜†

Soja chand made me 😭😭..Felt bad for Mohan ,Megha and Addu/Munna😭..

twas ver ver sad  at least Megha has Nanhi and RJ...who does Addu has
I dont understand why guru is thinking that it is out of his handπŸ˜•..It is in his hands to clear the mess created by him..Hope next week he opens his mouth..
Thats just the acknowledgment of his ineffectiveness...he will open his mouth and he will confess...not sure when though...

Jiji is shaken learning RJ is Mohans daughter..Hope she clarifies the MU with either Mohan or Guru..
I have hopes...maybe she will give Guru a tongue lashing and then he will go to his Bhaiyya and confess everything and get a Kantaap for his efforts
Renu found perfect DIL🀣🀣 ...Loved Aarti ordering food by renu's moneyπŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ€£..I was like Go aarti goπŸ˜†

So Was I!!! Aarti is being proven to be pretty cool πŸ˜† πŸ˜† a Perfect antidote to Renu's venom πŸ˜†
Overall it was an Awesome episode..πŸ‘πŸΌ

yep episode was great and so was the whole week...enjoyed all of it...
devilsadvocate thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MohanKiMeera-

Good morning girls! Just woke up, and having a gloomy feeling without NBT. It's an important part of life, after all. So yep, can we think of something fun this week? It's just stupid Saturday today, then soul-torturing Sunday, and then the mind blowing Monday will come

Top of the Morrow to you too Bidz...its actually afternoon here now...but what do you have in mind for the weekend? 😊

BTW your Siggy *sigh* its soo soo sooo Cute *sigh*

I loved this little detail of Having Addu hugging Mohan in there...I would like to think Addu wasnt misunderstanding and fighting with Mohan everyday...somedays he was nicer, somedays he was seduced by the child in that Spider man...I would like to think, that in that particular Flashback scene, Mohan was telling an adventurous Magical story to Nanhi and a reluctant Addu...and Addu was intrigued by the story, so he came and sat next to Mohan and at a particularly scary part he hugged Mohan, just like Nanhi did and then both Nanhi and Addu fell asleep in his arm while listening to the story *sigh*

Another thing that I loved, was Mohanification of Nanhi πŸ˜ƒ Just as Mohan mock bites Megha's finger so does Little Nanhi...and Spidey was soo proud of his little Minion...for emulating him perfectly!! *sigh*
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
By Meera:"I loved this little detail of Having Addu hugging Mohan in there...I would like to think Addu wasnt misunderstanding and fighting with Mohan everyday...somedays he was nicer, somedays he was seduced by the child in that Spider man...I would like to think, that in that particular Flashback scene, Mohan was telling an adventurous Magical story to Nanhi and a reluctant Addu...and Addu was intrigued by the story, so he came and sat next to Mohan and at a particularly scary part he hugged Mohan, just like Nanhi did and then both Nanhi and Addu fell asleep in his arm while listening to the story *sigh*

Another thing that I loved, was Mohanification of Nanhi πŸ˜ƒ Just as Mohan mock bites Megha's finger so does Little Nanhi...and Spidey was soo proud of his little Minion...for emulating him perfectly!! *sigh*"

By Leesan:    Same to same! I had exactly the same feelings re this magical FB scene! More than just one big happy Bhatnagar family, Addu was clearly part of that dynamic! Sleeping in Mohan's arms as well, and comfortable enough with Mohan to do so! Addu just needed more time as many kids do! But fate had other plans ...for him and everyone  else! πŸ˜­

Ashnoor was superb as usual, what a gifted and lovely little girl! She just lights up the screen, what a radiant smile! Sigh...I miss her so much!