Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

thought full post about barun (stop the bashers)

BlueAngel20 Senior Member
BlueAngel20
BlueAngel20

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Written by Smita,

Edited by sanchari and tanzila

I am not here to defend anyone. Nor MediaQue , neither Mitali mam nor her production house. I am an ardent admirer of Barun since his BHPH days and yesterday's comments on MediaQue's wall hurt me to such an extent that I wrote this post.

I want to say that nobody is perfect so obviously MediaQue Entertainments, which is Barun's PR management company, will surely have some shortcoming. They are such good people that they always have asked for our suggestions before doing anything. They always discuss everything with Barun's fans so that we are satisfied with the things they are doing. PR management is there to promote actors and they will never keep Barun's respect at stake. When they are asking for suggestions tell them, what you want, and what you don't. Why bashing them and spamming their wall with your cheap nonsense??? Constructive criticism is always welcome by each and every one than why people make it nasty by their bullshit talks. Barun is not your property or a kid who has no knowledge, that you have to bash others for him or to tell him what he should do or not!! He knows everything what he needs to do and what he not. By this bashing thing from now-onwards every director will think twice before casting him and his co-star will think twice before acting opposite him. Is that what you want, to spoil his reputation?! 

I really don't understand this obsessed set of Sarun fans who degrade each and everything which is not related to SaRun and in this process they are heavily affecting Barun Sobti's career. We all love sarun but as a onscreen couple not as a off-screen couple. Why they don't understand all this things? People will get scared if this continues. Everybody wants to work with good actor but they will never allow that the actor's carriers negative bashings for them. I got surprised when they thought that SaRun is real life couple, not reel life, and started bashing Pashmeen. What Pashmeen did to the bashers?? I still didn't understand and maybe I will never be able to understand their sick mentalities. Being his admirer, I really got upset with these bashers/haters!

Second,
Moreover, the most important point.

I was among the few who went to meet Barun in Kolkata. The first and the foremost thing I want to say is that he didn't went there for any promotions of his films. The meet and greet was arranged because all the fans of Kolkata requested for that. In addition, the director/producer arranged it in a way, which will be good for all his fans. The director/producer (Mitali Ghoshal) didn't do all those to gain popularity. She is already popular among Kolkata people. If bashers still have any doubt about her popularity then do check her first documentary film The Warrior Prince. So don't mess her popularity with Barun being her film's lead actor & all bullshits.

I got shocked when somebody said in MediaQue page that 13-14 years old girls went to meet barun in his hotel room, there were no lights and all nonsense and sick stuff.

I want to clarify them we never went to meet Barun in some hotel room. We went to meet Barun in TollyClub. Tollyclub is the most sophisticated club Kolkata have.
 Providing the Wikipedia links (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tollygunge_Club)      (it is a proof that it's a sophisticated club).  

Bashers should know the difference between Club and Hotel. where we met Barun there were everyone present, his producer, director, writer and all. So before bashing anyone Bashers get your facts correct and think before you comment on anything. Your comments can destroy that person's reputation, whom you say that you love him and you are his fans, because fans doesn't harms their loving actor's reputation or hurt him!

The End

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sheelasapkotaPiya157Swamucutyanushkapuppy.puppysuhana_kbansaldiya55hariniroshinitinsel_akiraakankhacutemissAMNP.Ishveer.matshbasbrulama

minuu IF-Addictz
minuu
minuu

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
This is an exact copy of a post which has been closed down: MISSION IPKKND 2 Views of a Member !

I'm closing this post for the same reason,
Closed.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top