India-Forums

Sanvi OS : I'll be your support <3 (Page 2)

Vaddy Senior Member
Vaddy
Vaddy

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

8 hours later,
The light in the operation theatre went of, while sanju ela and vinni stood in different corners of the hall praying for prithvi. As doctor emerged from the OT, ela and vinni rushed to ask about prithvi, while his mom and sanju waited for her answer, she looked directly at sanjana and said, "I'm sorry but, it didn't work, its bad news, prithvi is has succumbed to his diesease." Sanju crumpled to the floor broken while prithvi's mom fainted, ela vinni and meghana rushed to her aid while sanju sat down, broken, trying to digest the news. Tears started flowing down her cheeks and she didn't blink the world stood still, frozen with time. Her mind cried out loud for her lost love. When out of the blue she got a flare, a flame so bright so warm, that coursed through her veins. Her heart spoke, he can't do this, he has to be alive he can't leave you here, he would never ever do that. Her mind wept more harder asking her heart to shut up, no hope was left. Her heart replied strongly, I believe in my love, our love, if it was TRUE, he still will survive. As the battle got stronger, sanju ran into the OT where he lay, motionless. Still and quiet yet handsome as though he was in a beautiful slumber. There was a hush of silence, as sanju decided whom she wanted to listen to. "No..." she spoke the flame burned brighter. "You can't leave me here alone, I can't and I won't live without you. You hear me?! You get back here right this instant! I told you i'll be with you, by your side, you promised you'll fight! You broke your promise! You said you'll come back, you told me to keep my heart safe! How can I, when you took my heart away with you?! You gave me your heart, I gave you mine! You told me to keep it safe! I did, look prithvi! I did! You stole my heart leaving me lifeless!" she spoke like a mad person to the corpse of her lover, showing it the golden heart he'd given her. "I love you prithvi! Please come back!" she cried.

"Should we go in?" ela asked vinni, both heartbroken for their friend. "No i think she needs this, this is right, let her get her pain out of her system" vinni said.

Keeping her ear against his lifeless heart, entwininig their hands, she wept into his chest which was still warm. Her mind said,"Let go sajnu, he's no more, move on please" her heart whispered,"Give it one last try, all hope isn't lost" as the new flame of hope and love coursed through her, she felt a hand gently rubbing her back, a familiar hand holding her hand entwining their fingers properly, a weak voice gurgling her name.

"Ela look! Prithvi's alive!!" Vinni yelled. "What?! its not possible! he died! meghana tol us he didnt make it!" ela screamt back. Meaghana who'd come rushing at the noise took a look and whispered," This is indeed a miracle, a beautiful miracle in fact" "Doctor! did prithvi really die or what?" Ela asked suspicious. "His heart stopped beating, the operation was a success, but he didnt respond to the shock we gave so we thought he'd died...but i guess we were mistaken." she said. All three of them were looking at the couple. "I think we should leave them alone, shouldnt we?" vinni asked. "Yeah we should, we'll tease them later on" Ela said and winked. "Yup" meghana also nodded in agreement grinning. And the trio let for the cafe to celebrate the good news of prithvi and to celebrate the union of two completely in love souls.

Scared she looked up and saw his eyes open she kept her ear back on his chest, and heard his heart beat her name. The machines came alive indicating he hadn't broken his promise, and in between their palms rested their golden heart of love. She smiled a huge watery smile and he beamed back. "We made it through, we overcame it sanjana, I kept our promise, because I love you sanjana" he said his eyes shone with wonderment at first and then gently turned softer radiating pure love for the girl who bought him back to life. "I missed you so much, I hate you for leaving me, but I love you more for coming back to me prithvi" She said smiling a watery smile through her tears. "Come here" he called she went and kissed his forehead in relief and he kissed hers. "I love you" she said. "As I love you" he replied. As she drew closer towards him, the machine beeped louder, and his heart ran, making the machine go wild, and as her lips pressed onto his, gently and smoothly at first, it stopped for a minute before returning back to normally, as their kiss deepened so did their passion and love for each other.

THE END.
and completed :D hope u guys liked it...now bring on the chapals boquets and gifts and bricks, though bricks hurt a lot :P Loads of huggies and kissshies <3 xoxoxo :* ;* <3 ya'all
This is vadhana signing off for now. Buh bye <3 ;) :D :*

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

starryLove_skaditiarora-Raj-sweetz1204arunsunita_gm-Drama_Queen-

sweetz1204 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vaddy

-Raj- IF-Dazzler
-Raj-
-Raj-

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Awesome os!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vaddy

Go to top