Padmini's curse showing its color

kakacool123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Guys do you remember when padimi's cursed RK, well i think it's starting to show its colour.

The moment padimi cursed him; i was like oh no this guy is doomed.😲

The moment he threw Madhu out of his life, he was cursed, but i think it's started to show its effect now.

RK'S SLEEPLESS NIGHTS

DRINKIING

BEING RESTLESS/ANGRY/JEALOUS

MADHU DRIFTING SLOWING AWAY FROM HIM

ESPECIALLY WHEN MADHU PUT COLOR ON SULTAN's FACE (OOOH THAT WAS PRICELESS LOOK IN RK'S FACEπŸ˜†)

Its long road ahead and RK needs to learn the mistakes he has committed.😑

I know people left sorry for him when Madhu put colour on Sultan's face, but every time when i think  i am about to feel sorry for him, i remember what he did to her on that night when he ditched her at the mandap (7/8 February) that look on Madhu's face was so heartbreaking).😭

The future does not look so bright for THE SUPERSTAR RK, BECAUSE HE LOST THE ONLY REAL STAR IN HIS LIFE, MADHUBALA.⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Forever_Komal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post!
You are right padmini a curse is actually showing its effects!
Poor RK he is in pain and because of Padmini he can't even drown his sorrows in alcohol like he used to. πŸ˜†

My heart broke in a million pieces when Madhu ran and put color on RKs face. I can't wait for RK to prove himself and his love for Madhu!!
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You are right

That time many people said by cursing RK Padmini is indirectly cursing Madhu too...but gladly thats not the case...
Madhu is slowly but surely moving ahead, got family support, new frinds and a bundle of joy called Aryaan, ...
From where I see she is doing pretty good for herself considering what she had gone thru...

Moreover Padmini's curse HAS to come true, otherwise what is the value of a mother's love and pain? 😊

Edited by Rolzz - 11 years ago
InkyCupid thumbnail
Totally agree, RK needs to pay for his sins
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice post πŸ˜ƒ and so true. he deserves it . Its going to be long and painful redemption for him because trust once lost is very difficult to regain
-x-divine-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
totally agree and nice post by the way! 
πŸ˜‰
deepsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very very nice post actually now padami curse effecting ! Rofl but now I want that rk release his mistake!
kakacool123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Forever_Komal

Nice post!
You are right padmini a curse is actually showing its effects!
Poor RK he is in pain and because of Padmini he can't even drown his sorrows in alcohol like he used to. πŸ˜†

My heart broke in a million pieces when Madhu ran and put color on RKs face. I can't wait for RK to prove himself and his love for Madhu!!

true, the alcohol is having a reverse effect on him, especially having nightmares about the man with the beautiful eyes🀣