nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
If they are really trying to tell us that a girl of THIS generation will love a man for his voice on radio then who are they kidding
On the other hand now they will clearly head for madhav Aradhya wedding
Which is unfair
Aradhya has no say in this ?
If the wedding doesn't take place between Rahul and Aradhya then the show should really go off air
Because it makes no sense
This girl doesn't value anything more than looks, she never even had a proper conversation within madhav
If they are willing to let love develop between the two that's different story
But if she gets married to madhav now this show should really go off air
Or come up with some sense

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayaazukideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
well said dear 👏
its just dont make sense
starsanjana thumbnail
true...i think its too much of a fantasy that has become unbelievable
cuteheena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
rahul matches aru but after madav marring aru the show will fall 
princessglory thumbnail
just i wanna ask all the rahul fans why u hate madhav  so much in the show it is nowhere shown that rahul is better person than madhav dont give lame excuse that rahul wants mothers luv do u think aradhya will give all luv and affection whatever rahul wants and bharathi prerna wont like rahul all others in the fly including dadi all luvs rahul then why u think only rahul should get happiness why not madhav becoz he is a DARK COMPLEXIONED  just think about it and i hope atleast some ppl perspective changes reg colour
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princessglory

just i wanna ask all the rahul fans why u hate madhav so much in the show it is nowhere shown that rahul is better person than madhav dont give lame excuse that rahul wants mothers luv do u think aradhya will give all luv and affection whatever rahul wants and bharathi prerna wont like rahul all others in the fly including dadi all luvs rahul then why u think only rahul should get happiness why not madhav becoz he is a DARK COMPLEXIONED just think about it and i hope atleast some ppl perspective changes reg colour

Oh man can't you read English ? Why are you so possessive? I don't care who Aradhya gets married to as long as it makes sense! You can't tell me she will agree to marry madhav because he is Ehsaas a guy who she only heard the voice of .. I am a big fan of rithvik dhanjani I want to marry him but how much do I know of him? It's common sense
I don't mind if Aradhya and him get to know each other and get married
But if Aradhya is forced into this marriage becaus of Bharti or society
That will be a shame
abhishek-fan thumbnail
 PRINCESSGLORY  V ARE NOT HATING OR BASHING MADHAV , 
JUST AS A FAN V R SUPPORTING  RAHUL'S ROLE & TALKING ABOUT IT . 
princessglory thumbnail
but madhav and aru will get married and after that their luv story starts like diya aur baati which is ruling the tv world Edited by princessglory - 11 years ago
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It will be unfair if they show Aradhya getting married to Madhav unknowingly. Marriage cancellation is a better option than a groom exchange. If Madhav agree with Rahul & take his place by hiding his identity, it will be ruing Madhav's character as well. So far Madhav is the most matured n understanding person of the story. It will be unbelievable if he agree with Rahul who doent think twice before action. I prefer a wedding cancellation n Aradhya finding the truth & accepting the real Ehasas.
princessglory thumbnail
only this type of dhamaka shaadi will get trps and in the race for trps there is no place for sense and logic and @ilovejhan  u used a very harsh words to reply  my post it is just a show and a forum and i am not possessive or anything like that  to just increase the forum ranking i  made a post if u really dont like next time i wont cross ur articleEdited by princessglory - 11 years ago