Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taareylover14 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks alot for second thread. As its amazinggg story.
Bt this seems a bit sad. Why r they all seperated .
Bt really happy u started second thread congo
Mohit_monaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
new season of Pehli Bar Mohabbar...yayyy!! =D  *jumping*

aww... d promo is miserably sad =(
one year ki leap mein kya hua...?
dying to know... 

update soon di...=)
-Parveen- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg..omg..i cnt believe u startd season 2..with great concept hope ki sab kuch teek hoga,..there r lot of questions running in my mind..y did taarey gt separatd..jaldi start karo
taaRey_viNNy19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Andy yaar its really fab again... Luvd the season 2 promo! Next one jaldi yaar csnt eait fr it
aparabosecarmel thumbnail
di first of all
thank u for the second season of this ff
thanks di ki aap fir se ye likhne ki diqqat ki
missed this ff so so so much
thanks di once againπŸ€—

radhu-taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing yar superb loved it plzzz do continue it soon n pm me😊
priyajain_frnd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Di Love u For continuing This Really u r an awesome Writer...And Now Second Season woh bhi itne suspense ke saathhh...hmmm...Amazing Chalo Ji Dekhte Hai Iss Baaar Apne Kya Rkha Hai Hm Sb Ke liye...And This Time I'll Surely Cmnt...Sry Di
Andy_Dynamite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you so much guys for the overwhelming response that i got for the second season too.!! I hope i match up to your expectation! i will try my level best, i promise!! 

Note: The first two chapters will be a little heavy!! just want to sum up why Taarey and Arshi are separated for the past 1 year! Just 1st and 2nd chapter!! so sorry if you guys fall asleep!! i tried to keep it as light as possible... coz muje bhi zyada melodrama pasand nahi!! πŸ˜† 

So here you go...

Chapter 1

Taani sitting outside the court, waiting for their lawyer to walk in. her heart was beating very fast, she was scared and nervous to face him, she was breathing very fast, she kept looking here and there, they would be here any moment. . It had been 1 year now.She had come here just to support her Shyam bhai, Although she didn't really support him, she knew he was at fault, but he was the one who took care of her, after her parents death, she was just fulfilling her duty,  She just holds the locket of her chain tight, she always did that whenever she was scared, nervous, hurt, it would give her strength, Rey had given it to her the day he proposed her,she felt his support whenever she held it tight, she never took it off her neck .

Shyam bhai was talking over the phone with his lawyer, Taani just keeps staring at the people outside walking, some talking, some lawyers discussing with their clients. Her mind was blank. Finally it was the date for Shyam and Anjali's divorce. The lawyer walks in.

Khushi was there too. Holding taani's hand.  After a year of what happened in Raizada house, Khushi and Taani never came to Mumbai. But Shyam bhai needed Taani. She was his only family. And khushi couldn't let Taani face everything all alone. Although she knew even she would have to face the person whom she once loved the most. But now everything had changed. For a year she didn't speak to him, she didn't see him. She knew he would come there to support his sister who was heartbroken. Who was cheated by her husband. 

Suddenly they see the Raizada family infront of them, they just arrived with one of the best lawyer in Mumbai. Arnav was doing everything to see that Shyam and his family would be in trouble. Anjali di meant the world to him. And Shyam broke her heart, he was cheating on her, he couldn't bear it, it had affected all the relationships. Anjali and shyam's relationship, Arnav and khushi's , Rey and Taani's , and Rey and Arnav's relationship too. The cousins who were once more than brothers to each other were not together today.  Not together for the past 1 year.

Everything was messed up, including Feelings and relationships. Arnav was not even looking at Khushi or anyone. He looked straight into shyams's eyes.

Arnav: (angrily) Chahe tum kitni bhi koshish karo Mr, Shyam Shikhawat, I will make sure that tum completely barbad ho jao, tum kahi k bhi nahi rohoge,  meri di k saath jo tumne kiya, you will pay back. Not only you, your whole family, aur jo bhi tumse related hai sab, jo bhi tumhe support kar rahe hai, sab,everyone wil have to pay for it. (he looks at Khushi who was standing besides Taani. He was seeing her after a year now. But seeing her didn't make him weak within, he had seen Anjali weeping silently everyday which made him so strong and filled so much of anger within him that he felt no love, no mercy for anyone.

Khushi heard his voice after a year, tears just flowed, she could feel his hatred, she was expecting such behavior, and she glanced at Anjali di, who was standing there, strongly facing everyone, khushi knew she was pretending to be strong, she could see it in her eyes that she was hurt.

Taani holds her locket even more tight now, she was scared, She looks at the Raizada famly . But Rey wasn't there with them now, Taani knows how much Anjali di meant to him. How come he wasn't here for her today? She was puzzled, surprised, confused.

Khushi: (thinking) ek saal bad mein inke samne ayi, aaj bhi wohi nafrat, meri galti bhi nahi thi, phir bhi itni nafrat, itni asani se humko apni zindagi se nikala, pata nahi kyu muje laga ki shayad gussa kum hua hoga. Par nahi, thik hai Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada, hum bhi apke piche piche maafi mangte nahi ayenge, itni asani se humse saare rishte tod diye apne! Hume bhi apki zarurat nahi hai, bilkul nahi.

--------------------------------------------

Shyam and Anjali signed their divorce papers, Arnav goes to get his car,

Anjali and Nani-ji waiting for him, Taani wanted to speak to them, they were her family once. She knew how hurt Anjali di was,

Taani: (thinking) Meri galti ye thi ki maine Shyam bhai ko ek mauka diya, kaash jab muje unki sachayi pata chali hoti maine apko bata diya hota, dard toh apko tab bhi hoti, par shayad main apko sambhal pati, apka iss dard mein saath de pati.

Flashback:

Taani and khushi walk out of the mall, they were waiting for driver to pick them up. Taani notices Shyam bhai standing speaking to someone. She couldn't see the other person. Suddenly Shyam lifts a small girl and starts playing with her, Taani was confused, she had never seen that kid ever. Taani starts walking towards Shyam.

Khushi: Taani??

Taani keeps waiting, Khushi follows her,As she reaches closer, Shayam was hugging a lady too, Taani and khushi was shocked. They hide behind a car, Shyam kisses the child and lady's forhead and walks away. Taani was shocked. She starts sweating. As Shyam disappears from there, Taani runs towards the lady.

Taani: excuse me, wo ap.. Shyam

Lady: ji aap shyam ji ko jante hai??

Khuhsi: aap unhe kaise janti hai?

Lady: (smiles) ye kaisa sawal hai??main biwi hu unki!!!

Taani and Khushi couldn't believe what they just heard. Just then Shyam bhai comes. He got freaked out seeing Taani and khushi standing and Talking to the lady with whom he had a secret affair for the past 5 years. He didn't know what to say,He somehow convinces the lady to go home,

Khushi: (angrily)Aap aisa kaise kar sakte hai Shyam bhai? Kaise? Itna bada dhoka??

Taani was numb, her own brother did this, she was in tears already.

Shyam: Taani dekhiye humse galti hui, hum rani sahiba se bohot pyaar karte hai, par hume malum nai hum ye galti kaise kar gaye! Hum inhe kabhi nahi milenge, wada karte hai aap dono se. hum inse saare rishtey todh denge. Hume ek mauka dijiye, Saley sahib aur Rey ko mat bataye, apko apke mare hue maa baap ki kasam.  Khushi ji humara yakken kijiye, hum inse kabhi nai milenge.

Khushi holds Taani's hands and drags her from there.

Taani : (sobbing while walking)Shyam bhai aisa kaise kar sakte hai? Hum abhi jake Anjali di ko sab sach bata denge.

Khushi  stops.Taani turns and looks at her,

Khuhsii: kya bata denge unhe? Ki shyam bhai ki koi aur patni hai? Ki unki ek bacchi hai? Aur SHyam bhai ne apko apki mare hue maa baap ki kasam di hai Taani. Uska kya karegi tu?

Taani was feeling helpless. She hugs Khushi.

------------------------------------

Present:

Taani quickly wipes her tears. She was about to walk towards Anjali di and Nani ji, but they already sat in the car and left.

Shyam: Chaliye Taani, ghar chalte hai.

Taani: (with a straight face)Ghar? Apse toh maine saare rishtey tabi todd diye jab apki wajah se maine sab kuch kho diya.(in tears) Apki wajah se Khushi ne sab kuch kho diya, muje toh saza isliye di kyunki main apki behen hu.  Main apko kabhi maaf nahi karungi, kabhi b nahi.

Taani walks away.

-------------------------------------------------

Scene shifts:

Arnav reaches home and walks straight to his room. He closes the door.  All he could think about was Khuhsi's face. He had prepared himself before going, that no matter what, he wont fall weak seeing Khushi after a year.he closes his eyes,

Arnav: muje koi farak nahi padta khushi kumari gupta,  tumne muje dhoka diya,  tumhe sab kuch pata tha par tumne uss Shyam k saath milke hume dhoka diya! Meri Anjali di ko itna dard diya, main tumhe kabhi maaf nai karunga. Tumhari ansu dekhe, main apne aap ko kamzoor nahi hone dunga. Kabhi bhi nai. 

Precap

Arnav: (angry) Anjali di yaha itne bure state mein hai aur tumhe sirf tumhari biwi ki padi hai?? aaj tumne sabit kar liye ki hum tumhare liye koi value nahi rakhte Rey! tum iss Taani k saath ho jisne apne bhai k saath milke hume dhoka diya! I cant believe it Rey.

Rey: (yells)Taani ne koi dhoka nahi diya hai bhai! Isse kuch nahi pata tha! Dhoka apke biwi ne apko diya hai ! Khushi ko sab kuch pata tha!! Ye iska aur Shayam ka plan tha! Ab ye Taani ko involve kar rahe hai. Aur Aap ne aaj prove kar diya ki aapne muje kabhi apna bhai mana hi nahi. Apko khushi ne dhoka diya so ab aap Taani ko bi bura sabit karna chahte hai. 

Mohit_monaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
res!

yaayyy! mee firstt...   
now gona rush to read it... πŸ˜†

____

OMG! dis is so depressing... πŸ˜­
shyam...ughh! πŸ˜‘
sabke relations todd diye...hate him..
and arnav and rey ke beech mein bhi jhagda...
this sounds so bad... =(

*sigh*

update soon =)

Edited by Mohit_monaya - 11 years ago
patie thumbnail
omg kitne saare relations kharab hogaye πŸ˜” that shyam 😑