Bala is just for romance?? - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
great point! the forum now thinks that Madhubala is now an object for RK to romance and toy with. She should have no more purpose than just that!!
Originally posted by desait

No Bala is not only for romance but Broken Bala can be Independent women, also who does not need Man in her life.she does not need to be Care taker of every one all the time.(Like MUKKU,Rk.aryan or sultan)Any way waiting for Heroine Track which they promise us in starting.

that is cvs will they want to make her care taker like her maalik than whats the harm? dont talk abt our wishes there is many but cvs will mattdr what they want to show n they are not showing anything which we cant digest take it as an entertainment only
for heroine track dont keep hopes just go with the flow
Well , the story was supposed to be a lovestory framed on bollywood background . It was supposed to be Rishbala's dark passionate lovestory . Thats why we appreciate Rishbala moments than boring & sometimes sensless too (like Paddo & Sultan being equal & many more 😆 ) lectures or some sidey's dhisum dhisum !

& obviously the show was always about Rishbala . The show's name is "Madhubala - ek ishq ek junoon" . Now these words "Ishq" & "junoon" r justified only & only if the main plot of the show is a love story . Otherwise the show name could be "Madhubala - ek dabang ladhki ki kahaani 😎" or "Madhubala - ek heroine" ( as many ppl think this show is nothing but a story of an emerging heroine 🤣 ) . But the name isn't anything like those na ??the story is all about ishq & junoon , RK ki ishq & junoon which r revolving around Madhu . & yup , its about RK's ishq & junoon only . Coz Sultan wasn't in plan till january , i.e , till 8 months of the starting ! Show start hone ke 8 months tak CVs ko khudko bhi pata nahi tha anyone named Sultan going to be a part of this show . So obviously CVs didn keep that name thinking about Sultan 😆
Originally posted by shmurr

Look im gonna tell you what someone told me after a lets bash madhu together post i saw yesterday by a madhu fan. Madhu is simply a dhol in this forum. She will get bashed by everyone from every angle. Sultan fans hate her because yesterday she proved she still loves rk. Rk fans hate her because she didnt color rk. And now a madhu fan is bajoing her because she still loves rk after all of thehumiliation. So she said madhu deserves all of the pain that she hasreceivedfrom rk.

so honesty what ever madhu does here she will get some love from some fan group.

we should change the forum name madhubala bajate raho
every single fan grp is after her sulbala rishbala whatever
Cutieee 1992-Agree At this movement I am Upset with Maker of show who is writing story why they have short of Idea or what?,After she left RK mansion I was looking for totally different story,like she will become her own and struggle to get in Industry  and finally become Top notch actress who can fight with superstar and his ego, so I am not pleased with current Track.
Madhu is Middle class smart beautiful girl she can make her own Dream to become actress.
Anyway if Drasthi not in this show and i would have not Love Rishbala chemistry left  show long back.
Edited by desait - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Cutieee1992

I have checked the promos & know very well on whose life story this show is about!

Like you I too what the story is about so chill
Originally posted by Saayaniz

Well , the story was supposed to be a lovestory framed on bollywood background . It was supposed to be Rishbala's dark passionate lovestory . Thats why we appreciate Rishbala moments than boring & sometimes sensless too (like Paddo & Sultan being equal & many more 😆 ) lectures or some sidey's dhisum dhisum !

& obviously the show was always about Rishbala . The show's name is "Madhubala - ek ishq ek junoon" . Now these words "Ishq" & "junoon" r justified only & only if the main plot of the show is a love story . Otherwise the show name could be "Madhubala - ek dabang ladhki ki kahaani 😎" or "Madhubala - ek heroine" ( as many ppl think this show is nothing but a story of an emerging heroine 🤣 ) . But the name isn't anything like those na ??the story is all about ishq & junoon , RK ki ishq & junoon which r revolving around Madhu . & yup , its about RK's ishq & junoon only . Coz Sultan wasn't in plan till january , i.e , till 8 months of the starting ! Show start hone ke 8 months tak CVs ko khudko bhi pata nahi tha anyone named Sultan going to be a part of this show . So obviously CVs didn keep that name thinking about Sultan 😆

so what u want to say that the side characters are crap always boring all the time we want to see only rk madhu being aamne saamne whether they are romancing fighting n whatever they do but cvs show only these two n the show will touch 1000 episodes just show rk ka junoon n ishq lol really than why cvs doing so hardwork u know the best formula to run the show cvs didn't know anything they should take lessons from u how to run a successful serial bravoEdited by basri - 10 years ago
see promos before serial launched than you can understand ,it's not the story of madhubala journey becoming heroine but it is a story of simple girl madhubala ,where her life changes when superstar rk enter her life and woh use ek sapnon ki duniya main le jayega.if you people can't know what serial's name it not sirf madhubala but madhubala ek ishq ek junoon.from first they showed signature pose of rishbala on montage.
Originally posted by basri

so what u want to say that the side characters are crap always boring all the time we want to see only rk madhu being aamne saamne whether they are romancing fighting n whatever they do but cvs show only these two n the show will touch 1000 episodes just show rk ka junoon n ishq lol really than why cvs doing so hardwork u know the best formula to run the show cvs didn't know anything they should take lessons from u how to run a successful serial bravo

nah... A sidey isn't bad everytime . They r tolerable when the behave sensibly . & regarding CVs running the show , well I don need to teach them how to run a show . They know it very well . Just u need to finally open ur eyes & actually see what they r showing . The show is about Rishbala & CVs r concentrating on Rishbala more than any track . Be it falling in love , or revenge , or realisation...or anything...the story is about Rishbala only . If the articles r right Sultan's entry took place just to make RK jelous , that means RK's realisation & hence again Rishbala story . Just bcoz VD was in leave Sultan got this much hype , & thus his track got a base . But as its a side track it wl end oneday , the only track which wl run till end is Rishbala track . CVs know it very well & they r developing the story on that way only . They don need to learn anything from me , coz m just narrating what they r showing . But yaa...just 1 tip for u , before mocking anyone , watch the episodes with open eyes , i.e , try to understand the storyline than drooling on just a fixed character . You will be able to make out whats the story about & whats actually CVs r showing us . Good luck & bye 😊
Originally posted by sree.gattu

see promos before serial launched than you can understand ,it's not the story of madhubala journey becoming heroine but it is a story of simple girl madhubala ,where her life changes when superstar rk enter her life and woh use ek sapnon ki duniya main le jayega.if you people can't know what serial's name it not sirf madhubala but madhubala ek ishq ek junoon.from first they showed signature pose of rishbala on montage.

initial promos are telling a different story which shows madhu will become star thats long forgotton
and where i say madhubala is story abt only madhu first the post clearly than comment