Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan
Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan

India-Forums

10 minutes wasted (Page 2)

starsanjana IF-Rockerz
starsanjana
starsanjana

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
to be honest i think that meera was shocked that they found out the truth...she probly thought that she would leave without anyone knwing the truth...as for nandini...its expected for her to react that way...i think the only sensible ppl there was shyama, biji and akhil!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AASUS

nitya96 Senior Member
nitya96
nitya96

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
chill...
today if nandini was lecturing about her marriage then tomorrow or next day meera also will be lecturing about her love affair and all...
so actually there is no need to dislike nandini for speaking or meera for remaining silent...

Greeshma....

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitya89

chill...
today if nandini was lecturing about her marriage then tomorrow or next day meera also will be lecturing about her love affair and all...
so actually there is no need to dislike nandini for speaking or meera for remaining silent...

I don't dislike anyone for anything lol
I equally like both characters
It's not their fault
It's the cvs fault for boring us for the whole time
BRKD has a good pace and I would hate to see it go down
taani_20 Senior Member
taani_20
taani_20

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Maybe it was boring, but I think it was important, especially to build on Nandini's character. Her lecture showed the importance and value she gave to marriage. And to me it also in a way showed perhaps why she so blindly trusted Ani even when he was away for half the time. Because she herself believes marriage to be a sacred union of two people, she thought Ani would never do anything against such a sacred thing as marriage. Plus, she follows all the rituals of a widow, and I think this lecture on mangalsutra and sindoor was important to show, because now she will begin to realize that Ani made a joke of the sacred relationship that she is still continuing even after his death. I am hoping to see her slowly let go of her widow rituals, as there's no use living a life of a widow for a guy who didn't have any respect for his marriage or any other relationship.

I think the confrontation was kept short on purpose because they needed Meera to faint to continue to the story. Otherwise, how else would the pregnancy truth be out? Smile

Edited by tamanna_20 - 07 April 2013 at 6:04pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rhtpkcmGreeshma....AASUS

AASUS IF-Sizzlerz
AASUS
AASUS

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Hi dear.

Probably it was not interesting as you said, cuz it's slow scene.
I think tamanna_20 explains v. nicely.  Thanks Tamanna.
I was going to say something similar to that. Nandini definitely is old fashioned she was brought up that way. We get to see what exactly she is going through. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

juhi.harshititaani_20Greeshma....

-shalz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shalz-
-shalz-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Actually I like that scene
that scene showed that the value of marriage and now she feels betrayed so the reaction was expected :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taani_20rhtpkcm

juhi.harshiti Senior Member
juhi.harshiti
juhi.harshiti

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamanna_20

Maybe it was boring, but I think it was important, especially to build on Nandini's character. Her lecture showed the importance and value she gave to marriage. And to me it also in a way showed perhaps why she so blindly trusted Ani even when he was away for half the time. Because she herself believes marriage to be a sacred union of two people, she thought Ani would never do anything against such a sacred thing as marriage. Plus, she follows all the rituals of a widow, and I think this lecture on mangalsutra and sindoor was important to show, because now she will begin to realize that Ani made a joke of the sacred relationship that she is still continuing even after his death. I am hoping to see her slowly let go of her widow rituals, as there's no use living a life of a widow for a guy who didn't have any respect for his marriage or any other relationship.

I think the confrontation was kept short on purpose because they needed Meera to faint to continue to the story. Otherwise, how else would the pregnancy truth be out? Smile

Thumbs Up

Edited by juhi.harshiti - 08 April 2013 at 1:27am

taani_20

juhi.harshiti Senior Member
juhi.harshiti
juhi.harshiti

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -shalz-

Actually I like that scene
that scene showed that the value of marriage and now she feels betrayed so the reaction was expected :)

agree

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index