Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Tuba_KSG

Tuba_KSG

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Hyii To All Members Of I-Fs Smile ..
This is my first OS Ever and I hope you all like it. ..
and yeah .. This is an OS noT FF , so No 2nd part ok na ??
SmileWink ..
------------------------------

VirMan OS - Sweet lil. Family !!

Lil. IntrO. .. !!
This One is Exactly opposite from the real VirMan .. Like My FF , i am just using their Names Again ..
Virat's father has left them * his Mother Vanshika and Younger sister Priya * Long Time Ago ..
Virat  walked in to his house late in the night. He loosened his tie and threw the laptop bag on the Couch. All he wanted was to get a glimpse of his beautiful wife and his gorgeous daughter. They were the only things in the world that meant the most to him. An inch of pain that inflicts on them, caused him an entire heartburn. A severe one I must say.

He works hard all day to provide for them. His Mom was off to Dubai to look after Priya who was expecting her first baby soon. He wished he could go too. He missed his Behna so much! But then he had his work and his little family here to keep him occupied. He didn't need anyone else.

Virat walked to their bedroom and saw Maanvi setting the bed with Baby Myra on it. She was kicking her limbs in excitement as though a tinge of happiness ran through her. She was only 8 months old, just beginning to develop her walking and crawling skills. But in all these things, she was just as active as her mother. There was no stopping when she'd begin trying!

"De-da!!" Myra clapped her hands, gaining Maanvi's attention. 

(InCase u guys don't Remember , this Da-Da is frOm Heyy Babyy Movie )
virat who was leaning against the door, admiring his little family, suddenly jerked. Did his little princess just call him dada? Her first words. Da-da! 

maanvi looked at the door of their bedroom and locked her gaze with virat. She was equally surprised at how their angel had said her first word today. She called him..her father.

With rapid steps virat approached his Princess and picked her up in his arms, hugging her close to his chest.

"Say it again, sweetheart? Say it for da-da?" virat urged her as she just giggled.

maanvi smiled and held virat's arm softly. virat turned to look at her and gave his  precious smile.

"Did you here it, maavi? She called me da-da!" virat said unbelievably.

"I heard it too. She loves you so much, virat." maanvi said running a hand through Myra's hair and kissing her hand softly.

virat looked at the little bundle of joy in his arms. It reminded him of when he used to hold priya. When their father had abandoned him and his pregnant mother. How he worked so hard to keep her healthy in those days. He loved his baby sister more than their own mother. Although memories of those days were vivid now, he still felt a chill run down his spine when he saw Myra so happy in his arms. He would never let the world harm her.

"virat?" maanvi moved him slightly, noticing his lost behavior.

"Umm..sorry. It's late. And da-da's angel has to go to bed, nahi?" virat said in a baby voice, kissing Myra's forehead.

"Why don't you freshen up? I'll put her to sleep and get dinner going." manvi suggested.

"Yeah, that'll be nice." virat said softly. He was still dazed by the previous joy.

virat lied down in bed with his arm under his head and one holding his angel's tiny baby palm. manvi was patting her to sleep and staring at virat simultaneously. So much had changed in them after Myra came along! They weren't so picky and thoughtful of each other earlier. Since Myra happened, virat and manvi had started to understand each other more n  better. They fought less on petty issues and worked more together. They knew Myra would pick up their words and fights soon. They didn't want that.

virat shifted his gaze to manvi who looked back at him. She smiled softly.

"You're beautiful." virat murmured softly, trying not to wake Myra up.

"Me or Myra?" maanvi teased him. Tongue

"I have her here because of you..both of you are my angels in disguise." virat said softly.

manvi just kept mum and patted Myra. She would get conscious if her mother stopped patting her lovingly and get up with a loud cry.

"I was so scared." virat said staring in to space, after a silence period.

"Scared?" manvi questioned him.

"When you had your labor pain, the doctor informed me of the complications. He said an emergency cesarean was the only option." virat sighed and then continued.

"mom told me that she had me through a cesarean. She told me how painful and dangerous it was. I didn't want you to go through that."

"Don't let it haunt you, baby. Look, we're both fine and here with you!" manvi said reassuring him.

"I know. I couldn't thank GOD enough when the doctor told me you and my princess were fine." virat smiled softly and bent forward, kissing manvi's forehead.

"I didn't know if I could be a good father. I didn't want to be like my father. I was afraid that I might turn in to him someday and be the worst husband and the worst father in the world."

manvi saw the pain in his eyes when he said those words. She had tried so much to bring him out of the insecurities of his past. They were a hindrance in their present and their future. But after a gazillion tries she had realized, that he would never let them go. He could never let them go. So she'd given up and been beside him whenever his insecurities surfaced. Just like today.

"I remember your face when the nurse placed her in your arms." manvi said, changing his mood.

"Yeah! Talk about being nervous." virat laughed.

"You wouldn't even hold her because you were scared you'd drop her. You were such a pansy back then!" manvi hit him.

"Pansy? Really? She was this tiny little thing! When I held her head I felt as though I was catching a tennis ball!" virat said.

"Aww. You poor baby!" manvi patted his cheek.

"And right then she starts crying!" virat remembered her loud cries as soon as he'd picked her up. He looked around curiously as to what to do. He was afraid he'd hurt her.

"Yeah that was funny!" manvi recalled.

Again, after a long session of silence, Myra started crying. She was hungry again! But virat and manvi were used to this now.

"Aww. What happened to da-da's angel?" virat picked her up but she only cried louder.

"I'll just get her milk." manvi grabbed her bottle and ran to the kitchen to heat it.

"Why is my baby crying?" virat asked her again.

Myra replied in broken words ranging from ga-ga's to gu-gu's and loud sobs! virat stared at her with confusion and checked her forehead. She wasn't running a fever. What was wrong with her? Maybe she was just hungry.

virat kept kissing her cheek till her cries subsided and then manvi returned to the room and The sight left her speechless. Her worry etched frown was replaced by a Beautiful  smile. virat was lying down on the rocking chair with Myra in his arms, both sleeping peacefully.

manvi approached them and wiped a lone tear that ran down her cheek. She kissed virat's forehead and Myra's next before sending a little prayer up to GOD to always keep her family safe and sound. she didn't want to lose her sweet family at any cost. They were just perfect. Just perfect and beautiful!

Thank you for reading and I hope you like it.

please Don't forget to Like n  Comment ..

Edited by Tuba_KSG - 09 August 2013 at 1:38am

The following 76 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25jeemanrocksabc456axiaksh_nhindujareddykinzaayushi.s010ashni0905sajit..Lavi..little_anglenimnim--Lalz--chandana123sweetyyyyyyydeepika03kateyesanu1989cukkyHalkatJawaanisha19ramaniranivamps1996Garimavirmanksgsanjana24zaira_virmanmaahiya90.aliyah.hninhaymanVatzzAashalovevirmanshirhidluvmanatpanamaa.jai.manvilover18nida.swaroncutiepie2244chandiniebindamika17afreenkansalnrithyaoavika26daydreamer9shabsemshaimahsweets1126sapphhireKareena1994abbaysakshi_aditijia123sagarnancy97JESNIA..Labyrinth..princesshelendevilaonmoonchandana.......LV88athniamanvihangoklittlesmileSyed695ShivRajputkulsum_virmanalicemathrida001_Shru_-BhabhiKiBehna-Neha.K.preity_dnaina927Niaksharmameera.chaudhuri_keertu_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "^_^ VirMan OS |Sweet lil Family| (:" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LV88

IF-Rockerz

LV88

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
sweet... cute

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tuba_KSG

cherry9

cherry9

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
aww loved it

Tuba_KSG

meera.chaudhuri

IF-Sizzlerz

meera.chaudhuri

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Just perfect and beautiful Big smile.. Loved it a lot.. Virman and baby Myra Heart.. Their emotions are beautifully portrayed ClapClap.. Awesom Star.. If possible please pm me for your future works.. Take care Smile

Tuba_KSG

jia123sagar

IF-Dazzler

jia123sagar

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
lovely os

Tuba_KSG

Syed695

IF-Rockerz

Syed695

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Lovely OS..~!!

Tuba_KSG

Tuba_KSG

Tuba_KSG

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meera.chaudhuri

Just perfect and beautiful Big smile.. Loved it a lot.. Virman and baby Myra Heart.. Their emotions are beautifully portrayed ClapClap.. Awesom Star.. If possible please pm me for your future works.. Take care Smile

Thnkiuu So much Smile .. n yeah i'll Smile

Niaksharma

IF-Sizzlerz

Niaksharma

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
I loved this sweet family..
Awesome...

Tuba_KSG

Post Reply New Post

Go to top