Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

SS:Bongbala (Ch8 THE END pg 38) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 40

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adventure_gurl

very cute!
thank you. I wanted it to be dark and edgy yet turns out people dont see the darkness in the humour. I am just glad you liked it.Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS:Bongbala (Ch8 THE END pg 38) (Page 4)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Desire6

IF-Rockerz

Desire6

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Jasu hmm again a different one... 'Jewish ' am alien to it.. Aftr readn d update i was abt to ask u wat s shabbat shamn.. Coz i thought its other way to toss d drink... I just luv u 4bringn up new topics.. Hug by d way nice wallpaper.. Waitn TO READ MORE ND MORE FRM U HAPPY Weekend

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DonnaHarvey

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Desire6

Jasu hmm again a different one... 'Jewish ' am alien to it.. Aftr readn d update i was abt to ask u wat s shabbat shamn.. Coz i thought its other way to toss d drink...
Literal translation from Hebrew is: the end of Shabbat. So, before shabbat dinner a toast is raised with the words Shabbat Shalom and the day's work can be resumed from that point on.
 I just luv u 4bringn up new topics.. Hug by d way nice wallpaper.. Waitn TO READ MORE ND MORE FRM U HAPPY Weekend
thank you. Learning is always fun. The signature is from the Lizzie Bennet Diaries <3 Happy weekend to you as well :)

Desire6

RuthlessQueen

IF-Dazzler

RuthlessQueen

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Oh no no I think you took me wrong and I sensed it when you mentioned I'm a funny lady. Hey, I'm still a girl! Confused But I still let it go thinking it was merely a polite way of addressing. Hahha anyhow I'm glad I at least made you laugh.

Now this sentence made me feel, there's definitely some serious misunderstanding LOL
Now I know something I shouldn't or maybe it is no big dealWink

Hahha Dona, I'm so sorry for confusing you. I'm not married. I don't know whether to laugh or run away. I'm lmao. ROFL Btw I wouldn't have minded getting married, but my childhood sweetheart is still too far away. Have a look at my signature. I think married people could be still fun Wink Btw what I actually meant was even if I marry a guy who I had been in love forever, I would have felt embarrassed to demand for that kind of umm things.. So imagine asking a stranger? Confused Then again it's too early to judge right? Because I'm not married! LOL

Hahah I'm surprised your friend spared you for calling her Evelle! lmao She's a true friend Dona. Cherish her! 

Oh, you know for the first time I didn't completely read the PM! *smacks head* Because I was in a such a hurry to read the OS. I just saw the PM, noticed the subject, laughed my butt off, clicked on the PM, clicked on the link. Gah!

Oh my! Now only I read the PM. -___- The unnecessary trouble I went... 

Any time! Huggles to you! Hug I love reading your stories because each story is unique in its own way. You don't have to stick to one culture. Variety and blending can be beautiful and interesting too.

Anyhow, waiting eagerly for whatever you have in store for us! Wink Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21DonnaHarvey

aksuji

Goldie

aksuji

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged
nice os  jasleen . I love a lot from your works...my knowledge being  very limited and yes I love your titles...titles in itself make the readers interested in your works...

DonnaHarvey

vaani21

Goldie

vaani21

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Looking forward for the Next update Dona!!Big smile

DonnaHarvey

sarita23

sarita23

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Nice

DonnaHarvey

Neha10

IF-Sizzlerz

Neha10

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Fabulous Clap

DonnaHarvey

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.