Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

SS:Bongbala (Ch8 THE END pg 38) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 40

Page 1
Page   of 40
Page 3 Page 40

luvera

Goldie

luvera

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iiDona

Originally posted by luvera

Yeah... I read that ... What I said above was what I thought as I read the title in the subject...And it didnt help any that at the time I was listening to "We be burnin'" by Sean Paul...
gosh! I need to brush up my hip hop knowledge and even pop culture knowledge for that matter. Someone told me the Jonas brothers are back.Confused 
Oh God no!! Are you kidding me.. You better be...
I found the said song hilarious btw. Whether it was meant to be or not, I am not sure.Wink 
I was in college then, i think my 1st or 2nd year degree.. and that song among others used to be the rage at the time.. esp when you party at Manori overnight (Secluded small island near Malad, Mumbai)...

Edited by luvera - 05 April 2013 at 8:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DonnaHarvey

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS:Bongbala (Ch8 THE END pg 38) (Page 2)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Wow.. Nice OS Smile

DonnaHarvey

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 8:30pm | IP Logged

I was in college then, i think my 1st or 2nd year degree.. and that song among others used to be the rage at the time.. esp when you party at Manori overnight (Secluded small island near Malad, Mumbai)...
You live and you learn. Manori, eh? Now that you have supplied me with that information, I can safely blame my lack of knowledge on subject on the time period differenceWink 

luvera

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Udhay--

Wow.. Nice OS Smile
thank you

luvera

Goldie

luvera

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iiDona

You live and you learn. Manori, eh? Now that you have supplied me with that information, I can safely blame my lack of knowledge on subject on the time period differenceWink 
Woahhh!!! Way to make me feel like a billion years... Angry

BTW you should check out grooveshark.com or songza.com... they have a really great collection... you can scout by artist, album, gendre and some have even created a playlist for every occasion.. It is the best...

DonnaHarvey

kendra

Goldie

kendra

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
thanks jass!!
u increased my lil knowledge!! i never knew anything about jewish culture

DonnaHarvey

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kendra

thanks jass!!
u increased my lil knowledge!! i never knew anything about jewish culture
awww you are welcome. Like I said one comment ago, you live and you learn.

kendra

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 8:42pm | IP Logged

Woahhh!!! Way to make me feel like a billion years... Angry
You might want to grab that vodka and cranberry right about nowROFL
I kid.
You are awesome. I only needed an excuse to explain my aloofness to hip hop. You can blame my nerdiness if you wish.
BTW you should check out grooveshark.com or songza.com... they have a really great collection... you can scout by artist, album, gendre and some have even created a playlist for every occasion.. It is the best...
Will check it out. Call me old school but, I love contemporary jazz. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.