SS:Bongbala (Ch8 THE END pg 38) - Page 9

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by mimibm

A very different treatment of the Rishbala relationship..and I am loving it!! πŸ‘
Why thank you.
More so because it is reminding me of the dimly lit lanes of old Calcutta, the myriads of essential and non-essential stuffs filling up the stores of New Market before the Jewish and Christian festivals, the dark walled mansions filled with ghosts of the past.. Thanks a lot for bringing back the images of my beloved city with our most discoursed lover duo..😳

You are very welcome. I am happy to help, even unknowingly.
Funny thing in all of this, I have never been to Kolkata. Such is the blessing of fiction, you get to tell others, what you may not experience yourself.
The way you told the city's history sounds glorious.
Originally posted by ForbiddenFruit

Res! Y m I evr not first! *pouts* running to read d chappie! Unres later!
--------unres-------------

*gives a Happy Dent wala smile* aaahaaan! Cn life get any better dan dis? Me,my hot chocolate , n choco chip cookies...n an update frm jassu at 1:30 in d morning!
d'awww you make me blush
Sooo...m so friggin happy dat u did continue dis story!
blush again. merci
 Dis part is e1 better dan first! First reason being...*blush tomato-red*...a half-naked Rk...n second reason...hell it just is bettr dan first part. 
why thank you. I largely agree.
I love dat u bother to explain d rituals n customs n stuff in so much detail. Saves d bother of googling it. 
hmmm good to know. it is hard work. this story is hard work. so much research.
Dis chaptr made me a little nostalgic. D whole hot -boiling- water -on poor poor rk -n creating a small River Nile in d kitchen scene w as sooo effing roflingly funny! (Shit ...I think I woke up Mom...I was laughing so hard) Anyways...I meant dat scene reminded me of my favorite couple
Arnav n khushi's chai-wala scene.
never saw that scene but I am glad I could help. okay, deep breaths.
hell, what are you doing eating at this hour?
And ...oh! How cn I forget? D going blank wen staring into his deep dark eyes stuff dat u put in dis chaptr! Given ur usual sarcastic style...m sorta surprised but happy dat der was a teensy weensy bit of mushiness in d chaptr!
when in romeπŸ˜‰
 And lol! Madhu running lyk Road Runner away frm a half naked Rk...hahaha...guess dis incident is going to make d air thick wid awkwardness nw,huh?
maybe. he was the one who decided to grope her. he was the burning holes in her chest. I blame himπŸ˜†
Flustered n wet Madhubala+ a half naked Rk= awkwardness explosion!
tots amaze!
P.S: oh shit...I didn't mean dis to b an essay! Yeah-hooo...do update dis soon! I likes dis ff! Bherrry much!      
AwwwπŸ€— will do.

@DonnaHarvey: I am sleep-eater. I eat in my sleep.
Haha..just kidding.
M a midnight scavenger. Me n my bro get up at all sorts of odd hours n hunt thru d fridge n hv a midnight feast. Sumtyms Papa Bear joins our party. So blame d genes.
Wbu?

@DonnaHarvey: I am sleep-eater. I eat in my sleep.
Haha..just kidding.
M a midnight scavenger. Me n my bro get up at all sorts of odd hours n hunt thru d fridge n hv a midnight feast. Sumtyms Papa Bear joins our party. So blame d genes.
Wbu?
I am a nut. I hunt down thieves like yourself and charge them. 
I do not eat past eight (usually six but eight is the very max). The only exception made to this rule is if you have exams and/or a party and/or a life threatening situation at hand.
Yeah, living with me? Tough luckπŸ˜†
Thanks a lot, Jasleen Di.😊 I am very happy bcz you are continuing this. Rishabh is throwing glance towards her b******. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³and she is feeling awkward. 
I also loved these line.
"Madhu bb.b..b...b f**k...stahp...bb...bb...okay, don't...bb...bbb...don't spray on my...bbb...face...bbb. Eeerrr...I...bbb...give...up..."πŸ˜†

Eagerly waiting for the next part. Once again, thank u very much.😊 Lov UπŸ€—
Originally posted by SHINYSHREYA

Thanks a lot, Jasleen Di.😊 I am very happy bcz you are continuing this. Rishabh is throwing glance towards her b******. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³and she is feeling awkward. 
I also loved these line.
"Madhu bb.b..b...b f**k...stahp...bb...bb...okay, don't...bb...bbb...don't spray on my...bbb...face...bbb. Eeerrr...I...bbb...give...up..."πŸ˜†

Eagerly waiting for the next part. Once again, thank u very much.😊 Lov UπŸ€—
you are oh so welcome girl. this one is for youπŸ€—
also, breast is not a bad word. don't you get tricked otherwiseπŸ˜†
I am so glad you liked it. this shit was tough to write.
hope I am motivated enough to post soon. otherwise, you're here for a reminderπŸ˜†
Agree wid u, Di. Breast is not a bad word. Actually, I was feeling a little bit shy that's why I did that.😳 
Eagerly waiting for the next update bcz 
Badtameez Dil Badtameez Dil Maane Naa Maane Naa πŸ˜†
and don't worry I will not let you forget this story and hence there will be no need of reminder.😊
Originally posted by SHINYSHREYA

Agree wid u, Di. Breast is not a bad word. Actually, I was feeling a little bit shy that's why I did that.😳 
Eagerly waiting for the next update bcz 
Badtameez Dil Badtameez Dil Maane Naa Maane Naa πŸ˜†
and don't worry I will not let you forget this story and hence there will be no need of reminder.😊
glad we are on the same page. I won't press the topic, don't you worry.
I can see that you is excited. Good to know I will have a constant reminder.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by DonnaHarvey

Yum-yum! I hope those r cheese popcorn! I brought sum diet coke. Where's d movie?

Yum-yum! I hope those r cheese popcorn! I brought sum diet coke. Where's d movie?
this. there's nothing on tv. I am getting restless, want to go back to school now.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdtD19tXX30&list=SP_AqsSD40RcB_C3U_YPuq76cmpZ1vJxT0[/YOUTUBE]