Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: --Udhay--

Wow.. Nice OS 😊

thank you
luvera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You live and you learn. Manori, eh? Now that you have supplied me with that information, I can safely blame my lack of knowledge on subject on the time period differenceπŸ˜‰ 

Woahhh!!! Way to make me feel like a billion years... πŸ˜‘

BTW you should check out grooveshark.com or songza.com... they have a really great collection... you can scout by artist, album, gendre and some have even created a playlist for every occasion.. It is the best...
kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
thanks jass!!
u increased my lil knowledge!! i never knew anything about jewish culture
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Originally posted by: kendra

thanks jass!!

u increased my lil knowledge!! i never knew anything about jewish culture

awww you are welcome. Like I said one comment ago, you live and you learn.
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvera

Woahhh!!! Way to make me feel like a billion years... πŸ˜‘

You might want to grab that vodka and cranberry right about now🀣
I kid.
You are awesome. I only needed an excuse to explain my aloofness to hip hop. You can blame my nerdiness if you wish.
BTW you should check out grooveshark.com or songza.com... they have a really great collection... you can scout by artist, album, gendre and some have even created a playlist for every occasion.. It is the best...
Will check it out. Call me old school but, I love contemporary jazz. 

luvera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvera

I think I will just settle for a glass of baileys irish creme... πŸ˜‰

Settle?? That sounds like a hell of a deal to me.
I listen to all kinds of music from rap to country to hip hop to jazz to electronic to trance to regae... But more than listening to music I love to dance... I love freestyle dancing but my most favourite form is jive.. Unfortunately it is a dying form for none of the newer generation (pre teens to teens) wanna learn it... πŸ˜•
Good on you.
I like them as they come without the ads!!! πŸ˜ƒ
I (well someone else but I will take the credit) have found a way to avoid advertisements. rigorous work but worth the time. 

DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetdear

A very nice OS πŸ˜ƒ

thank you
RuthlessQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hahaha when I saw your PM and saw the subject heading I was lmao. That's one funny name! Okay, I don't even know what that means, so... *Off to read*

His deep commanding voice was greeted by a sizzling of caramel onions on the stove.
I love deep voices..  Hope it belongs to who I think it should. Ohh and caramel onions *sniff sniff* Do I smell it? πŸ˜²

Awww whoever this "he" is a sweetheart! I want to marry him! πŸ˜³

Great! Now, how am I supposed to convince a Hollywood director to postpone dinner just so I can eat the prime rib she made? He pondered over his stupidity and unexpected sympathy for a woman he was taught to hate. 
Oh my! Did I miss something? *blink blink* He's not a real sweetheart? πŸ˜­ I got fooled.

Great! Now, how am I supposed to convince a Hollywood director to postpone dinner just so I can eat the prime rib she made? 
Aw shucks! Poor Madhu! So he's simply using the girl 

Lemuela Yvette became Madhubala Rishabh Kundra.
Thank goodness! Coz how in the world do you pronounce Lemuela Yvette?

What's Jaavet, Laameela please?

Now what the hell is a Bong girl? For once, I googled it not wanting to pester you with every single thing I don't know. -__- I ended up with some disturbing images! 

She had an old world charm about her. The ambience of the mansion only added to her emptiness, giving an illusion of royalty
Hahah she can't be one of the Bong Girls Googled came up with. Lemuela Yvette aka Madhubala Kundra sounds vintage to me.

He did not take her outside or let her explore the surroundings.
Aww now that's cruel. Looks like she's not even the trophy wife who attends functions with him.

Seriously, I'm feeling so bad for this girl. She sounds like one of those girls caged inside, clueless of the outside world. Btw is he protective of her genuinely for her safety or he doesn't want her meeting other people?

She had to ask her husband for those little embarrassing gifts.
Hahah that embarrassing moment. I wouldn't have even asked my boyfriend turned husband for them.

she was a couple of hours late with the dinner. Now, she was going to become a sinner by asking him for you know what.
That's so cute! πŸ˜†

Awww the poor darling! The way she let out the dreaded question... that was so cute! 

Lucky for her, the director turned out to be a Joshua. 
LMAO! πŸ€£ 

Omg, you're so  freaking hilarious! When I pictured the following, I almost fell off my chair. Poor RK! πŸ€£
"Shabbrat Shamon??", Rishabh attempted.

That was one FANTASTIC OS! I loved it. πŸ‘ The Jewish background of the story gave it a fresh air. You have blended it beautifully. Well done Dona! Excellent work! β­οΈ

Edited by RuthlessQueen - 11 years ago
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Originally posted by: RuthlessQueen

Hahaha when I saw your PM and saw the subject heading I was lmao. That's one funny name! Okay, I don't even know what that means, so... *Off to read*

You are one hilarious lady and I laughed so much, my boobs hurt. TMI
His deep commanding voice was greeted by a sizzling of caramel onions on the stove.
I love deep voices..  Hope it belongs to who I think it should.I love deep voices.. I love deep voices..  Ohh and caramel onions *sniff sniff* Do I smell it? πŸ˜²
Awww whoever this "he" is a sweetheart! I want to marry him! πŸ˜³
Now I know something I shouldn't or maybe it is no big dealπŸ˜‰
Oh my! Did I miss something? *blink blink* He's not a real sweetheart? πŸ˜­ I got fooled.
Aw shucks! Poor Madhu! So he's simply using the girl 
Well, yes.
Lemuela Yvette became Madhubala Rishabh Kundra.
Thank goodness! Coz how in the world do you pronounce Lemuela Yvette?
What's Jaavet, Laameela please?
Yvette is pronouced a little something like e-vett. Leme-ula. My best friend's first name is Yvette, took me a week to get the hang of it. The first day, I called her evell at one point (sounded pretty close to evil). Thank goodness I am still alive.
Now what the hell is a Bong girl? For once, I googled it not wanting to pester you with every single thing I don't know. -__- I ended up with some disturbing images! 
🀣 You poor thing. I warned you in the PM. But you had to pick the worst time to google something. Bong=bengali
Hahah she can't be one of the Bong Girls Googled came up with. Lemuela Yvette aka Madhubala Kundra sounds vintage to me.
stop it or my lungs will pop out. I am laughing very much right now.