Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan

Meera should've seen the disarray and known!

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Stuff like this bothers me.  Meera should've seen the mess Nandini made of her things and should've noticed the photos missing.  Instead, we see her calmly closing up her suitcase, talking with that little girl.  Even if she were to assume that little girl had been playing and had messed up her things, she would've checked to make sure everything was there.

Same goes for the way Meera didn't hear any of the yelling coming from Nandini's room, but Akhil, Nandini and Biji heard the yelling from Meera's room before they too went over there.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the creatives should look after the bloopers like this in script
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Originally posted by: yehdil028

the creatives should look after the bloopers like this in script

Seriously.  The show is well put together and stuff like this can easily be avoided.  If they had just shown Nadnini carefully looking through her things instead of making a mess, it would've been believable.  Instead, Nandini pulled stuff out, turned things over.  And after she found the photos, she ran to her room.  So we can't even say she straightened it out afterwards off screen.   Not in that state, and not with how we saw it unfold.

All that time Nandini was in her room while most others were in the dining room, I was wondering where Meera was, and she should've figured out the photos were gone.
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Maybe the meera's room is far away from nandini's
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

Maybe the meera's room is far away from nandini's

Well, in Nandin's room they heard the yelling from Meera's room.  That's when Nandini too decided to get up and go there herself with the photos. But that perhaps can be looked over that Ammaji's loud wailing wasn't as loud as the what they all made in Meera's room.

However, still there is no excuse for that blooper that Meera didn't notice the mess Nandini made of that box (I forgot what it was, cosmetic kit, maybe) and her suitcase.  

In fact, I was somewhat expecting hoping that Meera was sitting there, knowing what was to come, and ready for the confrontation.  Instead we see a Meera taken by surprise, who is just speechless and doesn't know what to say.  Of course, then she faints. ðŸ˜†
Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago