Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adventure_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: kushigowda

great update😊😊😊
finally finally arshi and ansi(my name for anjal-an and siddu-si)πŸ˜† are marriedπŸ‘πŸ‘
waiting for nxt update...will siddu take anjali to his ancestral home??

thanks for ur comment...
siddhu might take her...but not now...maybe in the sequel...
and hey...nice name for siddharth and anjali...πŸ˜›
ayaanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adventure_roks

thanks for ur comment...
ur wait is at an end...the last chap will be up today...

that's the best thing that happened to me today.. love u... muahhh!!!! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

adventure_roks thumbnail
Originally posted by: clairvoyance

First of all i wud say WELL DONE, AWESOME UPDATES

Thanku thanku so much for keeping my views in ur memory.

Loved all the new chapters

Its so difficult to write the theme with dialogies of each one...
In Tv,,atleast the script writers are being paid ...But  here u all are doing it free  to make us happy..so thankyou once again for the  beautiful chapter.

TH emotions of arnav and Khushi had been essayed well,, their conversations were just upto the mark

the plot was too the point..u didnt include unnecessary scenes in to it.

keep it up

thanks a lot...
and ur comments are worth millions...so i am being paid in a way...😊
adventure_roks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abnafisa

Waiting for update.. Are you updating the sequel ? Unexepected connection as well ???

yup...i will update the prologue for the sequel along with the last chapter of this one...
adventure_roks thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArhiholicRaksha

hello...get ready for a big reply...i thought u forgot to send me updates and i was about to pm you then i saw urs then i was super exited...sacchi  i was never so exited about some update like i was for thi...and about the update, it was fab...πŸ‘ i loved the way you brought out the way arnav fulfills her dream it is the dream..it is every gitls dream to get her dreams and that too from the love of her life..love you for that..even i have a younger brother we always fight..but i wish he grows up to be a bro like arnav...devi mayya meri vinti sunlo please...

P.S: i'll update my ff soon ( hope u remember) i want you to be ther for me...😊

P.P.S: dhak...dhak...dhak...dhak this is my hear sweety its dancing 'cus of this update but also crying cus this ff is gona end soon...but it will be rocking the stage when it is fixed with more updates you will na?

heyyy...glad to see u after a long time...and thanks for ur comment...
abt more updates...i'll try my best...the last month has been hectic at home and i couldnt get time to myself...thats y i was late...
and yeah...i m waiting for ur ff...how can i forget them...???...
adventure_roks thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RabbaVe-

Oh My God... I seriously have no words! and I think even my words wont b able to describe what the chapters were like? Buddy you made it a Dream Come True, A Wedding We ArShians dreamed for Our ArShi.. The One this couple deserved infact both the couples! Anjali and Sidharth are no less..  and Wow! The Way you potrayed and jotted down everything, it was beyond perfection. You Amazed Me! The way you told their feelings and all... Brilliant! These Chapters are worth waiting for! Totally Filled with Magic! And Look I cant stop myself typing down more and more.. 

Woah, First you almost scred me i was like "are we gonna c a break in the end of this ff and a Patch in its sequel" But No.. You are So Awesome! I'm totally in love with this Ff More ad More and More and More!:D <3 *Huugss*

So the Next chapters will be on Sequel thread? As The Grand Wedding happens here and I see 91 pages already reserved :D 

Lol I mat b the most demanding Reader of yours as Once again I've requests...

-Please Please Keep Sid and Khushi's relation saaamee.. same love and same Importance for eachother and even it can so make it more as they r in more relations wid eachother too nw. :D

-Bring more of Anjali too. Like i mean You've potrayed everything perfectly so Lets have  a ride to see a The Most Cheerful Anjali Ever=)

-and Keep Writting wid the Same Way as You do. Cz You're Peerfeect Girl:)

Okii So Knw Why I Have Request for you Cz Im 101% Sure I can Expect the BEST from you.. and You once again Proveed it Today as well. :D

LOVED THE UPDAATEEE:D WAITING FOR MORE AND EVERYTHING THAT COMES UP! :) 

Did the Comments got So Long? Uum.. kuch ziyada hi? Its my FIRST Longest Comment ^___^ And Dedicated to you and your writting! =)

thanks for ur long comment...
i simply loved reading it...
and abt the request...
siddhu n khushi will be the same...and their relationship will only be strengthened...
and anjali...will be happy with him...and cheerful too...
abt my writing...keep reminding me if i go wrong somewhere...
thanks to u for writing ur first long comment for me...i feel honoured...
adventure_roks thumbnail
Originally posted by: cherrybloom1

yes thank u so much for reminding me who ashraf was...and also when do we get the last update?? and when do u start the sequel??

hi...
u r welcome...
i m updating the last chapter now...within a few mins...
and i will also be posting the prologue for sequel...
adventure_roks thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayaanshi

that's the best thing that happened to me today.. love u... muahhh!!!! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

glad to know u feel that way...
love u too, li'l sis...
adventure_roks thumbnail

hiii...

this ff is at an end...

the last chapter of 'the heart knows' is on the way...

update will be up in a few mins...

adventure_roks thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.