MayUr FF - Apna Mujhe Tu Lagaa Ch-13 Pg-137

Posted: 10 years ago

Hi guys,Iam new in this forum but this is my 2nd MAYUR  FF,the 1st one Iam continuing in FF forum.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The idea of this FF,just now stucked my mind and I could not stop posting it.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Here Mayank and Nupur will be totally different from their characters,actually its a complete U-Turn.๐Ÿ˜ณ

So as you people appreciated me for my 1st ff,I hope I'll get your support here also.

The first chapter I will be posting after 18th may,since I have my exams going on,but I'll give the CS and prologue so after reading,please do tell me whether I should continue or not.

Thank you.๐Ÿ˜Š

INTRO,CS & PROLOGUE               PAGE - 1.
CHAPTER - 1               PAGE - 8.
CHAPTER - 2               PAGE - 14.
CHAPTER - 3               PAGE - 22.
CHAPTER - 4               PAGE - 32.
CHAPTER - 5               PAGE - 46.
CHAPTER - 6               PAGE - 55.
CHAPTER - 7               PAGE - 69.
CHAPTER - 8               PAGE - 90.
CHAPTER - 9               PAGE - 98.
CHAPTER - 10              PAGE - 108.
CHAPTER - 11              PAGE - 115.
CHAPTER - 12              PAGE - 124 (S).
CHAPTER - 13              PAGE - 137.

Credit for the banner goes to Shafyy๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ
Edited by -Paulomi- - 10 years ago
CONGRATS DEAR
I would like to read this FF
count me in ur PM list
Nice concept
Cont soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ
CONCEPT :- It is the story of a girl whose life was imprisoned in a lifeless shelter called home and was wrapped under the conjested blanket of conservation and how her life changes by unconditional and matured love.

CHARACTER  SKETCH :-

MAYANK  SHARMA :- A handsome young guy of 27 years.He is the youngest son if his parents.Though he has a family business of import and export,still he works in a multinational company and lives in Mumbai.

NUPUR  BHUSHAN :- A very beautiful girl of 21 years old.She is the youngest daughter of her parents.She is a very simple and quiet girl.

PROLOGUE :- 

Nupur is her father Raghuveer Bhushan and Gayatri Bhushan's youngest daughter.She has two elder brothers,the eldest one is Adhiraj and the 2nd one is Uday.Adhiraj has Naina as his wife and Karan as a 6 yrs old son and Uday has wife Disha.Nupur's parents never wanted a daughter,so when she was born,they became very upset.She was never being cared or loved since childhood.She was never allowed to go out and if ever she was,anyone was there with her.She doesn't know anything about the outer world except her family and her household jobs.She was scolded,taunted and even slapped for her smallest mistakes.So,she always remained conscious as well as scared.She was afraid even to smile.Nupur was loved only by Karan,Uday and Disha.She was decided to be married off when she was only 18,but due to Uday's insistence,she completed her graduation.She was so afraid of her family that she never ever dared to speak in front of her family and always agreed to whatever they ordered.After,her graduation,Raghuveer decided to get her married to his childhood friend Gautam Sharma's youngest son Mayank.After initial proposals,both the families decided to meet at the Bhushan's house,so that mayank can see Nupur.
Interesting concept..
Please continue soon and thanks for the pm..
Baby i like it plzzz update soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
do continue dear.. its good 
Nice concept...waiting for d updates...
yeee

a new mayur ff by Pallu-our MoonStar-.hehehehee is a new namefor u given byme.agar accha nehi lagatou bata dena mujhe...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

pallu i read ur prologue- and u know what i reallyl oved the concept. though itseems a bit similar to my best buddy Fiza's FF- Paricahy but i can know u'll make it a new shape in ur own way... and i   m waiting for it

Nupur a very lonely girl who didnt get love frm her parents due to a lame reason  that- she is a girl.. huh. what a nuisance!!!. i so hate this type of ppl- they r just disgusting.. thnx GOD at least uday and her wife loved her. nehi tou ye bechari maar he jati...๐Ÿ˜ญ
๐Ÿ˜ญ
yeee mayur ki shaadi hoga- tahts great... ab dekhte hai how will mayank make her strong to raise her voice for her rights...

awesome start..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

do cont soon- OMG u gonna post first part after May- its the month of the April now- wo bhe begining.
oye itna der maat karo- hum log story bhul jayenge. u know to make a story more interestng u should give a regualr update.. hehehehehehe๐Ÿ˜ƒ-now no gyan batoying.

All the best