Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
very well said, Kudos to the whole MB team, the actors are doing a fab job, Drashti n Vivian are fantabulous.
devsum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what i love about Madhubala, is the restrained number of main actors... and one story line. About the closing of loop, I loved the fact that  RK WAS VERY angry that Radha dared to slap him and then threatened to leave him. I had found it very strange that he took that so coolly...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: devsum

what i love about Madhubala, is the restrained number of main actors... and one story line. About the closing of loop, I loved the fact that  RK WAS VERY angry that Radha dared to slap him and then threatened to leave him. I had found it very strange that he took that so coolly...

👏
BluntlySpeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
so true...ppl dont have the patience to watch the story unfold...also, today, netizens dont wanna see layers in lead characters and want them to be picture perfect..all the saas bahu shows have these picture pefect characters who honestly, i find extremely boring!

madhu and RK are flawed...and therein lies their beauty. 

Edited by indepgal - 11 years ago
ghsp_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: indepgal

so true...ppl dont have the patience to watch the story unfold...also, today, netizens dont wanna see layers in lead characters and want them to be picture perfect..all the saas bahu shows have these picture pefect characters who honestly, i find extremely boring!

madhu and RK are flawed...and therein lies their beauty. 

Exactly. Why people want charaters to be either picture perfect and if they are not then people are in so much hurry for the characters to get transformed to become picture perfect so fast.
Its so simple... its their, RK and Madhu's, journey and they both will get transformed. Story is unfolding so beautifully. Slowly CVs are unfolding, RK's character has started to go thru the emotional turmoil path. Today's precap was so beautiful, Dipz's dialogue will push RK to do some introspection. Slowly thru this journey, RK will learn to look at life, relationships, love  differently.
Lets enjoy this journey, Whats the hurry. Otherwise what interesting will be left to watch in the serial.
thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
agreed ... the team is doing a great work in keeping up with the spirit of the show along with the necessary drama ...

great post!!!