Debate Mansion

Debator of the week -Dr. Abhijeet Shukla (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Morgoth

IF-Veteran Member

Morgoth

--

Posted: 28 July 2006 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhijit shukla

Originally posted by T.

1) If you were to go out with a celebrity on a date, who would you pick and why?

Have you met my wife? Kyon sukhi sansar men aag lagati haiN aap?

Oops! I forgot to add "Assuming you were not married or had not yet met your wife" Tongue

Arre T.;
Kya bigaDaa hai maine aap ka?
No really, I cannot think of a celebrity I would rather spend time with...on a 'date'. Right over the top of my head, Gulzar is the only person, whose mind I would like to be inside; may be Prem Joshua and Ken Wilber.

achcha, theek hai...wont grill you so much LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Debator of the week -Dr. Abhijeet Shukla (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

insouciance

IF-Rockerz

insouciance

Posted: 28 July 2006 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Hello Smile ...Firstly congrats..you surely are one of the best debators out here ClapClap

My questions

1)What would you say to a professor who thinks that girls are good only for mugging up(or lets use the more euphemistic word for that..memorizing) and have no brains???

2)Do you have an avocation??If yes,what's it??

3)One of your foibles Wink

4)If you were given a choice to chose one of these combinations,which one would you have wanted to be and why??

a)Super brainy and indolent
b)A not very intelligent slogger

5)Did you have a role model??If yes,who was it and why

That's it Smile

Pradarshak

Goldie

Pradarshak

Posted: 28 July 2006 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Smile Doctorsaab congratulations!!!!

~*Ria*~

IF-Dazzler

~*Ria*~

Posted: 28 July 2006 at 8:10pm | IP Logged

Heartiest Congratulations, Dr. Abhijit ShuklaSmile! I must say you are very deserving of thisSmile. You're one of the best debaters here in the DMClap and it would be a pleasure for me to do a debate with youWink. All the best for your futureSmile.... God BlessEmbarrassed.

-RiaTongue

p.s: Can I call u just Dr. Abhi... instead of uncle.... BTW im 14.LOL So i think i would be justified if I called you "uncle"..... but i think i'll let You decideWink

Soruj

Soruj

Posted: 29 July 2006 at 2:57am | IP Logged

First of all i would like to say you very much deserved to be the debator of the week Clap

right, here are my questions..

1.Theres always a good side and a bad side to every profession.. whats the best part and worst part about being a doctor?

2.If you was the president of America for 1 day..what are the first things you would do and why

3.Describe the feelings of being a father in 3 words. Embarrassed

4.If you could turn the clock back once,what would be the one thing you would change?

5.Finish the sentences       

arguing over the internet is....

Marrying someone you met over the internet is...

Edited by Soruj - 29 July 2006 at 3:18am

insouciance

IF-Rockerz

insouciance

Posted: 29 July 2006 at 5:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Buffie

My questions

1)What would you say to a professor who thinks that girls are good only for mugging up(or lets use the more euphemistic word for that..memorizing) and have no brains???

2)Do you have an avocation??If yes,what's it??

3)One of your foibles Wink

4)If you were given a choice to chose one of these combinations,which one would you have wanted to be and why??

a)Super brainy and indolent
b)A not very intelligent slogger

5)Did you have a role model??If yes,who was it and why

That's it Smile

http://dictionary.reference.com/

Thanks Buffie.
I had to use the above link to understand some of your questions. Good ones though.

1, The professor is not a woman. Girls have lots of brains and what is more: they use them too...in fact they use their brains to think...unlike men. The professor is dead wrong.

yeah,the professor is male...the professor is an 71 year old egoistic man,who firstly has a terrible condescending attitude towards all and sundry and secondly,never taught to our learning capacity...He was the ex-faculty of IIT Bombay,and never teaches to a normal 12th grade  CBSE student's understandingCry......he completed the entire chapter of class 12 differentiation in one class(that is 3 hoursDead) and when some girls couldnt follow,he plainly said that Math is not the girls' cup of teaAngryConfusedDead

2, My favorite avocation is sitting around doing nothing. And with lots of practice I have got really good at it! You should try it some time.

LOL,that was a good oneClap

wonderful answersClap

Athena90

IF-Rockerz

Athena90

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 29 July 2006 at 6:52am | IP Logged
congrats abhijeet

my qns:

- who is a person in history you would love to talk to
- which field of medicine do u consider most interesting?
- a lesson/advice that u would teach your daughters
- the best and worst thing about being a doc?

thank u

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 29 July 2006 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Abhijit, it's satuday morning so just woke up and don't have my answers ready LOL Tongue but just wanted to tell you that your answers are just great..i loved to read them Clap will come back with new set of questions when my brain starts working LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top