Debate Mansion

Debator of the week -Dr. Abhijeet Shukla (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

MNMS

Goldie

MNMS

Posted: 27 July 2006 at 3:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aparna_BD

Originally posted by ~LiL*PrInCeZ~

abhijit jiiii....hiii welcome to the hot seat...my 1st question....y cant i call u "uncle"?

Aree yeh yahan bhi shuru ho gayi !!!! ufffffff !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry Tum baccha log bahut annoying ho.

Ohh Aparna di... Come on!! It is our Asian Tradition to pay respect to people. Wink i have called mid and early 20's people as uncle n aunty...LOL (But Seriously.. my papa is very strict in these matters..... But my fate.. no body likes to b called A***y hereCryCryOuch...)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Debator of the week -Dr. Abhijeet Shukla (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Morgoth

IF-Veteran Member

Morgoth

--

Posted: 27 July 2006 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by abhijit shukla

Originally posted by Aparna_BD

So , every one plz put forward your questions to Abhijeet and welcome him on the hot seat this week !Tongue

Your favourite debator on I-F: In interest of not sucking up to the mods: 'T.' She (I presume she) - you presumed correctly Wink agrees and disagrees with people with equal freqancy and has the right balance or head and heart while debating. She also know about subjects that I don't have the first clue about.

THanks

Aw, thanks! Embarrassed

Here are my questions for the moment:

1) If you were to go out with a celebrity on a date, who would you pick and why?

2) You have been placed in prison and have the choice of picking a cell-mate. Your choices are:

- Anu Malik, who insists on singing 600 versions of "Macarena"

- Himesh Reshammiya, who keeps repeating Aashiq Banaya Aapne, over and over again

Unfortunately, you cant restrain either with duct tape and must pick one out of them. Who would you pick and why?

3) Now, since you are a doctor, could you please shed some light on this: Why do so many doctors have bad handwriting? LOL

4) Here are some Equations. Complete them with ONE word or emoticon

Abhijit + ____ = Embarrassed

Rap + Indian Classical = ______

Bush + Blair = _______

Israel - America = ________

Red Chilli + Hydrochloric Acid = _______

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 28 July 2006 at 10:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~LiL*PrInCeZ~

abhijit jiiii....hiii welcome to the hot seat...my 1st question....y cant i call u "uncle"?

LPjiiiii;
1, I am not brother of either of your parents (my respect to them). i know..if u were either of their brother i would call u chacha or mammu not uncleLOL
2, It is your turn next. Do you look forward to people your age calling you 'auntie' when you are 41? yes i do...41 is verry far away for me...but still..i wouldnt mind teenagers calling me aunty when im in my 40..they sure wouldnt call me didiLOL
3, Yo can call me anything as long as you call me, I have been called much worse things. so is that a yes?...do i have permission to call you uncle?...yay...lolz i love collecting uncles and aunties on I-F...glad to add u to the list

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 28 July 2006 at 10:15am | IP Logged
ok abhijit ji i got some questions for you

1- y did u decide 2 become a Dr?
2- how long have u been in the US for?
3- do u have kids? how many?
4- wat do u like to do in ur free time
5- wat state do u live in? have u always lived in this state? if not, wat other states did u live in?

Edited by ~LiL*PrInCeZ~ - 28 July 2006 at 10:22am

Soruj

Soruj

Posted: 28 July 2006 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Hey congrats Dr Shukla Smile
will ask the questions later...

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 28 July 2006 at 10:24am | IP Logged
ok abhijit ji...i wont call u uncle anymore...maryam is right..no1 on I-F likes to be called uncle/aunty Cry ..i never meant it in a bad y..jus trying u give u some respect...but watever

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 28 July 2006 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Abhijit, It is fun reading your answers and knowing you more- some more from my side-

1.Do you cook?
2.Did you have a love marriage or arranged? Embarrassed
3.Why does Indian Dr's mostly have to send patients home with some medicine and why in US most of the time Dr's never give medicine for cold or fever?
4.Do you enjoy your profession? Or sometime you wish you were not a Doctor?
5.What is your favorite gujarati food?
6.Are you "for" abortion or "against" abortion?
Do you support Israel or Lebanon? Why?

Edited by sowmyaa - 28 July 2006 at 10:49am

Morgoth

IF-Veteran Member

Morgoth

--

Posted: 28 July 2006 at 11:00am | IP Logged

1) If you were to go out with a celebrity on a date, who would you pick and why?

Have you met my wife? Kyon sukhi sansar men aag lagati haiN aap?

Oops! I forgot to add "Assuming you were not married or had not yet met your wife" Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top