Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat

Demand for "RaDhya"

SharafTasnim thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Everyone.. I had soo many things running on my mind after watching today's Epi..so came up with this post.I havent been on the forum mostly this week so im gonna say all things i felt..Sorry if its tooo long..skip below (To "Green" colour)if u only want to read abt Today 's Epi..πŸ˜›

I just dont Understand where should i start from! As the track of the show is proceeding really fast.. Like-Roka Engagement ,,Saangeet & Pre Shaadi & Shaddi all in Just a week!! We didnt Get to see any Interactions between Aaradhya & Rahul as fiance ..I know may of us craved for it badly ..Like-Rahul developing feelings for Aardhya & Aaradhya get to know Rahul more like Himself,Not Ehsaas..

Coming to Engagement day,Aradhya wore d pink dress.. (But there was not shown how it had happened!So,im not 100% sure that it meant that Aradhya's & Madhav's Choice are similar)?.Then on the dance part Why was Rahul shown  Sad types..Even not a lil smile..😭 

& Loved RaDhya Performance on Saangeet..The most proper word for it would be "Khoobsurat"..Many shows pull the track on showing Saanget dance preps..Unlike DKNSK..I love DKNSK for being Unique..But Thoda sa RaDhya scene on Saangeet dance prep milta toh It would be Cherry on d Cake..πŸ˜†& Most importantly,d scene where Rahul got to know Bhartii's plan of sending them in a diff house after marriage!I loved the way Rahul 's emo were shown..It was sooo touchy how badly he wanted to have his family with him forever & All he was getting was an engagement gift of a seperated house!All thanks to Rushan for executing this scene sooo Purely & Magnificiently portrating Rahul ...We love u for this..😳Does anybody still think he needs to improve as an Actor??!?!?If yes then its totally worthless criticism..

Coming to today's epii,,, Guys please tell me who do u think that guy was?????Who sent that CD!!! Rahul got to know about It!!!!It was totally a Dramatic turn around!!! I mean how it jus got twisted in just a short time!!!!!!!!!!! Okay ,So now its sooo predictable that Rahul will refuse to Marry!! Then ? Will Rahul explain why wouldn't he marry????I mean will he tell everyone that Madhav is the Real Ehsaas & Madhav has feelings for Aaradhya?!?! Most Importantly,,What will happen to Aaradhya?????She will be heart broken!.!Many have been talking about MaYa marriage!.How could she get married with Madhav in such a situation??????? It wouldnt make any scence to me!!!I Certainly dont want DKNSK getting a Saas bahu drama like this!& What about Rahul???!?!?!?!?! The whole Epi, He was shown So Lost & sad about Bhartii's absence ( HE CRIED) & Now he will get to know that his Best Friend/Bro Loves his to be WIFE!!! I cant even put it in words what he's Suffering!! Please CVs don't do this!!! I know all things should be brought to light before Aaradhya's wedding for better Relatoinships But this Change of Groom in d LAST moment this is sooo Ridiculous!!!! Rahul as well deserves Love in his life...& Aaru deserve to know the truth but Not this way (On wedding day) ..
        ~We want RaDhya to happen~
~we don't want them to see Heartbroken~

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayaazukideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
love your post dear
and totally agree
i really want to see radhya and i hate to see them heartbroken too
princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
really ppl doesnt want to see rahul heartbreak then what about madhav from the past last week they are clearly showing his suffering of losing his luv to his best friend what about that dont give lame excuse that rahul is a orphan he is longing for mothers luv  mothers luv is different from wife and what about aradhya until now in the show it is shown that she is very happy that she is going to marry her infatuation her luv her crush ehsaas  and she doesnt know that ehsaas is madhav why ppl are so much against the DARK COMPLEXIONED PPL 
kapoormenka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post and agree with you but this was bound to happen. Everything can't be happy happy for Aradhya. She had to go through this heartbreak that too on her wedding day. Regarding Rahul he was clearly not in love with Aru. Yep he likes her and falling for her but was not shown to be in love with her. He was mostly sad while standing with her either due to feeling that he is hiding something and if he was trying to be happy then thanks to Bharti mam left no stone unturn to snatch that happiness from his face.Whereas Madhav truly loved her and he didn't have any other thought when he is around her. 

I felt bad for all three but I feel Madhav is more deserving for Aradhya because he carved for her deeply and passionately. For Rahul I feel he should get a girl with whom he will fall truly and who will love him truly. 
Edited by kapoormenka - 11 years ago
vidi98 thumbnail
Seriously agree with you... I really didn't like the dhoka that cvs gave... I hate them...😑
vidi98 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kapoormenka

Nice post and agree with you but this was bound to happen. Everything can't be happy happy for Aradhya. She had to go through this heartbreak that too on her wedding day. Regarding Rahul he was clearly not in love with Aru. Yep he likes her and falling for her but was not shown to be in love with her. He was mostly sad while standing with her either due to feeling that he is hiding something and if he was trying to be happy then thanks to Bharti mam left no stone unturn to snatch that happiness from his face.Whereas Madhav truly loved her and he didn't have any other thought when he is around her. 

I felt bad for all three but I feel Madhav is more deserving for Aradhya because he carved for her deeply and passionately. For Rahul I feel he should get a girl with whom he will fall truly and who will love him truly. 

Aradhya can also love him truely and Rahul has also craved for a family...!, truly his...!!!
NehaLovesSomya thumbnail
yes me too loved the way they were shown Rahul's emo...story is going so fast...agar...every1 knows ki rahul aur aradhya ki shaadi nahin hogi..but at this moment i dont want Aradhya nd Madhav marriage also...
SharafTasnim thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessglory

really ppl doesnt want to see rahul heartbreak then what about madhav from the past last week they are clearly showing his suffering of losing his luv to his best friend what about that dont give lame excuse that rahul is a orphan he is longing for mothers luv  mothers luv is different from wife and what about aradhya until now in the show it is shown that she is very happy that she is going to marry her infatuation her luv her crush ehsaas  and she doesnt know that ehsaas is madhav why ppl are so much against the DARK COMPLEXIONED PPL 

This marriage should only happen with Aaradhya's agreement! Not in some pressure nd havin no else choice!! Rahul tooo is deservin for a lovin partner .. Lovin Rahul does NOT mean that anyone's against DARK COMPLEXIONED PPL.. I even didnt say a LETTER like dt!..Why r u always Soo offendin other's POV
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Again Please try to understand the concept. the show is not about 2 good looking people and their love story but about a love story of a beautiful girl and a "not so good looking" guy, please understand the concept. we have seen so many shows with good looking people as a jodi. what's new in it?