Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

" A BIG PLAN OF AHEM-KOKI"...!!!!!!!!!

Shweta2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I have a feeling that was a plan of AHEM-KOKI for make gopi strong... Ahem-koki trying to save gopi from evil urshi... They both trying that, gopi take her decision what is right or what is wrong for her...I have feeling that Ahem-koki secretaly make a plan to save gopi from evil urshi ,and gopi will defeat evil urshi kalakarie's...That why Ahem not talk to koki for ignoring gopi because they already make a plan to make gopi strong...!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shwetha I wish it were true but I am sure it is not.. But great prediction⭐️

Ahem or Koki do not suspect Rashi. They think she is the 'good' person in this. I so wish someone opens their eyes to Rashi and she gets punished good and proper this time😕
Shweta2111 thumbnail
Thanks Harini dii, but after seeing pre-cap,it shows that koki give three idols of gandhijii ,it shows that koki want to tell gopi that dont hear evil,dont speak evil, and ,dont see evil ,that is first step to make gopi confident to defeat evil's...This is the first step to make gopi understand what things right for her and what things wrong for her... I 100% sure after thistrack Ahem-Koki make a new strong gopi...After this track we can see a strong gopi which easly defeat evil urshi... Edited by Shweta2111 - 11 years ago
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
After each and every track we r having same result Gopi remaining same nd Urshi s let off i expect same thing from this track... Koki s behaving lik this to make Gopi strong but i dnt knw how far this vl b successful coz aftr seeing Rashi's crocidile tears nd Urmi's nautanki Gopi vl b back to square one thats sumthing i can assure you
basuanasuya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shweta2111

I have a feeling that was a plan of AHEM-KOKI for make gopi strong... Ahem-koki trying to save gopi from evil urshi... They both trying that, gopi take her decision what is right or what is wrong for her...I have feeling that Ahem-koki secretaly make a plan to save gopi from evil urshi ,and gopi will defeat evil urshi kalakarie's...That why Ahem not talk to koki for ignoring gopi because they already make a plan to make gopi strong...!!!!!!!!!

Shweta, I hope your prediction come true, but these stupid cvs😡, they don't let it happen...in saathiya nothing happens rationally , half of the things are forgotten and rest haves are thrown diplomatically to god...there is no justice and proper  intelligence planning between these characters,..every time we hope gopi becomes stronger but actually rashi becomes more evil after ending the track...the total thing will be messed up and ended halfway by some strange  circumstances,,,
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
shweta great prediction dear.. Hope it could be ture but its SNS how even u think some thing sensible for SNS.. 🤢

yeah Koki gives her monkey along she also said she give her responsiblity.. Wht reponsiblity she talking abt??? 😕 yes three Monkeys are symbol of dont hear
evil,dont speak evil dont talk evil but Gopi doing always their opst.. She always heard evil, she always watch evil and she kept evil deeds as secret with her..

Ahem so Ahem always trying to understand the consequence of the situation then he shows some action.. He knows his mother anger n hurt.. He knows its not easy to his mother forgiving his wife..other side he observe has wife pain feel her tears.. Imsure soon Ahem break his silence n talk with Koki but it takes time.. 😊
delsi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shwetha hope you are right then it ill be so good after seeing the precap i too felt the same but i don't think Ahem is involved in the plan Kokila has doing a solo performance 😉
Shweta2111 thumbnail
Thankyou very much "HARINI DII""LEKI DII""ANASUYA DII""SHERRY DII""DELSI DII" for your awesome comment🤗😃...Yes,i know i am hoping very much from this sns cvs,this cvs only and only want urshi kalakaries😡😡😡🤢🤢🤢,and kohemgo was only suffer from pain 😭😭😭...I truly want gopi become strong!!!!!!!!!
naazforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice post dear i also want this