Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Shweta2111

IF-Dazzler

Shweta2111

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
I have a feeling that was a plan of AHEM-KOKI for make gopi strong... Ahem-koki trying to save gopi from evil urshi... They both trying that, gopi take her decision what is right or what is wrong for her...I have feeling that Ahem-koki secretaly make a plan to save gopi from evil urshi ,and gopi will defeat evil urshi kalakarie's...That why Ahem not talk to koki for ignoring gopi because they already make a plan to make gopi strong...!!!!!!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

skanumnaazforeverkafadelsijanani18Justlikethat1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "" A BIG PLAN OF AHEM-KOKI"...!!!!!!!!!" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Shwetha I wish it were true but I am sure it is not.. But great predictionStar

Ahem or Koki do not suspect Rashi. They think she is the 'good' person in this. I so wish someone opens their eyes to Rashi and she gets punished good and proper this timeConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyemShweta2111

Shweta2111

IF-Dazzler

Shweta2111

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Thanks Harini dii, but after seeing pre-cap,it shows that koki give three idols of gandhijii ,it shows that koki want to tell gopi that dont hear evil,dont speak evil, and ,dont see evil ,that is first step to make gopi confident to defeat evil's...This is the first step to make gopi understand what things right for her and what things wrong for her... I 100% sure after thistrack Ahem-Koki make a new strong gopi...After this track we can see a strong gopi which easly defeat evil urshi...

Edited by Shweta2111 - 05 April 2013 at 11:04am

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
After each and every track we r having same result Gopi remaining same nd Urshi s let off i expect same thing from this track... Koki s behaving lik this to make Gopi strong but i dnt knw how far this vl b successful coz aftr seeing Rashi's crocidile tears nd Urmi's nautanki Gopi vl b back to square one thats sumthing i can assure you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shweta2111

basuanasuya

Goldie

basuanasuya

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shweta2111

I have a feeling that was a plan of AHEM-KOKI for make gopi strong... Ahem-koki trying to save gopi from evil urshi... They both trying that, gopi take her decision what is right or what is wrong for her...I have feeling that Ahem-koki secretaly make a plan to save gopi from evil urshi ,and gopi will defeat evil urshi kalakarie's...That why Ahem not talk to koki for ignoring gopi because they already make a plan to make gopi strong...!!!!!!!!!

Shweta, I hope your prediction come true, but these stupid cvsAngry, they don't let it happen...in saathiya nothing happens rationally , half of the things are forgotten and rest haves are thrown diplomatically to god...there is no justice and proper  intelligence planning between these characters,..every time we hope gopi becomes stronger but actually rashi becomes more evil after ending the track...the total thing will be messed up and ended halfway by some strange  circumstances,,,

Shweta2111

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
shweta great prediction dear.. Hope it could be ture Day Dreaming but its SNS how even u think some thing sensible for SNS.. Dead

yeah Koki gives her monkey along she also said she give her responsiblity.. Wht reponsiblity she talking abt??? Confused yes three Monkeys are symbol of dont hear
evil,dont speak evil dont talk evil but Gopi doing always their opst.. She always heard evil, she always watch evil and she kept evil deeds as secret with her..

Ahem so Ahem always trying to understand the consequence of the situation then he shows some action.. He knows his mother anger n hurt.. He knows its not easy to his mother forgiving his wife..other side he observe has wife pain feel her tears.. Imsure soon Ahem break his silence n talk with Koki but it takes time.. Smile

Shweta2111

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Shwetha hope you are right then it ill be so good after seeing the precap i too felt the same but i don't think Ahem is involved in the plan Kokila has doing a solo performance Wink

Shweta2111

Shweta2111

IF-Dazzler

Shweta2111

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Thankyou very much "HARINI DII""LEKI DII""ANASUYA DII""SHERRY DII""DELSI DII" for your awesome commentHugBig smile...Yes,i know i am hoping very much from this sns cvs,this cvs only and only want urshi kalakariesAngryAngryAngryDeadDeadDead,and kohemgo was only suffer from pain CryCryCry...I truly want gopi become strong!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top