Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

sharon5

sharon5

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Yeah its sad to see Ishrat go. Hope theres wild card entries and she gets a chance to be back. And I dont think shes arrogant. There are sooo many other arrogant beings in other reality shows, and people who go around talking absolutely rubbish on national tv and interviews AND get away with it. Ishrat is nowhere compared to these people. I hope she comes back. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShahZur

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ishrat eliminated (Page 4)" in Master Chef Season 3 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_QueenBee_

_QueenBee_

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hamzanuha

Originally posted by sparkling_gems

Yes indeed it was shocking elimination. Sachin, the one who seemed to be weakest was declared safe at first...

It seemed Sanjeev Kapoor was eager to make for his earlier rude behaviour towards the guy & without tasting others' dish made him safe!

i don't think so...
chef sanjeev is strict judge bt i guess he is not biased or anything!!!!

and that sachin is in show because of him only, remember auditions, where both chef vikas and kunal were not convinced with his dish, only chef sanjeev supported him !!! so when sachin failed to impress in further tasks, he expressed disappointment, when sachin made a better dish, he applauded him!!! and may be selected him first only, as 3 contestants hv to be saved, may he his dish was so good and chef was sure of him !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WhiteNights.ShahZur

saaaramjee

Groupbie

saaaramjee

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:41am | IP Logged
watching Masterchefs 1 &3, having Pankaj and shipra in mind, i felt that mayb ishrat, ripu & nisha could survive till the end coz of their innovative ideas...but ishrat got eliminated...maybe she was also a bit tooo overconfident.

ShahZur

lizman

lizman

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged
It was a shame Ishrat was eliminated, she was overconfident at times - but that is not a crime.
She could deliver the goods, so one can digest that overconfidence. I don't like her as much as I like Khoku, but she was definitely talented and was strong competition.

I am glad Sachin got some praise and that has boosted his confidence, but I don't see him being in the top 5 whereas someone like Ishrat had a chance.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sharon5-allizwell-ShahZur

Aazeen02

IF-Rockerz

Aazeen02

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
What??? :o I dont believe this... Sheer nonsense... I felt ger to be the strongest contestant... It all happend bcoz of her partner in the earlier- the previous day task... Wat his name is- is it Navneet... Juz coz of him she went in the danger zone... God! This is too bad..

Do they have a wild card entry??? I cant bear seeing Ishrat out... I loved her the most in MC-KKsS... Ab main MC dekhke b kya karoongi...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-ShahZurDiamondLife

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
She didn't deserve to be eliminated, but I guess luck just wasn't on her side.  Ultimately the fact that she wasn't able to complete the dish mattered most to the judges. Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuhaShahZur

ShahZur

IF-Rockerz

ShahZur

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
yaar - I felt something negative towards her by judges since kuku was captain but Ishrat was dominating the kitchen. and during elimination task , no one shouting Ishrat's name from Balcony to encourage her, compared to others

DiamondLife

IF-Sizzlerz

DiamondLife

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Disapprove
i thought she was one of the strongest contestant...her last chocolate layer did not make...she is eliminated..

i thought sachin will be out or navneet

ShahZur

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Master Chef Season 3 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.