Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Baingan

IF-Stunnerz

Baingan

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
I thought sachin will be eliminated but judges was impressed .

Ishfrat was overconfident , she  failed to complete the task.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gckasturiShahZur

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ishrat eliminated (Page 3)" in Master Chef Season 3 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

raj-avin

raj-avin

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShahZur4Cruiser

Originally posted by raj-avin

what?  was she really eliminated?Shocked she was lot better than others. very focused and her ideas were also good. I hv felt she is a bit over confident but she very much deserve to stay longer.

Yes I was shocked too ! feel like kicking out Navneet or Sachin's ! It is true

Saw the episode,

for the first time ,i felt happy for Sachin.

Yes had Ishrat atleast completed the dish on time ,Navneet would have been out as Kunal struggled to get the spoon in.LOL

gckasturiShahZur

Pentaminous.

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShahZur

hamzanuha

IF-Dazzler

hamzanuha

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sparkling_gems

Yes indeed it was shocking elimination. Sachin, the one who seemed to be weakest was declared safe at first...

It seemed Sanjeev Kapoor was eager to make for his earlier rude behaviour towards the guy & without tasting others' dish made him safe!

ShahZur

-Alinaa-

Goldie

-Alinaa-

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

Ishrat deserved to stay, but unfortunately it was her bad day.

According to judges Sachin's dish was perfect. But it would have been nicer if judges had waited till all the dishes were tasted. To me, Sachin seems like a method cook (like they say method actor). In previous challenges when he had to use his imagination and be spontaneous, he failed. I am not saying following recipes is easy, coz it still requires cooking skills and dexterity. Just pointing out his strength.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lotus8raj-avin_QueenBee_monu_tanShahZur

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hamzanuha

Originally posted by sparkling_gems

Yes indeed it was shocking elimination. Sachin, the one who seemed to be weakest was declared safe at first...

It seemed Sanjeev Kapoor was eager to make for his earlier rude behaviour towards the guy & without tasting others' dish made him safe!

Agree.. That was too much overacting going on there.. It was like ise jaldi se safe karo, thoda drama ho jaaye and guru shishya lamha with guru Sanjeev who backed the guy smiling like he discovered Sachin Tendulkar when whole of India was protesting his inclusionLOL ..

Edited by BullsEye777 - 05 April 2013 at 4:47pm

hamzanuhaShahZur

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
The reason why I did not like the decision was the criteria for elimination - anyone not competing the task would be eliminated. However, this is a cookery show and so taste also matters.

Also,  we had one dish where the chef could not even dig into the jelly layer which means there was some major problem in the cooking. Ishrat's bad luck was that the part where she went wrong was a decoration part. She repeatedly tried  to get the solidified chocolate(?) to leave the spoon in shape but it just stuck on. For me, that means she also completed the task but got one component wrong. So it is looks that matter?

rash578ShahZur

khosla03

Goldie

khosla03

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
I felt soo bad for she doesn't deserve to go ...she was a better cook then so many contestants...:(

ShahZur

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Master Chef Season 3 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.