Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Well done for the first time after this all Gopi blaming track i feel soory for Gopi literaly Shocked yes im surprized..!! She just badly ruind by UrShi hands.. Rashi just showing herself a perfect bahu.. My Foot..!! How easily she clean durst from her pallu.. How easily she make Gopi a lier... Disgusting.. Dead but im wonder why dont some say to Rashi now where ur damm headache goes.. Dont u need any damm medicine.. But its look like Rashi covered all modi's eyes with her pathetic goody bahu.. Angry Koki throw a confirm blame on Gopi.. She is now become a lier... Confused poor Gopi dont know how torture she have to bear Cry

now Rashi and Urmi willing to do some thing bigger and interesting in MM.. Rashi how could u think abt worst for ur own family... Im amazed.. Shocked

well Urmi give Rashi a task to think some worst n interesting abt their next adventure.. Angry Rashi go now her mission.. Rashi saw Gopi in Kitchen with tears.. But as i said on my yesterday thread that Gopi is chopping onioin so she cried.. Rashi took advantage of this or infront of Ahem she talking on phone pretending like she talk with Jigar... She said she feel so sorry for Gopi poor Gopi since from morining she shed tears.. Or although KaKiJi since from holi day didnt talk with her nicely.. Now who gona tell this to her My mummy deeds punishment we dont gave to Gopi.. Now only Ahem JiJu will talk with her... Dead Ahem awww poor guy i pity for him.. He just stare his wife shed tears in Kitchen.. He just want to go n console her but Rashi stop him like she didnt know that Ahem heard her convo.. Ahem again step forward to go in Kitchen but Rashi stop him again.. Say him Gopi didnt want to talk with any body dont we leave her alone.. Ahem without met with Gopi leaves in his room.. Stupid idiot Rashi.. Angry Angry

in dinning table Koki stopped Gopi to putting subzi in her plate Ahem observe all.. Then Rashi stood up n serves to Koki.. Then she serves to Gopi but Koki said dont need to to serve any one.. Every one takes their food by own.. Ahem like Shocked Confused poor Gopi had tears.. Rashi just wait that now Ahem must to say any thing to his mom but as we all know Ahem never uttering any thing such soon so he kept silence.. Big smile

next day.. Hetal going to ask Koki to forgive Gopi.. Every one deserve on chance after having mistake.. Koki said she should gives her that but being iresponsible towards her child im never forgive.. Confused he said without thinking abt Meera Gopi throw her life in danger just to save her mami.. Although i told her that she just doing drama and nothing either she going n save her.. And Rashi hears all HeKi convo.. So now her next fcous on showing Gopi as iresponsible mother infront of Koki eyes.. Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuyadelsiswasthiJustlikethat1Xarina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ahem kept silence..." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update SherryTongue

I am sick of Rashi and her evil games.. I am sick of her horrible nature and smirks.. She is proving every bit true to her nature.. Now she will not even spare Meera.

I just hope something horrible happens to her and she vanishes from the Modi's lives forever. She is a devil and she will remain one. I pity that her babies will now become excuses for her evil and mean streak..

To want 'FUN' in another's misery and gloat about is probably the worst every thing. Rashi is not just immoral but she is debase and everything bad. I will not excuse her acts as something Urmi induces her to do.. No. .This is Rashi through and through, the worst ever relation anyone can haveDead

I just hope the CVs don't make this worse and separate Gopi and Meera.Cry I just hope that Meera remains unharmed and she be kept as far away from Rashi as possibleSleepy

One day, if the CVs really think they have some sense of justice.. One day, Rashi will suffer.. In real life, she will never be forgiven ever.. I know this is reel but Rashi is just too horrible even for reel.. Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OmsaibasuanasuyaNazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
@Harini.. I second u yaar... Rashi indeed become extrem horrible she just love to see others in pain she love to torture others.. She love to see other is suffering.. Like u im also wishing some day Rashi will face all those things whom she gave to others.. When has mummy wont come tp saves her now Rashi deeds wasnt like forgiving or not for inglect her deeds its just for punishment im just wonder when Koki let know that she also become puppet of Rashi she also dancing on Rashi tunes.. How will Koki face with herself.. Rashi deserved a big punishment Angry

OmsaibasuanasuyaJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Sherry it is not Urmi that Koki should be warning Gopi about. It should be RashiOuch  Everyone is concentrating on the wrong person. It is Rashi who will make this family break and it is Rashi who takes immense pleasure in hurting others and then gloating in their miseryCensored

I think the ME will be KoHem fight unfortunately. I see GoHem either leaving MM or staying separately from the family and Koki all alone with Rashi filling her ears. Dead 

Most probably something will bring GoKoHem closer again but I want Rashi to suffer..  Nothing else is acceptableAngry

I usually don't wish wrong on people but Rashi crossed all limits and will get worse further. She makes the ideas to torture Gopi.. Next she will use MeeraCry  How can someone do this? And Rashi gets to be a mother of twinsSleepy

OmsaibasuanasuyaNazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Harini i dont think Ahem will ever took such big step to leave MM or more of that his mother.. He knows yaar How his mother up bring him he never leave his mother till the situation will be in his hand or if Rashi make it worse fro him so may be Cvs shows KoHem separating track.. But thats really heart wrenching yaar i cant even want to thought abt it.. Pinch u know i think now Rashi shows Gopi a irrsponsible mother or who take Meera responsiblities infront Koki just to her hence Gopi did not have any care abt her daughter which is makes Koki more mad on Gopi.. Did u see precap Koki gave to Gopi three monkies of Ghadhi Ji.. And also she said that Koki give her one reponsiblity.. Im wonder now wht Koki upto??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuyaJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Rashi is planning to create a greater rift by showing that Gopi is irresponsible towards Meera. There is no second guessing that. She will do anything to create that rift and I am afraid for Meera because if that.Ouch

Remember the time Rashi made Gopi feel guilty after the accident and Gopi tried standing on her own? Rashi will make Gopi leave Meera on some pretext and then lie that Gopi left Meera without anybody caring for her which will make Koki further angryDead

The three monkeys symbolize See no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil. Gopi should be giving monkeys that are opposite to this. She needs to speak of evil, see the evilness around her and hear the evilness in Rashi and Urmi.Sleepy

I wonder what Koki is doing now.. Hope it is something that will make Gopi see Rashi's true colorsConfused

basuanasuyaNazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
yes Harini.. Three monkeys See no evil, hear no evil
and speak no evil after watching precap im also wondering abt Koki intention.. Wht she try to understand Gopi.. Stern Smile

oh yes Rashi is already for rift in between GoKi and who will suffering for this rift Ahem only Ahem still he have no idea how he console the situation after things getting more worse how he will consoled.. Im wonder.. Still he dont know fro whom he shows his worry n concren.. Poor Ahem Cry and Meera why Rashi playing with her dont she have heart if some played with has kids how she will be feel curel hearted woman..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuya

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the write up Sherry... i wont blame Urmi any more for wat Rashi s today... she s wat tdy she s only bcoz of her thoughts and actions... ofcourse Urmi hv influenced her but she s agrown up person and not mentally retarded that she is influenced by some one... today was the height of evilness she said she dnt havefun evn aftr seeing Gopi n tears... how more can she stoop more????
Seeing her reaction after listening to Heki convo we can be cent percent sure that Meera s the next target... sorry to say but she vl be even ready to put Meera's life in danger inorder to have fun and  see Gopi in tears and Goki fight...

Abt Ahem being silent abt whole scnerio i thnk it ws the best thing to do sensing the gravity of the situation... Rashi obviously wanted to make situation more worse but Ahem shld hv consoled Gopi...

i sincirely wish and pray Rashi looses both her kids nd never b able to bcome mother and Modi's know abt her true face and kick her out of MM... i'm sure she vl nt stay with her mom for many days nd Kinjal too kicks her out nd she hv the worst death dat no one can even imagine... i know i'm being cruel but i'm nt even minutely sad or sorry for thinking lik this she deserves this and more...

basuanasuyaNazimKiDewani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top